[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /never got braces/ here? >tfw crooked teeth >tfw unable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: k8-3.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3700) Image search: [Google]
k8-3.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3700
who /never got braces/ here?

>tfw crooked teeth
>tfw unable to smile confidently

if you have straight teeth, you can;t be a robot

at least my insecurity lead me to meticulously care after my teeth

brush twice a day and floss thoroughly every after meal, /r9k/. you can do it!
>>
>>25318229
Me. I can't even get braces where I live.

Stopped caring about dental hygiene a while ago, rarely brush them.
>>
In middle school, many years ago, I remember our band director was so furious at the "braces industry" he went on a week-long rant about them. No class, no practice, we just show up and listen to him talk about how orthodontists "steal money and fuck up your teeth on purpose to draw you in more like the vampires they are."

Was kind of insane now that I think about it but overall he was an excellent teacher, taught us so much, so no complaints.
>>
Me. My parents both have terrible teeth so they never cared about mine either. More than a little bit upset about that.
>>
>tfw braces at 25
>another year of this shit, plus a year or two of wearing a retainer

This is true suffering. I'd rather have kept my teeth fucked up.
>>
>>25318447
>>25318447
God damn.

You'll see when you go back to the orthodontist though that it just feels like a scam when they keep prolonging it and asking for more money. They'll go on forever and ever if you let them, really.
>>
I've had regular braces and Invisalign

Straight, white teeth are part of the "instant attractiveness" trifecta

>teeth
>low body fat
>decent hygiene/haircut

Why would you not get your teeth did unless you literally cannot?
>>
>>25318447
Also. Here's what I did. If you have rubber bands, you can do this. I used to get the strongest rubber bands they made, and then I would double and triple up both sides. So for the first day opening my mouth and talking were very hard but then you get used to it. After a day or 2 you don't notice them anymore.

It made the process go like 4 times faster. I actually went from an overbite to an underbite within months instead of my two years and then I just had to wear slightly different braces for a little bit longer to go back to somewhere in the middle. I recommend this if your problem happens to require bands.
>>
>need braces
>been neet for years so can never get a job and afford them
>stuck with crooked teeth
>>
>>25318513

Doing this can cause root resorption and make all your teeth fall out. There's a reason they move teeth slowly, and it's not because they haven't figured out the means to do so.
>>
>>25318492
This trifecta is legit tho. Have good teeth, be thin or /fit/ and have nice hair and youll get a gf in literally no time.
>>
I've never had braces, fillings or any dental procedures. I also have 6 non-obtrusive wisdom teeth.

I think I got pretty damn lucky with my teeth and I thank my parents for not letting me have soda and candy too much. Only thing is they are little stained from smoking.
>>
Oh, look:
It's this thread again.

Op, you tricky bastard, i'm ont o your little scheme
>>
>tiny jaw/chin
>braces would probably make them worse
I'll stick with slightly crooked teeth thanks
>>
Never wore em in my life. I do have a tooth thats positioned awkwardly, but its not that noticable
>>
I had braces but my mom's dog chewed up my retainer so now my teeth are fucked again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.