[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the pain of seeing couples and girls and not having a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: just about.jpg (25 KB, 689x500) Image search: [Google]
just about.jpg
25 KB, 689x500
>the pain of seeing couples and girls and not having a gf

Why can't there be places for singles only?
Do you think a restaurant with a "one person per party" policy would do well?

I just want to live my life without being reminded that I'm alone forever and everyone is living happily with someone.
>>
Picture a place where they exist, alone
There has to be place better than this, in heaven
So right before I sleep dear god I'm asking
Remember this face and save me a place in singles mansion
>>
>Do you think a restaurant with a "one person per party" policy would do well?
Why would limiting your customers to "singles only" be good for business? That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Also, you'll never enjoy a relationship if you're not ok with being on your own (this is on the account of others who have been in countless relationships but it's common sense desu).
>>
>>25316978
Because singles would want to go instead of feeling awkward when they want to grab a bite to eat.

And no, normals absolutely hate being on their own for any period of time.
>>
>>25317089
>And no, normals absolutely hate being on their own for any period of time.
But they have friends and supportive family to help ease the no gf time periods. I'm assuming you don't have any friends considering you say "normals" as if they're separate from your identity.
>>
>>25317203
Exactly
So why go off on how normals are apparently content with being alone even though they are anything but
>>
>the pain of having free time, nobody bitching at you, no risk of false rape charges/pregnancy trap/marriage parasitery

Ugh fucking normies ree
>>
>>25317300
>So why go off on how normals are apparently content with being alone even though they are anything but
You're putting all normies in the world into one box. There are so many people out there (the vast majority are normies) and all of them have varying degrees of independence. Some are needy and call themselves "depressed" if they haven't fucked in over a week, some are completely fine with themselves and eventually find someone who they spend a number of years with and then there's people like us who have never experienced any of this. To suggest every normie is like you and is in anguish with being single is ludicrous.
>>
Why not just lower your standards and get a gf?

Anyone can bag a landwhale.
>>
>>25317420
its funny just how disconnected you normalfags are from robots
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.