[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fishing for people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Phewk Nukem.png (69 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Phewk Nukem.png
69 KB, 250x250
Who /catfish/ here?

Sites to use? Pics that you use? Fun shit to do when they're all into you? Tips on not getting caught? What to say when you do?

Made a fake account on POF two weeks ago and already have a full inbox of stacies. Chads literally have life on easy mode.
>>
>>25316989
>Was getting an inbox full of stacies and then not being able to do anything else part of your plan?
>>
File: Aliens Did All The Things.jpg (44 KB, 406x391) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Did All The Things.jpg
44 KB, 406x391
>>25316989
F-list is my main fishing hole. I don't use pics that I claim or me because I don't need to, but I do present myself as a bicurious, virginal nudist girl with a naughty side. It hasn't come up in a while, but knowing about periods and womens clothing sizes really helps if they get suspicious and know the gaps in the typical male's knowledge.

Oh and I also catfish on Tumblr with a similar persona, but once again only for faps and lols. Had a man get circumcised because of me.
>>
>>25317044
I do something different with each one, but most of the time I just say bullshit that makes me seem like I'm an omega. Ex. live with my mother, unemployed, have erectile dysfunction, etc.
>>
>>25317096
>Had a man get circumcised because of me
Wat. Play-by-play pls.
>>
>>25317123
Actually not strictly because of me because he already wanted it, but he claimed I pushed him over the edge into doing it. Even sent in a before/after pic. I'd let you see my tumblr, but I have to maintain my disguise, thin as it is.
>>
>>25317192
Show pic family
>>
>>25317231
Not as long as reverse image seaching is a thing, friendo. Nothing personal though, I understand the desire.
>>
>>25317096
How can anyone take a f-list personalty seriously? It's a roleplay site...

>Had a man get circumcised because of me.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>25317373
>>25317192
People there are just more willing to suspend disbelief. Plus I don't ask for money.

See the other post for the circ story. He was a German guy if I remember right, so that strikes a blow to /pol/ if you think about it.
>>
>>25316989
>What is it called when a catfish fishes a catfish?
>>
>>25317551
A sitcom.
>>
>>25317551
Cannibalism? Also its great because both don't disillusion the other.
>>
>>25316989
>>25317551
>>25317564
OP, you are a sitcom.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.