[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD recommendations & stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1422299624099.jpg (718 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
1422299624099.jpg
718 KB, 1071x1068
Dropping acid tomorrow. I have 5 tabs, 100ug each. It's my first time so I was planning to do 1, but now I'm tempted to do 2, or redose later on. I'm gonna lock myself in my room for the day, and I will be alone.

Music/Films/TV shows/Games?

Anyone else ever done it?

Advice?
>>
>>25318904

>the glitch mob
>Godspeed you! Black emperor
>Planet earth, the 10 episode series
>2001
>>
Take 2. Like every one of these threads, mbdtf and sgt. peppers
>>
>>25318904
I always hated doing acid alone. I always want to talk to someone about how I'm feeling. It gets like really really lonely. Also locked in your room consuming electronic media is kind of lame for your first time.

Have fun though idc
>>
>>25318904
Last time I did LSD I opened the door in a moving car and threw some grill tools my friend had gotten for his birthday out the door. I then freaked out in my parents basement, throwing things all across my room. I stripped naked and became increasingly violent. I jerked myself off and fingered my asshole in front of my parents. I pissed on my bedroom carpet. I grabbed my dad by the throat and slapped my mom. I also repeatedly cursed and contorted my limbs towards my chest. Be careful homie.
>>
>>25319114
Lol no fucking way how much did you take?
>>
>>25318904
Just take one, don't redose even if tempted. Even a mild trip is going to be an adventure the first time. If you feel up to it go out for a walk or something after the most intende phase has passed, but probably stay away from stores or other crowded places.

After that, if you want to try more wait a week and drop 2 tabs.
>>
>>25319152
One hit, but it was my ninth time doing LSD. My previous dose had a similar effect in which I became disconnected from reality.
>>
Don't redose you'll just feel super fried
>>
>>25319114
>I jerked myself off and fingered my asshole in front of my parents

did they watch?
>>
>>25318904
Put on some trans music very loud.
>>
File: image.png (552 KB, 1198x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
552 KB, 1198x900
>>25319245
The stuff you get seems a shit load stronger than the shit I can find. Here I'll take a tab and I'll be calm and collected while everything is being all weird. Most of the time people couldn't even tell I was on anything. But I have been to the point where I'm tripping so hard I start getting the recurring thought that I'm gonna be stuck like that forever. I have no idea how high you must have been though what the fuck you jerked off in front of your parents? You're a fickin liar
>>
>>25319371
>trans music
Sorry i meant trance ^^^^^^^^^
>>
Go to the forest or a very wooded area. Read the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.