[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ Robots, I didn't realise how prolific cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: daddys-home.jpg (245 KB, 740x446) Image search: [Google]
daddys-home.jpg
245 KB, 740x446
Jesus Christ Robots, I didn't realise how prolific cuck culture actually is?

This hit movie is from start to finish, a whole fucking parade of Brad (read: beta) getting cucked to shit by his whore wife's alpha ex, and people fucking love it.

At one point she sees her ex's dick and there's a whole scene about her wanting to fuck him again, the cuck goes to lengths explaining how he sacrifices so much for her yet her ex is still winning.

It's fucking crazy. 2/10.
>>
So does he get cucked and then take her back because he's a good little beta or what
>>
wait, cuck isn't filtered anymore? when did this happen?
>>
>>25318623
Shut up cuck, I'm not sure when this happened either.
>>
This is literally "My wife's son: the movie" and everybody on here has been ignoring it just because it's two white guys. Imagine the meltdown this site would have had if Wahlberg's character was a big black buck.

Stop this white-on-white cucking.
>>
But isn't Brad the cuck because his wife left him for another guy?

Honestly this cuck shit has gotten so out of hand. I feel like everything just makes you a cuck nowadays. There is no winning for guys.
>>
I saw this movie and I was going to make a thread about how much of a cuck Will Ferrell's character is and it reminded me of 4chan.

Though his wife was faithful it was a cuck fetishist's wet dream of a movie.
>>
Were there at least a bunch of jokes about Mark Wahlbergs height?
>>
>>25318672

Did you even see the movie? He gets cucked in nearly every scene. For example

>Lets his wife's ex move in
>Lets him take charge of the house
>Everyone likes him more than Will Ferrell
>Even lets him invite a black dude (Hannibal Buress) move into his home
>>
Is that loli cute?

>>25318623
A week or two.
>>
>>25318674
*just about* faithful, lusting after her ex's cock and not telling him about her new husband and the fact that she's no longer available, taking every opportunity to be around her ex...

>>25318749
Literally not one... He was chad as fuck for the whole movie.
>>
>>25318878
Chad as cuck.
>>
JUST: The Movie

I can only imagine the effects cuck propaganda like this will have on future generations. Kids are being indoctrinated earlier and earlier. Eventually, there will be a commune of beta white males who will have been systematically relegated to nothing more than glorified nannies for the children of Chads, Tyrones and Staceys.

The beta white male will come to be facetiously celebrated as degeneracy becomes the norm.
>>
>>25318672
>Honestly this cuck shit has gotten so out of hand.
I'm pretty sure most people have no idea what the word means and/or are just using it because they see everyone else doing it. It's literally a meme noun, replaceable with any other noun that fits the context, even made up ones.
>>
>>25318636
Holy fuck, I'm imagining remake of this movie with a black ex, and it's hilarious how mad that would get people.
>>
>>25318609
Should've gone this way. My dick's hard thinking about it. Ex should've creampied her repeatedly and given Will Ferrell another baby to raise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.