[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet with a girl i like >She says she wants to come down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Doctorsayswat.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Doctorsayswat.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1080
>Meet with a girl i like
>She says she wants to come down at some point and see the new SW with me
>Few months later
>Friend of mine asks if i want to go with him and ask him if he's willing to wait till i sort things out with the girl
>Ask her if that was cool
>She says that she was going a few days later with a friend
>I tell her since it turns out she wasn't going to be down here for the film, id just go with my friend
>She doesn't reply
>Message her a few days later expressing abit of disappointment and tells me her friend was actually near the area all along
>Message her today and says i have alot of nerve and of accusing her of not showing up

I ended up acting like a beta and apologizing for this shit.

What the fuck? Any femanons or ANY anons mind telling me what the fuck i did wrong?
>>
>>25318587
And all that last bit happened like not 20 minutes ago.

I didn't even fucking write anything that could have come off as having "nerve"
>>
Shameless self bump desu-ne
>>
>>25318587
Post convo, I do not understand what you have wrote
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.