[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >get in a fight with some black kid at college >kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: obama.jpg (33 KB, 336x501) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
33 KB, 336x501
>be me
>get in a fight with some black kid at college
>kid calls me a "imbred hilybilly cumskin fuckboy"
>call him a nigger and tell him to go back to the cotton fields where his black, uneducated ass belongs
>kid runs to the principal
>tells his side of the story, which obviously doesn't involve him starting the whole thing
>i tell the principal what actually happened
>principal tells me i'm a liar and that the black kid would never do such a thing
>i'm a straight A and B student
>the nigger got expelled 5 times already for nigging around with his fellow apes
>nigger is gang related and brags about it all the time in class
>i get expelled for hate speech
>nigger gets the rest of the day of to "recover from the trauma i caused him"
>TFW my principal decides to believe a misbehaving nigger over a good white student
am i really in the wrong here for thinking my principal is a PC faggot, he's white btw.
>>
how did a hillbilly get internet access
>>
You sure showed him pham.
>>
>>25318326
Nothing you can do now
>>
No one says cum skin irl
>>
>>25318357
nigger
>>25318360
nigger
>>25318503
well this nigger did
>>
>>25318530
You didn't get into a fight with anyone. Some black kid probably bullied you today and you're role playing what you wish you would've said.
>>
>>25318557
just because you're afraid of actually saying anything doesn't mean orther anons are the same as you.
>>
>>25318326
>>nigger gets the rest of the day of to "recover from the trauma i caused him"
>>TFW my principal decides to believe
OP how do you make up retarded shit like this and feel good about yourself?
>>
ITT things that didn't happen.

Nobody uses cumskin, irl.
Nobody gets expelled 5 times.
Black kid running to the principle and not chimping out and fucking you up first. Unfuckingbelivable
>>
>>25318575
It's pretty obvious this never happened. Maybe if you paid more attention in class your creative writing skills would be a lot better.
>>
Literally just posted on /b/
Pasta bullshit
>>
>>25318326
>any nigger saying cumskin in real life
Fake as fuck nice try that shit has only been used on 4chan.
>>
>>25318530
Bullshit and niggers never say fuckboy either. They say bitch ass.
>>
>>25319098
Fuckboy started in the nig/gay community. Don't tell me you're one of those that believe it started here.
>>
Don't you have an overweight aunt to fuck, inbred?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.