[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get girls for your new years eve party? We have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 162.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
162.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
How do you get girls for your new years eve party? We have a place to go with my friends but only guys. Please tell me what to say to girls so they are interested
>>
Tell them you have a hot tub.
>>
"We have drugs"
>>
who are these traps?
>>
I just cant fathom where all the hot girls from my area are going for new years eve. Everyone has rejected our invitation, maybe there is a big party everyone knows of but us?
>>
>>25317436
It was in a /b/ thread i think, two trans girls. No source though
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 461x403
Just say you have booze, drugs, music. This will attract lots of willing females to your gathering. You must have all of the above however, missing one will throw off the balance of your party.
>>
>>25317469
>>25317436
Left is Missalice 18, not a trap.
>>
>>25317448
Clubs and frat parties.
>>
>>25317480
Serious drugs? Like cocain and shit? Im not sure we are that hardcore. We have booze and good music. My friends listen to a lot of stuff, mainly old
>>
>>25317555
Post your address on Craigslist.
>>
>>25317555
Maybe just some weed, cocaine and MDMA will attract more girls and more people in general. The larger your party grows, more shit will happen. This can speedball out of control REAL fuckin' quick anon. Drunk people are unpredictable, now give them drugs and you have a recipie for a great time, as well as a disaster.
>>
>>25317612
Not in us unfortunately. I think i would if i could
>>25317629
Thats alright its not my place and i dont give af about it, how do you get the word out? Like fb groups or something?
>>
>>25317448
All you need is ONE person who knows 1 girl. They tell their friends and their friends and so on.
>>
>>25317667
Facebook, coffee shops(not fucking starbucks), local vapeshops/headshops, record stores/music stores, local clubs/rave spots. Girls are everywhere and if they're not single they most likely wanna party. If you have the supplies they will follow anon. I wish you guys good luck.
>>
>>25317730
Thanks man well try. I think if no girls are coming its going to be jonestown for us. Not that i mind, life is pretty shit desu
>>
>>25317667
Maybe get a local DJ/rapper/band to play. Cool girls love local shit
>>
File: 1450663002918.jpg (50 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
1450663002918.jpg
50 KB, 626x342
>15 replies
>none of them are of calling these normalshits out

Just fucking go to /soc/ already and leave faggots.
>>
>>25317834
go back to /b/, son

I am going to a new years eve party with a shitload of girls and I don't plan on engaging in conversation with any of them tbqh
>>
>>25317322
Find some lonely local sluts on /soc/ and craigslist.
>>
>>25317834
thanks for the advice bro, dont be so rude to me pls. im not a normalfag i only have a few bros
>>
>>25317322
>new years eve party?
>get girls

Fucking kek OP.
Where do you think you are?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.