[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fembot with a bf >completely ignore him so I can shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (101 KB, 326x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 326x345
>be fembot with a bf
>completely ignore him so I can shit post on 4chan and play the sims
>snap at him whenever he interrupts me

How can I end this addiction?
>>
What the fuck? Please pack your bags and get the fuck out of here as fast as you can. I don't say that degradingly, I say that because you can have a normie life. I'd take a normie life in an instant.
>>
>>25317832
I can't help it. Last night my bf was literally yelling at me to go to bed.
>>
>>25317752
>normie whore with a bf
Get off this board
>>
>>25317752
Ok, assuming you're genuine and not just baiting, you might just not feel strongly about him in which case you should analyze your feelings and determine if he's right for you. However, if you come to the conclusion that you really do care for him and that the problem does actually lie with your addictions, then you need to start taking steps towards making better habits. For example, buy a timer and set it for 15-30 minutes. Whenever it goes off text your boyfriend back (assuming you were ignoring him while shitposting) then reset the timer. Alternatively, have him install software on your computer that limits your time to use it, like parents do for kids. These might seem dramatic but the idea is to use these tools to change your behavior until you no longer need them to maintain those changes.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.