[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man, im sick of both sjw shit and pol shit, cause its all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1432733821739.jpg (56 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1432733821739.jpg
56 KB, 500x499
man, im sick of both sjw shit and pol shit, cause its all the same shit

why cant i go anywhere on the internet and discuss my stupid little hobbies without someone trying to radicalize me and get me to join their faggy little butthurt squads?

fuck all of you, im gonna turn into a normie and just leave. reee.
>>
>>25317625
What stupid hobbies do you want to talk about?
>>
because the way you spend your time defines you, right now you are a waste of time and mindless consumerism and there isnt anything easyer than playing videogames and shitposting thats why fat women do it aswell because they are lazy just like you
>>
>>25317678
They could get a job or volunteer. That seems more useful than bitching about my soggy knees and black people online.
>>
>>25317704
you shouldnt expect people to be better than you.
I know that nobody is going to come to my home and tell me whatto draw and what songs to play and if i want to share them the internet is free and i will find a channel for it.
Go make something, then if you get censored you got the right to complain
>>
>>25317625
The internet's dead. It's been politicized and I'm not sure it will ever go back. Time to enter the real world like an adult. Find a career, take up woodworking or auto mechanics, or shit try clubbing if you're into trying and failing to put your penis inside warm and overused Fleshlights with faces attached.
>>
>>25317625
>why cant i go anywhere on the internet and discuss my stupid little hobbies without someone trying to radicalize me
get off message boards and go to specific hobby forums
shit aint hard
you're on /r9k/ which, at this point, exists solely to troll betas like you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.