[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just lower your standards? Bagging a landwhale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Why don't you just lower your standards?

Bagging a landwhale or a 2/10 isn't hard. You're lonely by choice if you don't, and thus no better than the women from r/foreveralonewomen
>>
>>25319031
You have to be at least 4/10 male to bag a 2/10 female. Congrats, you're not abnormally ugly. Many of us are.
>>
THEY ALL WANT CHAD.

Seriously. This should be stickied.
>>
>>25319270
They prefer him just as most men here would prefer an attractive woman to an unattractive one. They'll still go out with you.
>>
>>25319939
>They'll still go out with you.
From my personal experience - nah, they won't.

And even if they do go out with some guys, as long as he is not a Chad, he will always get compared. He can never really be up to par.
>>
I cant bag a landwhale. Trust me, I've tried
>>
It's bad enough 5+ women have shitty personalities

but -5 women? no thank you. at least with the others you can kinda put up with it because of their looks, but for a girl to be ugly AND boring? fuck that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.