[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD? WHY DO YOU GET ALL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: reznorangry560.jpg (39 KB, 560x370) Image search: [Google]
reznorangry560.jpg
39 KB, 560x370
WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD?
>>
>>25317061
???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6xnYHEtK3o
>>
i think you have to be 18 to use this website
>>
>>25317061

that's maybe because everyday is exactly the same, although we are all pretty deep in the downward spiral, anon.
>>
DON'T YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?!
>>
>>25317102
Yep, that's what I'm listening to.

>>25317118
I'm just remembering highschool. I'm almost 23 now.

I AM A GOOD BOY AND I WILL SWALLOW IT SWALLOW IT ALL SWALLOW IT ALL SWALLOW IT ALL

EVERY LAST ONE
EVERY LAST ONE
EVERY LAST ONE
EVERY LAST ONE
>>
>>25317183
NO YOU CANT TAKE IT. NO YOU CANT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.

NIN fucking rocks, even after all those years. Listening to them since 1997, never get old.
>>
NIN always had good concerts. Saw a triple with NIN, Ministry and KMFDM, insane crowd, so fun.
>>
>>25317214
YOU GET ME CLOSER TO GOD
>>
File: tumblr_mz4mygBjKW1t0tsbno1_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz4mygBjKW1t0tsbno1_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
>>25317234
That's awesome. KMFDM was my fav band in highschool. I would have been so psyched for that show. Also always liked Ministry but never been a die hard fan. I had two or three teachers in school that liked the same bands as me, but no other students had heard of them lol.

LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IT'S COMPLETELY INANE, PROFOUNDLY PROFANE AND IT DRIVES ME INSANE
>>
>>25317234
Hell yeah. Those audivisuals, I remember Beside You In Time via BYIT tour. Jesus Christ, it was like a trip without taking any drugs, just pure insanity, weaker people drifting away in goddamn trance-like condition.

Even video is still mighty as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_2o6GQz98

>>25317245
I TRIED AND I GAVE UP.
>>
>>25317333
I had a few friends who liked them too, most of them aren't with us anymore (overdoses mostly). I wish I had teachers who liked that music. I did have one cool teacher who brought his bass guitar and amp to school and jammed out some White Zombie with me.

>>25317338
Yea, it was absolutely insane. Had a few people just get lost in the crowd and pass out and get stepped on and shit, but no one got hurt real bad. Crazy pit during Ministry's set. Closest thing to that I've ever been to was a Death Grips concert over this summer. Was weird being the oldest guy there, and still in better shape than most of the younger people there.
>>
>>25317428
>Had a few people just get lost in the crowd and pass out and get stepped on and shit, but no one got hurt real bad.

Every NIN concert ever, really.

It is funny, when I opened up this thread I was wearing NIN tshirt. When it comes to them, I am just utter fanboy. Sixteen years old japanese girl tier.

Ministry I've seen once, was pretty rad. Although I have it similar as this anon; >>25317333
- not my favourite band, just a plain good music for me. I envy you the seeing the KMFDM though. They are great.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (21 KB, 560x516) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
21 KB, 560x516
>>25317428
Damn that's a bummer about your friends man. That teacher sounds really based though. I hope he's still teaching.
>>
>>25317526
They're just a great band all around. What do you think of their newer music? What else do you listen to?

Kmfdm was just huge in person. Could feel every song in my bones. Opened with Godlike. Pretty good choice. Ministry was almost unintelligiblly loud, what I really loved about their performance (something few other groups do any more), is that they didn't stop at all. Just hammered through the whole set without stopping.
>>
>>25317562
Yea, I miss them every day, wish it would've turned out different, but can't change the past. I'm lucky to still be around.

He's retired now, but he's pretty good for his age. Not senile or anything. We e-mail and I saw him over Christmas. Pretty nostalgic.
>>
File: bonkers.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>25317623
>What else do you listen to?
Well, to tell the truth, I am pretty much stuck in the past. I love old material from all three bands you are mentioning, I do like only a few drops there and here from their new work. NIN are fucking based still, but it is not Downward Spiral anymore. Don't like HTDA much.

So I just stick to the 90s gabber and hardcore I have listened as a teen (literally everything Thunderdome related, especially Papa San, Diss Reaction, Hardsequencer, Myrmidon and Paul Elstak) sometimes when I am feeling lucky I shoot some Burzum, old Massive Attack (Mezzanine is great great album) or pre-Fat of the Land Prodigy. Older stuff from Rob Zombie can be also fine. Same with Meat Beat Manifesto.

From the new stuff, I really dig some new-retro projects. Trevor Something is straight glorious. I admit I don't really look up for anything else. What about you, anon?

>Opened with Godlike
Jesus. Awesome.

>Ministry was almost unintelligiblly loud and hammered through the whole set without stopping.
Oh yeah, thats the mark. Brings some memories right here. Dem Thieves.
>>
>>25317893
>Massive Attack

Good taste ITT. I'm going to listen to Mezzanine now.
>>
>>25318065
>Dissolved Girl
>Angel

Jesus, if I would not be listening to So What now, I would play that too.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.