[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /scared of 2016/ here? this year was pretty bad and once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1430877165304.jpg (7 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1430877165304.jpg
7 KB, 213x200
who /scared of 2016/ here?

this year was pretty bad and once the holdiay haze is over, its back to a whole other year to get through..
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 1024x1024
Who hyped for REALL NIGGA HOURS 2K16?
>>
>>25319046
God this meme is so fucking stupid, why do people constantly repost it?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 600x582
>>25319067

>hes not up
>>
>>25319093
Kill yourself you fucking waste of carbon i can't believe seconds of devine creation was wasted on you
>>
>>25319046
>>25319093
REAL NIGGA HOURS
I STARTED TO "LIKE" THIS MEME TODAY
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
Not sure.

2015 was the worst year of my life. Not "tfw no gf" sad, as in everything on my life fell apart. Lost friends, family, a good job and all self confidence. I feel like such a failure.

Either I will rise above it and fix my life or kill myself this year.
>>
>>25319169
or things only get worse and you don't kill yourself
>>
>>25319025
bump for my scared robots

another year.. and its worse because you're even older now and more set in your ways..
>>
Reporting in.

I have a nasty feeling that 2016 is gonna be the one where I properly give up on all things around me. And 2015 was fucking terrible as it is.

>cut ties with two super close friends because they became insufferable cunts who dont value anyone's time and think they can keep getting away with bullshit
>slowly gave up on going out because I waste 50% of my salaries on drinks and clubs and I haven't went anywhere except fooling around with couple of girls, but that barely counts because it never went anywhere
>embraced the fact that after a year of proper healthy diet I still weight the fucking same so I may as well pig out on pizza and unhealthy shit that I actually enjoy
>picked up drinking at home
>cut my long hair off because of receding sides, only to realize that I now look even worse because there is this huge circle area on my temple that is noticeably thicker and if I dont shave my head in a week you can spot it and it looks like a fucking jew cap
>the worst of all - due to all above I became a bit more cynical and bitter than I was before, losing patience pretty fast with things
>dropped my bar band gig with generated some income but ended up joined a stoner rock band a month ago, probably one thing that I actually feel good about and look forward to
>>
>>25319319
bump again, i can't be the only one
>>
>>25319621
> slowly gave up on going out because I waste 50% of my salaries on drinks and clubs and I haven't went anywhere except fooling around with couple of girls, but that barely counts because it never went anywhere
iktfb the only reason i went out to these places and got wasted was to hopefully meet a girl and i couldn't make it happen, so now i don't go out at all
>>
>>25319700
Dubs for the truth.

I like going out. I like when I get dressed and when I know that I look somewhat presentable, it's a nice little ego boost that puts you in the mood to put yourself out there.

But my friends don't want to drink, and when I even go as far to actually talk to women and I get them to join us - they just sperg out like autists and tell them to go away because they aren't up to their retarded standards. Had them blow up a sure thing so many times that I just got pissed off. And it's not like you can pick up girls on your own. I go out alone fairly often but you can't approach a group of girls on your own. Conversation dynamic is never going to fly.

I'm not an optimist by any means, but every friday/saturday I walk out of my place and stupidly feel something akin to "Okay, maybe tonight is the night where things go better for you, maybe you will find a new circle of friends to branch out to, maybe some qt will notice you and something will happen for the better, you need this". And then you end up stumbling home dead drunk at 4am, knowing well that you have to get up in 3 hours for work.
Oh, I also got rejected almost ten times this summer.

One last thing for venting:

>fuck people who never buy rounds but are okay when you do it
>fuck people who are always late and super unapologetic about it
>fuck people who only talk about work
>fuck people in general
>>
>>25319025
>tfw Community College
>tfw shit job that I have to quit for classes
>tfw living with parents

2016 is looking bleak

Does the ride ever end?
>>
Who /hopestheoworldendsin2016/ here?
>>
>>25319801
10 times? i read PUA shit, and got rejected probably 50+, i just told myself i was doing it to gain confidence..

tbqh i just don't think bars are the place for robots, but i don't go any other places where i can meet girls.. the problem is my social anxiety. i guess i gotta keep trying new meds until something works and i can be more outgoing with new people
>>
>>25319870
jesus christ, 50 times? Cheers for the enthusiasm. I live in a super small town and I never approach girls unless I somehow convinced myself that they like me and I have a chance, or if I just really really like the girl. I wish it happened more often.
Small advice - PUA is shit. It never helped anyone in practice and if you think that there is a magical word sequence that will get you laid, trust me, there isn't. Play to your strengths.
I stopped even wanting to bring girls home the very same night, I just try to get a number/set a decent conversational basis for a date or whatever. I want to do things right and it's still not happening.

I just hate being that guy who is almost never seen with a girl in public, you know? I mean as in relationship, walking outside, holding hands and shit like that. It's shit when people start having that image of you. The biggest thing I am looking forward to when I get in another relationship is that I can finally stop going out to bars and pubs. Fuck it all.
>>
>>25319870
>i read PUA shit

LMAOing at ur life
>>
>>25320022
sure, pua is marketing shite. but at least it got me doing things..

i dont think bars are a good place for robots, too many normies and distractions. we need to meet our own kind, in female form.. inb4 it doesn't exist, there are girls who don't go to bars and are losers too.. its just hard to find these people though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.