[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Orgasms no longer feel amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 40NOU8d.jpg (225 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
40NOU8d.jpg
225 KB, 1280x720
I've noticed that my orgasms during teen years were amazing. I used to get a warm, tingling feeling across my body. But now I just cum and I can barely feel the orgasm.

How can I get this feeling back?
>>
smoke weed before fapping
>>
>>25318851
need a name for the pic
>>
File: g6PFZ5FzGLE.jpg (44 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
g6PFZ5FzGLE.jpg
44 KB, 604x453
>>25318974
Google Otoni
>>
File: 1397649753747.jpg (95 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1397649753747.jpg
95 KB, 500x678
>>25318851
black dick
>>
>>25318851
No-fap for a week, then try again when you really have the urge. Don't edge, let it go out more naturally
>>
Weed dude... Unbelievable extended orgasms
>>
>>25318851
Nofap for a little while. About 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>25318974
PeriodPanties.jpg
>>
>>25318868
>>25319074

Not Op, but have a similar situation to OP.

This used to work kind of well for me, it still kind of does, but overall its not that great.

Maybe its just because I'm depressed. That or things are just too stale for me.

As for OP, I find I cum harder when I can immerse myself in a fantasy. Although I'm really into waifu type shit and pure love and all sorts of other depraved shit like that, so maybe that's no good for you.

I really need a qt gf.
>>
Improve your circulation.
>>
>>25318851

Shove something up your ass.

If you're a dude, you'll hit your prostate. If you're a chick, you'll hit your g-spot.

Either way, shit's so cash.
>>
I remember jerking off when I was young and I would almost black out.

I think it is because our brains were not used to it. I am an uneducated idiot but you probably know what I mean. Something to do with dopamine receptors. It is just like the first time you smoke weed or get drunk. If you keep doing it it loses that magic.

Just jerking off so much and I bet you might get back on that level.
>>
>>25318851
prostate orgasms, and weed

also i dunno how normal this is but iv started fapping, then stop as i feel im gonna cum. i have some kind of orgasm, some cum comes out but not the full deal, then i repeat about 2-3 more times to have these repeat orgasms, then finally i keep jackin until its over. but at this point i stay hard for quite a while afterwards.

dunno if its cause i achieved prostate orgasms that i unlocked this ability, but its way better than just cuming hard once and being done. i want to stay in that bliss as long as i can
>>
>>25319279
are you talking about edging?

That is like basic shit
>>
>>25319355
its different. i actually have a subdued orgasm each time and a decent amount of cum comes out. seems different than edging which i used to do before.. perhaps having multiple rolling prostate orgasms and learning to cum handsfree has "unlocked" more cum potential or something
>>
Lack of heart pumping prolonged exercise and atrophied musculature.

That's it. Really...
>>
>>25319401
>25319401

lots of times when I jerk off I'll "mess up" and some cum shoots outs without my really orgasming. I can continue to wank until i cum again.
>>
>>25319401
teach me your ways senpai
this is original
>>
>>25318851
Stop masturbating daily/ find new toys to do it with.
>>
>>25319489
id suggest reading online about assplay and prostate orgasms. iv managed to cum from my dick handsfree now too, just from finger fucking my ass. i think learning to have multiple prolonged prostate orgasms is why i can now have kind of multiple orgasms from my dick too

>>25319483
i stop as i reach orgasm, and i have an orgasm and cum.. but its a little more subtle, 8/10 compared to a final 10/10. then i can begin again, and go several times. its pretty fucking cash, so much cum in the end. tbqh i just wanna learn to stay in that bliss after if felt how good assplay feels for like.. an hour at a time, total bliss. that deadzone after a regular orgasm is bullshit, all that buildup then its over
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.