[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the coolest guy at your high school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7
File: 1451265502975.jpg (99 KB, 500x739) Image search: [Google]
1451265502975.jpg
99 KB, 500x739
What happened to the coolest guy at your high school?
>>
>>25317554
I don't know. I don't even know if there was a "coolest" guy in the traditional sense.
>>
Moved to Germany and kept fugging bitches. He's rich and tall.
>>
>>25317554
the guy that was considered the coolest in my primary school ended up becoming a sysadmin
>>
>>25317554
got good paying job, smoking hot wife
>>
Funny really, they all went to shit after school ended.

That's something I want to stress to those of you in Highschool or whatever. It is not forever.

In short most of them:
>work dead end jobs
>got fat
>had kids young and are tied down with no money
>became irrelevant when school ended, out of the pond into the ocean.

They just all faded away, as I say, as soon as school etc ended so did their status as "cool"

Hell one of them served me in fucking TGI Fridays the other day!
>>
>>25317554
Became rich, moved to Cali and lives in LA. Was /fit/ before, but is now true aesthetic fit level. Libtard cuck parade of other /fits/ and 'enlightened' hipster types follow him around. Hung out with Anderson Cooper and other celebs. Came out as gay and dyed his hair blonde.

Dude is mad cash and can do whatever the hell he wants.
>>
he's a carpenter
but to be fair, he always wanted to be a carpenter, even in middle school
he's still fucking a million bitches a day
>>
>>25317554
Became a male model. Pretty sure he is a millionaire. I have seen him in many ads.
>>
Well ive only been out for a year so i assume just college but a few chads two grades above are trying to be rappers still. Everyone in my town is rich though so their apartments and stuff are paid for so they dont have to worry.
>>
I was the coolest for a brief period of about 8 months. Had people asking me my opinion on most things, used as a model for lots of people's photography projects, had a friend group form around me.

My life is now pretty shit but I at least have better friends now. It's impossible to have real friends if people see you as a commodity to increase their status.
>>
I'm posting here now.
>>
Most of the popular kids from my school ended up having kids too young and now have fuck all money because of it.

I love my disposable income, even if I could get a girlfriend I don't think I'd want kids.
>>
>>25317554
there wasn't anyone since I'm Italian and not American.
>>
File: time to get cozy.jpg (49 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
time to get cozy.jpg
49 KB, 396x385
>>25317554

He was basically the Aryan ubermensch, good at everything, blonde hair, blue eyed, 6'4. Everyone liked him, even I liked him. He wasn't a huge asshole, helped people out all the time and shit like that. His family was rich as fuck so he always had the best parties.

He died in a car accident, another kid from my school, a burnout junkie who dropped out in 10th grade hit him while drunk driving the year after graduation.

Life. Kek.
>>
>>25317554
He's got a job with an oil company, makes mad cash and travels the world. Posts pics from business trips to Asia on normiebook, so he's probably wrecking azn pussy as i type.

Another cool guy is a real estate broker, has a hot wife and a cute lil' kid. They look well off and happy.

A third one plays bass with a pretty famous band, and has a hot TV celeb as his gf. He's the sweetest guy too (even though he's a 12/10 chad), and when I met him outside the local dentists office recently he was really nice.

Chad always wins in the end, and often he deserves it too.
>>
>>25317554
The biggest Chad I know joined the Army Academy and wound up playing baseball there.

The biggest Stacey I know went to a directional school and also wound up joining the army.
>>
i ended up on r9k
>>
Him and his entire family were murdered by this older guy that worked at his factory for over 20 years but got fired. Proof that there is sometimes justice in the world.
>>
>>25317862
>A third one plays bass with a pretty famous band, and has a hot TV celeb as his gf. He's the sweetest guy too (even though he's a 12/10 chad), and when I met him outside the local dentists office recently he was really nice.

>Implying they aren't the worst kind of Chad

;_;
>>
He's posting in this thread
>>
File: smug.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>25317929
10/10 post
Made me laugh.
>>
>>25317554
He became motorbike seller/mechanic
>>
The only "cool guy" of which I remember the name the name went to B-grade business school then founded a clothing line for hipster dipshits. Apparently he also attends an acting school too now.
>>
went to go play college football but flunked out and couldn't handle college football practice. the rest either ran to the military or have kids with shit jobs. I'd say about 10% of my graduating class is doing anything worth a shit.
>>
>>25317554
He moved to Germoney and works as a tatoo guy

He also married Stacy and has a kid
>>
File: 1449467191900.png (11 KB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
1449467191900.png
11 KB, 200x163
No clue desu, I just know that some of them party a lot and smoke weed. I htink most of them will end up at mediocre jobs.
Most of them were nice.

>>25317904
wow
>>
This is hard to answer because I don't think I know who the coolest guy at our school was

The guy who had the most friendly interactions with everyone was not the most popular guy, just the most outgoing. He's a car salesman now, and fits him extremely well.

The richest guy is working in the family business and riding on boats and whatever rich people do. I think his father is trying to position him to be the guy to run the place, but you can tell by his face in pictures that he has that "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING" look about him. I hope the best for him though, he was one of those kids you'd never know was rich until someone told you

I actually have no idea what happened to the biggest jock. He wanted to pursue Major League Baseball and didn't seem to get into social media, so who knows where he is now
>>
we didnt have any "cool" guys in our school (i went to a special needs school). I didnt keep in touch and have no idea what everyone is doing
>>
>>25317983

as far as the thundercunts go, most of them went to CC and about half of them finished but never went to uni. some went into nursing and the rest work wagekek tier jobs waiting for their beta bucks to roll in
>>
>>25317554
Top alpha ended up as a shitty car mechanic job, and married a 6/10 that got obese. I'm doing better, but not by much.

Another was an acquaintance I had through school years, and he ended up in the same school system I'm in.

But tbf my high school class didn't have any 9/10 true Chads.
>>
>highschool qb
>dad is football coach
>nice guy
>sister gets killed in boating accident
>>
Damn American chads seem to fail. All euro Chads I know went for high education and have Patrick Bateman lifestyles.
>>
Now he's a dirty farmer.
>>
Became doctor and married a model.
He has 4 kids and about to have another one. One of his kids is a water polo champ just like his dad.
Meanwhile Im in a cc.
>>
>>25317554
I think he died. Or has a baby now.
>>
he was a chinese international student, pretty sure his dad was a billionaire.

i think he opened up a record company only so he can fuck young stars.
>>
File: 1449891315964.png (258 KB, 624x878) Image search: [Google]
1449891315964.png
258 KB, 624x878
>>25317554
>What happened to the coolest guy at your high school?

Chad? Well, all he had to do his whole life was to be himself.

He sells computers.
>>
He became an incredibly well known and successful stand-up comedian

Winners are born, not made
>>
>>25317583
This. There was no "coolest guy" for my high school.
>>
>>25318842
Sometimes I think that only purpose for betas to exist is so Chads can look extra cool compared to them
>>
File: he mirin.png (452 KB, 1806x1034) Image search: [Google]
he mirin.png
452 KB, 1806x1034
>>25317929
>>25317895
>>25317724
These

How did it get this way
>>
I was good friends with him actually.
Well I was when I was younger then he abandoned me for other friends.

He went to Vanderbilt and is dating some 9/10 qt
>>
>>25317717

So...what are you doing here?
>>
>>25318919
Same happened to me,

As soon as we hit puberty (12 year old) Chad realized what of a loser I was ( still watching animes and playing video games) and ditched me
>>
>>25318967
Ha ha, the worst part was he used to be into the same stuff as me.

I remember when he used to chew me out for being improperly geared in WOTLK heroics
>>
One kid who wasn't exactly cool became a semi-famous rapper (Post Malone)

The next coolest kid I can think of is playing a position on A&M's football team.

And the rest have faded into obscurity.
>>
He is on track to becoming a semi famous musician and still at one of the worlds greatest universities doing stem. i presume he is slamming bitches left and right.

i only recently learned of his success because i half recognised him on TV and looked it up online sort of hoping it wasn't him
>>
I was friends with him in high school, but he was a little stuck up and had a tendency to be arrogant.

Now we're 3 years after high school, I'm almost through University and he dropped out to get a job selling at a car dealership. He told me he just walked in and asked how to get the job and they gave it to him. It pays pretty well.

I later found out from another friend that his dad works at the company and offered him the job.

He invited me to his New Year's party and I turned him down because I was going to hang out with college friends. We're still buds.

Feels good, though.
>>
He went to prison and killed himself.

It's actually kimda sad because he was a pretty cool guy
>>
>>25317630
Now I have hope after I'm done with high school.
What do you do in general
>>
He got a free ride to fucking Harvard. We don't even live in the US.
>>
he's playing in a band called zoogma that is pretty popular. does like triphop type stuff and probably has copious amounts of sex, booze, and drugs.
>>
desu I was pretty cool
I used to party and smoke weed the night before a game and still be the top scorer on my soccer team
>>
>>25317862
>Chad always wins in the end, and often he deserves it too.
Here we have another case of Stockholm syndrome
>>
What the fuck does "married a model" even mean anymore ?
Anybody can be a model, it's not like some fantasy world where every model is a 10/10 would go to jail for rape thing. Hell "he married a model" could fucking vary from a disgusting fat acceptance piece of shit, to some middle aged woman modeling mom jeans for a Walmart flier, all the way to the end of the spectrum where you have those sexy Russian skanks modeling whatever freaky shit a designer throws at them .
>>
>>25320423
Agreed. The term "model" is thrown around a lot these days and has lost all meaning.

Any bitch can pay $100+ for a "photoshoot".
>>
>>25317554

No obvious Chad at my school, but I distinctly remember the girl who was the object of every guys' dream. She developed tits first, and they were amazing. She had beautiful hair and was all around a great looking chick.

Today she's a fucking white trash looking farmer who got fat, short-haired (which she, of couse, has dyed) and is interestes in tractors. Ridiculous.
>>
>>25317554
they all have kids and dead end jobs, they let it all slip, for those who desire to fail high school is truly the best time of their lives
>>
File: uiy8656776857.gif (950 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
uiy8656776857.gif
950 KB, 500x220
>>25317554
My brother was pretty much the cool one at my High School. Everyone always like him, and people were suprised that I was his brother. Back then, me and the only friend that I had were bullied. I was always bullied by my brother. While I was having to talk my friend out of suicide several times, my brother was out with friends at the skating ring, mostly girls. So what's my brother doing now? He is working for a tech company making minimum wage because he dropped out of college. He dropped out because he slept through his classes. He's also having to deal with drug charges after he was caught with pot. I'm still in collage and I still have the few friends I had in high school, including the one that was bullied with me. I guess I was lucky.
>>
Lol what a funny thread to bring up, pretty sure he got cucked by his former gf and is now a bum or some shit.
>>
I'm posting on here now.

i went to a small private high school though so i wasn't that impressive
>>
>>25317652
Male models don't make shit. Most don't crack six figures.
>>
>>25317554
What happened to me?
>>
funny, i wasn't the most popular, but was the most well-known. Smart, funny, attractive, but i was in to academics and not sports so obviously not chad material. While the rest of my classmates are up to nothing with their life, just being normie fucking n00bs, i graduated top of my class of navy seals. I actually have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
He browses r9k now. At my second school, that guy just graduated with an ECE degree from Duke
>>
I'm in uni killing time until something better comes along
I was considered cool because I really didn't give a shit about anything so people gravitated towards me even though I really just wanted to be left alone
The only other guy people considered cool lost his looks his junior year and got fat by graduation.
>>
He hanged himself a year after high school. What got me is that not only was he cool and popular, but he was genuinely nice to me every time we interacted. I also saw him do a lot of shit that normals don't usually do, like he was much more observant.

he couldn't deal with the realities of life, I guess, and strung himself up.
>>
Literally everyone abandoned my hometown after highschool.

Chad is still there though. He's a roid monkey doing shitty sears catalogue modelling to keep his self esteem up from highschool.

What a faggot.
>>
no idea but two people friend is with family selling crap at the flea market and a fag is working at the same company as me just i got in a car accident so i haven't seen him about summer time.
>>
he teaches Literature or something at some fancy college in New England somewhere
>>
>>25317554
some kid names owen B***
Doesnt liston to anyone

Sexyest boy in school
>>
Having cute declarations of love from his gf being posted in his kikebook.
>>
kek, he got murdered in canada a while ago
>>
>had two concussions playing football, couldn't play anymore
>got lazy and fat
>started hanging out with me (work buddies, never talked in high school)
>lots of drinking and video games, no exercise
>got him into smoking pot and playing music
>he never gets another job, drops out of uni, full NEET mode with dadbux and his own house we could jam in
>I moved on to harder drugs and wagecuckery
>he tries to turn his life around and get /fit/
Last time I saw him he'd lost about a hundred pounds and had become some crazy little stoner monk. Weird contrast from the jock I remembered in HS and the bro he used to be at work.
>>
>>25317554
he's awaiting his 1.5year prison sentence for extortion
>>
>>25317554
He went to Carnegie, graduated and got engaged.

;_;
>>
>>25322033
Weak willed faggot
>>
He's posting in this thread right now
,'B^)
>>
>>25317630
A "cool" girl served me at mcdonalds and it felt good
>>
He still lives around here, last I heard from him he was working at an engineering place and had a hot as fuck gf.

Really nice guy, he was one of those people who were genuinely nice to everyone solely because they were a good person rather than for some hidden agenda.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.