[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do you guys pretend like you dont enjoy the thought of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1451333992694.jpg (131 KB, 581x679) Image search: [Google]
1451333992694.jpg
131 KB, 581x679
So why do you guys pretend like you dont enjoy the thought of being cuckolded?
>>
>>25317490
Considering the thought literally makes me want to kill myself, I would say I'm not pretending
>>
Why is Eva wearing a school uniform?
>>
File: Cannibalism.jpg (83 KB, 400x1140) Image search: [Google]
Cannibalism.jpg
83 KB, 400x1140
>>25317813

It's from some Futa comic...
>>
>>25317490
I don't even have a GF, let alone one who sleeps around. One step at a time anon!
>>
>>25317490
I'd love to be the bull who does the cuckolding. Nothing better than seeing a beta on the chair beside watching me penetrate his wife.

I would tear his wifes pussy while he get's off to his pathetic thought of never being able to satisfy her like I do.

Shieeeeet
>>
>>25317490
I don't understand your logic. I'm depressed enough as it is, why would I want someone to emotionally hurt me even further?
>>
I don't. I'm so fucked up as a person that I get off on it harder than anything else. Especially if I'm being degraded during the act. But people being nice to me makes me cry.
>>
>>25317490
this is bait
>>25317517
this is why it is bait.
>>
File: 1451320286001.jpg (119 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1451320286001.jpg
119 KB, 500x649
There's literally nothing wrong with having multiple partners.
>>
>>25318508
Read "I'm Stacy's fifth wheel, but hey as long as I am counted I will pretend to be happy and cool about it".
>>
>>25318508
>"I'm not yours"
>"I love you as much as a person can love another person"
Pick one, sluts.
>>
>>25318508
>"o-ok amy, I just want to let you know i am seeing other people to"
>"WHAT THE FUCK CHAD HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH THAT HURTS ME HOW COULD YOU JUST SLEEP AROUND LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING PIG FUCK HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ARE YOU GAY IS THIS MY FAULT WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME I LOVED YOU SO MUCH"
>>
>>25317864
>Knowing this

Also op, nobody in their right mind would enjoy getting cucked. Not even yourself, who leisurely creates all these bait threads here and on /b/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.