[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>isolate myself after high school because fuck socializing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 0815151525-1.jpg (532 KB, 1915x2611) Image search: [Google]
0815151525-1.jpg
532 KB, 1915x2611
>isolate myself after high school because fuck socializing.
>3 years go by and family starts making comments about how I need a gf and friends.
> try dating sites. Even though they are b.s..
> they always match me with older women because of my opinions.
>most call me a kid and tell me to get a life just because they went to college for 2 years.
>I think most people my age need to wake the fuck up.
What a load of kek .
How would you make new friends if you have a shitty outlook on society and social norms?
>>
>falling for the just get a gf meme
anon I thought you were better than this
>>
>>25318251
Depends what social norms you're talking about. Lots of people "hate society"
>>
>I'm mature for my age haha

You don't you pathetic failed normie.
>>
>>25318251
>How would you make new friends if you have a shitty outlook on society and social norms?
you don't sound that old
plenty of scene kids at grunge bars and rock venues are going to share similar interest or lack thereof in society and social norms
would be a decent place to start trying if you can accept that some/most of the music is going to be shit
>>
>>25318288
Never said I was mature for my age.
I just think watching and talking about tv and other normie activities is boring.
FUCKING RRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
every friend i've ever had was kinda forced on me, i don't look for or maintain relationships, i'm usually just paired with someone as a consequence of us both being socially retarded misfits who awkwardly sit together at lunch

but high school is over, so i have no idea how to facilitate human contact, i mean the only time i talk to people in a non-corporate environment is when my mom calls
>>
>>25318375
You sound like my best friend whom I lost after school because we no longer had lunch together.
>>
>>25318393
>my best friend
we were not friends, we were just allies in the war against normies
>>
>>25318251
wait, they told you to get friends instead of a job?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.