[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People here sometimes compare women to children. Interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 61
People here sometimes compare women to children. Interested in this notion, I began collecting evidence to support it. My research has persuaded me that, in many areas of life, this idea is true. I hope my evidence will convince you of the same.

I have collected 24 pieces of evidence that I feel are worthwhile. I will post this evidence as fast as the posting limit allows. Please discuss it.

I will start the thread with a shocking picture. There was a twitter trend a while back where young women were cutting themselves for Justin Bieber. Like a child, women will do anything to get attention from adults and other people around them. Most children like to be the center of attention and will do silly things or annoy you to get your attention. This is also highly reminiscent of adult women.
>>
File: 1444801953960.jpg (113 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1444801953960.jpg
113 KB, 539x480
Oh man I remember cut for bieber!

I swear I still have some screenshots from the thread in planning stage, I'll have a look
>>
Doing God's work, OP. Please share some more.
>>
Anymore blood pics?
This is turning me on
>>
Children rarely engage in self-examination or self-improvement.

This evidence shows women recognizing their own character flaws, but doing nothing to improve them, even though these flaws hurt and confuse those near them. They treat the matter as a joke and laugh it off, while committing the same flaws. This is much like how a child would act.
>>
>>25316918
please post anon-kun
>>
>>25316918
Was cut for bieber really our doing? I didn't use r9k at the time.
>>
>>25316966
>our
It was /b/ you fucking newfaggot.
>>
>>25316980
It was actually the GNAA that started it
>>
File: 1448401994901.jpg (29 KB, 353x350) Image search: [Google]
1448401994901.jpg
29 KB, 353x350
>>25316896
you're on to something, and i want in
>>
Women often demand that any man who they date romantically must be taller than them, usually by a far margin. Women have an enigmatic attraction toward tall adult men. I feel that this is related to the feeling of security that a tall adult provides. In my opinion, this mirrors the attraction that young children have towards tall adults. When children are scared, they often seek a bigger, stronger adult to protect them. Children and women both like to be protected by stronger and larger adults.
>>
>>25316980
it was 9gag
>still believing /b/ was guilty of anything
>>
>>25316918
>>25316966
>>25317001
>>25317036
OP btfo coz his data was fake
>>
>>25317034
This is a boring post; it is simply more evidence supporting the last point. However, I felt that this point deserved 2 points of evidence to reflect the universality of women's attraction toward tall adults. Almost all women feel this attraction. Certainly, we all know that this is anecdotally true.
>>
'The View' is a wildly popular daytime talk show featuring women who gossip and say mean things about other people. They often catch flack for the mean things that they say. There have been through a number of debacles. This article is only from the most recent mishap.

The popularity of 'The View' shows that women highly enjoy puerile gossip and mean-spirited discussions that put down others. Anecdotally, we all know that women love gossip and talking shit about even their own friends once they leave the room. This shows that women have an undeveloped (immature, childish) sense of decency and morality. 'The View' is also a dumb show featuring the opinions of unqualified women talking about topics they aren't educated about, which is a reflection of how childish and non-serious the interests of average women are.
>>
>>25316980
>>25316966

Back again, unable to find the fucker

It was originally from /b/, it was a topic discussing about what raid we should do.

Then a glorious bastard suggested the cut for bieber.

It was started by posting gore pictures of cut wrists on twitter and just re tweeting the shit out of it.

Sorry I couldn't find it, I swear I had it in my /b/ folder.
>>
File: 1451281646138.jpg (44 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
1451281646138.jpg
44 KB, 453x592
>>25317034

But the average woman is 4 to 6 inches shorter than the average man so it could just be selection by instinct. Like how men would prefer females with curves and the presence of mammary glands. One could argue that men look for women with mamary glands so that they can suckle on the teat for nourishment like an infant with no care in the world.
>>
look, women are terrible and all, but you need to be less whiny and preachy about it if you want to be taken seriously as anything more than petulant children
>>
Notice that all of the male writers in this picture have chosen of their own volition to write about important topics that require research. The topics that men chose are topics that affect people in serious ways or highlight an important intellectual debate.

Notice that women have chosen of their own volition to write about things that interest them and other women. The topics that the women wrote about are trivial, stupid, and silly. This reflects that women are like children in that they do not have serious thoughts or debates and do not care about serious matters that affect people.
>>
>>25317066

Is this real or some shoop or spoof?
>>
File: Women are manipulative .jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Women are manipulative .jpg
67 KB, 640x640
This evidence shows that women have an undeveloped sense of morality and respect for other persons, much like a child. Children do not have true empathy and, seemingly, neither do women. Women will manipulate or stab someone in the back if it benefits them in some way.
>>
>>25317168
>One could argue that men look for women with mamary glands so that they can suckle on the teat for nourishment like an infant with no care in the world.
Mmm, no, not really, since a woman isn't always secreting milk.
The real reason they look for it is because it means she will secrete a large amount of milk and allow his children to grow strong.
But tall men have always been desired because they can protect women (children).
>>
Children are immature and have confusing feelings that often leave them feeling confused.

Similarly, women don't understand what they want. Women don't understand their own feelings, which often contradict themselves. Women seek out relationships with men who are bad for them or make them angry. Women do not want a perfect relationship with a man who gives them no problems. They want a relationship that is like a rocky road and has "interesting" bumps and turns. Oddly, women seek out relationships like this and yet contradict themselves by complaining about it. This is because women are like children and do not understand their own confusing feelings.
>>
>>25316896
>compares women to children
>posts picture of literal child
>>
Dr. Oz is another popular daytime TV show that is consumed by a super-majority adult female audience. The show has been demonstrated as perpetuating bad health advice and selling mediocre products as "miracles" that are implied on the show to solve all of your problems. As obviously bad and wrong Dr. Oz's advice is, women continue to consume the show and buy the products he advertises. The show features emotional appeals and good-looking men to sway women.

The popularity of the show and the ease with which women are fooled proves that women have undeveloped critical reasoning faculties, much like children. Women are very easily swayed by emotions and will not stop to critically think about any problem.
>>
What are you trying to accomplish by this? Stating that women are all children? Ok
Them we're all pedofiles
>>
Once again, women do not understand their own feelings and often contradict themselves. Children are much the same in that they do not know how to understand their own feelings or identify what they want.
>>
>>25317361
>Them we're all pedofiles
No argument there.
>>
>>25317361
he's mad that he can't get laid so he's recycling PUAHate garbage from years back that everyone's seen a million times and does not give a fuck about anymore.
>>
None of the things in this tumblr post are true, but it has been shared 50,000 times on facebook and has a high number of likes. Many of the comments are "wow so true xD!"

First, a quick google search reveals the falsehood of everything stated about viking culture in the post. Women don't have the ability or consideration to actually examine whether or not the claims made are true, they just believe on a whim, like a child would.

Second, many of the women said that viking society was so cool and great for those reasons. They advocate living in a society where a woman is allowed to cut off a man's penis and hang it in their own home. This, again, shows that women lack critical thinking ability and also have an undeveloped sense of morality and respect for persons.
>>
>>25317391
>VIRGIN
Arguingwithholes.png
>>
>cherrypicking "evidence" screenshots from social media makes your claims valid
>>
Women want to be treated as if they are children who cannot take care of themselves. They want special treatment like children get.
>>
>>25316896
>>25317362
Very good thread, OP. It's all anecdotal, but then half of the "studies" we end up reading about on Gawker and HuffPo are nothing more than anecdotal evidence collected to prove a point.

I might screencap later if there's more. Good thread.
>>
Everyone who's not a pussywhipped white faggot knows that women are literally children OP.
There's no point in having this thread, but it does draw out the beta whiteknights and assmad women, so carry on.
>>
Children enjoy gifts because they can't work a real job and earn their own money to buy themselves things.

Women expect to be treated in this fashion and want you to buy them expensive gifts, as if they are not adults who can work for themselves.

>>25317391
This post is another piece of evidence demonstrating that women have undeveloped critical thinking faculties. In this case, the woman here does not have the ability to argue honestly and with facts or logic. She resorts to name-calling and ad hominem attacks, which are frowned upon in adult debate. This woman argues on par with children.
>>
File: 1447944768425.png (15 KB, 266x220) Image search: [Google]
1447944768425.png
15 KB, 266x220
>>25317419
That shit is pretty nasty. Just wear a fucking pad.
>>
I think the problem that OP (and others) is trying to point out is that we all know women are like this, yet betas still give them rights that are not afforded to children.
Either give children the right to vote or strip women of the right to vote.
Even women admit that they are glorified children, so why should they be afforded the same rights as a male?
>>
Children often lie and exaggerate things to make themselves seem more interesting. I remember in 2nd grade, one child told everyone the lie that he was a bus driver so that we would all think he was cool. This is very common among children, who lie about how their dad works at nintendo and what have you.

Adult women also lie and have a particular propensity toward exaggerating things for their own benefit. They will exaggerate any circumstance to garner themselves more attention, because women deeply crave attention and feel as if the world revolves around them. This is also much like children, who often completely lack empathy and cannot consider the world apart from themselves.

>>25317447
This is the weakness of everything I have collected. To reach the common man, I've collected a bunch of evidence from social media or popular trends among average women. I hope that this will make the information more relate-able. It isn't hard science, but all of the things I have collected are things that women are saying or doing themselves, of their own volition. Nobody can deny that women are saying the things that I have simply screen-capped. In the end, everyone has to critically digest this information, consider their own experiences of the average woman, and decide if it is true for the women who surround them.
>>
>>25316896
All that is well and good. You could compile 22 pieces of evidence that paints us men as sadistic barbarians, citing combat sports and worldstar's popularity. If you only need 22 pieces, as apposed to a meta analysis, you could paint any picture you wanted to.
>>
File: charles.jpg (55 KB, 900x897) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
55 KB, 900x897
>this whole thread

At last I truly see.
>>
>>25317561
>You could compile 22 pieces of evidence that paints us men as sadistic barbarians
Difference is, most men won't deny their own barbaric nature, while most women will 100% deny that they are extremely childlike.
>>
This isn't really a piece of evidence, more like an anecdote. But, women lack ambition, much like a child, and do not have realistic life goals. Children don't often think of the future and do not develop realistic life goals. Neither do women, who seem not to have any interest in setting high goals for themselves and competing with others to get better.

Men often occupy the top of any given field, be it cooking, business, law, medicine, science, mathematics, engineering, or what have you. Women seem to have less of a yearning to set a goal and obtain it. Instead, they are satisfied with the status quo (much like a child is).
>>
File: 1410560832338.jpg (151 KB, 960x625) Image search: [Google]
1410560832338.jpg
151 KB, 960x625
Easy to understand why every civilisation that's given women equal rights have eventually crumbled.

What a sad time to be alive. Unless you're Asian.
>>
File: no accountability.jpg (146 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
no accountability.jpg
146 KB, 960x596
This point was hard to collect evidence for because there are so many instances of this happening in my day-to-day life, but nothing that I could screencap.

Women lack accountability, a truism that is often repeated around /r9k/. You can find any number of evidences for this, but it seems true that men have a much greater sense of personal accountability compared to women and children, who have similar senses of personal accountability.
>>
>>25317361
Here comes the white knight.
>>
Another highly shared/commented/liked piece showing that women want special treatment, similar to what children get.
>>
Children have special protections in society, because they are weak and cannot protect themselves. Therefore, it is the duty of adults to use their power and authority to protect children.

Popular feminists and leftist talking heads argue at length about providing the same types of special protections and special treatment that children get, to women. Are these feminists and leftists subtly acknowledging that the average woman is weak-willed and silly, like a child, and cannot take care of herself properly and needs to be cared for by stronger-willed adults (men)?
>>
File: 1451281646136.jpg (46 KB, 453x592) Image search: [Google]
1451281646136.jpg
46 KB, 453x592
>>25317264
>not really, since a woman isn't always secreting milk.

>tall men have always been desired because they can protect women (children).

>women always subconciously think they need protection
>men never or seldom subcounsciously think they need a nutritonal handout
>>
>>25317592
Idk. I know some men who admit they have those tendencies, some who deny it, some who don't have them. I see mostly the same for women. Both genders have their caveats. An all male world would be too violent and blow itself up. An all female would would progress much slower due to the general lack of ambition, and inclination towards hard science.
>>
>>25317407
>Viking were the first White Knighting Beta-cucks
The more you know. I wonder if the ones we have encountered here and Reddit are the descendant of the ones that still had their genitals?
>>
Here we see a woman bragging about herself at the expense of other people. This is fairly common among women, who will throw others under the bus if it benefits them in some way. They seem to have an undeveloped sense of consideration for persons, much like a child who lacks empathy. Women don't really consider the feelings of others, they live in their own world and say what they want to say, even while it hurts other people. If anyone has spent time around children, this is very similar to something that children do. Children will say things like "mom, why did you get so fat after you got pregnant?" This type of insensitive comment shows that the child has not yet developed a sense of respect for persons and consideration for their feelings.
>>
>>25317739
>some who deny it,
I've never met a man who denied that he had a violent streak in him.
All men have it, it's 100% natural.
If we didn't you and I wouldn't be alive.
>>
>>25317736
>men never or seldom subcounsciously think they need a nutritonal handout
The milk isn't for them you dumbfuck.
>>
>>25317745
She looks like she would jump at any guy trying to hit on her. I highly doubt that is truthful bragging.
>>
And last, some articles and videos for you to digest:

Article by Arthur Schopenhauer:
http://www.theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

There is demand for women to be lied to/protected as if they are children:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

Video link - Adult woman lacks personal accountability and blames her father and 5th graders for her own poor life decisions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30

Alimony - Women are paid after divorce as if they are dependent children who can't take care of themselves:
http://www.etonline.com/news/177631_melanie_griffith_and_antonio_banderas_are_officially_divorced/

Women cry about trivial matters, like children cry about losing a toy or spilling raisins on the ground:
http://fox4kc.com/2015/11/24/man-keeps-track-of-everything-that-made-his-wife-cry-hilarious-list-goes-viral/
>>
>>25317806
some are delusional enough to look like shit and think they're snow white
>>
File: hrrrrm.gif (1 MB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
hrrrrm.gif
1 MB, 330x312
>>25317519
>Even women admit that they are glorified children

wut
>>
>>25317806
You clearly don't know many women.
>>
>>25317860
>I'm such a daddy's girl xD
>I'm a bit of a brat :P
>etc. etc.
Even the whores who come here know that they're basically just big kids.
>>
>>25316896
>>25317145
>>25317224
>>25317283
>>25317541
>>25317695
just a minority, trolls are attracted to touchy issues like feminism
>>25316960
>>25317034
>>25317350
>>25317407
same could be said of many men, tallness and boobs are both adult features, men can get sucked into "nutrition supplement" fads, men try too hard to be edgy over the internet

mootnote: if men are just as childish as women that still means women are childish, but it would render it largely meaningless
>>25317190
monsanto did nothing wrong, there are more serious female journalists away from clickbait sites, perhaps fewer and that should be looked into but I don't think we have any answers yet
>>25317362
there are some reliable statistics there, I am being critical because it helps focus attention on the important facts, the other evidence you have collected might make a good meme if arranged into a neat collage
>>25317419
accidents happen, some people need to get their shit (or period blood) together but outrage and drama isn't needed to motivate them
>>25317464
>>25317660
I don't know how relationships work but I think you're supposed to do nice things for each other, she sucks your dick and makes you a sandwich, you surprise her with chocolate cake and romantic things
>>25317641
>>25317745
>>25317822
hmm
>>
Treat women like a child and get laid easier

Nice advice OP this is the true pua. Watch out though, they might lie and take you to court for rape if they dont like you
>>
File: 04.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
Women are half-creatures.
>>
>>25317903
>tallness and boobs are both adult features
Right, men seek out tall women, huh?
No, most men don't give a fuck about how tall a woman is unless she's taller than him, since most men don't actually like taller women.
>>
My grandma acts like a child. Women never change.
>>
>>25317903
This is another reason why women act the way they do. They have beta cucks defending all their behavior.
>>
File: 1451281646135.jpg (46 KB, 592x453) Image search: [Google]
1451281646135.jpg
46 KB, 592x453
>>25317788

>repeatedly told males could have an instinctive want of boobs for nutrional purposes since it will be built into mammals.
>inexplicably concluded that no males have a buried instinct to seek mammary glands for the purpose of nutrition.
>calling others dumbfuck
>>
>>25317972
>>repeatedly told males could have an instinctive want of boobs for nutrional purposes
I can't tell if this post is bait or not.
Are you baiting me anon?
Be honest, I'm not feeling this shit.
>>
>>25317898

So females admit they are daddy's girls yet men don't admit they are mamas boys. Yet somehow both are telling the truth?
>>
>>25317905

That's a scary thought anon.
>>
Two reasons I think why women are biologically made this way.

1. They're designed solely for child raising. Hence why they're more child like, to get along with children easier than men can.

2. The more incapable a woman is, the more needed the man will feel, which will give him more sense of purpose. This is usually a good feeling, to know you're needed.

Just things ingrained into our DNA.
>>
>>25317992
The whole mama's boy stereotype is making fun of men who've never made that jump into adulthood (like most women).
It's basically like calling a man a woman.
>>
>>25317991

You're stating as fact that women have an instinctive desire to seek taller men as a child seeks and adult. But you're denying the possibility that men can instinctively seek boobs as a source of nourishment as an infant does.

It's not bait, it's clear as crystal what I'm saying.
>>
>>25317419
The best part about this pic is the guy talking about all the shit he'd do begins with "If I wasn't single..."
>>
>>25317905
You have no idea how effective this is. They ducking go wild when you say shit like
"Aww you need me to hold your hand?" Talk down to them in a "flirty" manor and they go wild lmao

Especially the ones with daddy issues (all)
>>
>>25318013
But let's give them the right to vote anyways
>>
>>25318022

Or a child. But my point was that women admit it yet men don't like to admit it as readily due to societal stereotyping and shaming.
>>
>>25318038
>It's not bait, it's clear as crystal what I'm saying.
So you're arguing via a false equivalency?
I ask again, are you baiting me?
No one can be this stupid?
>>
>>25318049
>Especially the ones with daddy issues (all)
>(all)
2 true
>>
>>25318066
The way it should be.
Unfortunately, "the way it should be" holds no weight anymore.
In a just world, women wouldn't be allowed to vote, as they are literal children.
Neither would immature manchildren.
>>
>>25318049

Can you expand on that a bit anonPUA?
>>
can someone save this thread? our archive was deleted
>>
>>25318069

You seem to be under the impression that I am taking your postulations as rock solid facts. Testing your delusions is not bait but hey, whatever shifts the goalpost.
>>
>>25318145

File/Save As not work for you anon? Also, there's places archiving r9k other than heinessein.
>>
>>25318151
So you're denying that women, like children, seek out strong, tall protective dominant males to protect them?
>>
men are like children too and not better than women at all
>if they want something and cant get it (eg they get rejected by a woman) they throw a hissyfit
>extremely jealous ('he has a gf why dont i')
>extremely possessive ('thats my toy/woman and no one else is allowed to even look at it')
>literally reject reality and embrace childish fiction like anime, video games, etc
>moral codes get thrown out the window when getting the chance (eg fucking another mens gf) or even worse when things dont go their way they break the rules all together (crime rates)
im sure i can come up with more and find facebook posts to each one of this if i was to put in effort. or you could just lurk this board for proof

honestly op youre nitpicking. yes a lot of women act like children. so do a lot of men

misogyny is not the answer, misanthropy is the way to go
>>
File: NobodyOnThisBoardIsAPedophile.png (103 KB, 501x347) Image search: [Google]
NobodyOnThisBoardIsAPedophile.png
103 KB, 501x347
>>25317361
>Then we're all pedophiles
>tfw when I'm not a pedophile
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 640x960
>>25318116
Just treat them like they're kids. Don't always pull the daddy card but more times than not it will work.

"Tease them" when they need you to do something. Not really going to explain shit it should be natural.
>>
>>25318206
>Talks about men
>Goes on to describe manchildren
Kek, my fucking sides.
Sorry anon, but the fact that you have to compare the WORST men to women shows that even you realize that women are shit compared to the average man.
>>
>>25318173

I'm not denying it nor agreeing with it, I'm just pointing out how you're cherrypicking your way to your conclusion and ignoring all contradictory evidence.
>>
>>25318231
Show me some substantial contradictory evidence then.
And I don't mean some fringe women that prefer shorter men, I mean something along the lines of an entire group of women that prefer short men.
>>
>>25318218
Women are pretty comparable to video games.
If you can push the right buttons, you can easily win.
>>
>>25318218
What did you say

Bloxxededded
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x960
>>25318276
>mfw I said something like that before

Hilarious but true. Have to control them through their pussy.
>>
>>25318226
>b-but its only a small minority of men against all of women
honestly i doubt you talk to a lot of people outside of r9k. or maybe you do but you dont pay attention to what men do because you dont give a shit about them. most chads are degenerates with no values. manchildren are not 'the worst', theyre a fucking epidemic and r9k is just proof of that
>>
File: sexism.png (29 KB, 512x205) Image search: [Google]
sexism.png
29 KB, 512x205
>>25317930
>men seek out tall women
How did I imply that?

men seek out features that make females a successful mate (milkboobs)

women seek out features that make males a successful mate (tallness)

>>25317960
Don't mistake criticism for opposition. pic related
>>
>>25318358
>most chads are degenerates with no values
Kek, no, most of the men I know are genuinely kind people and aren't pieces of shit.
I don't buy into the whole "Chad" and "beta" dichotomy personally, but I do realize that women are generally shit because I observe their shit behavior every day.
Women seem to struggle with the idea that respect is not an inherent right, respect is something you earn, and very few women have ever earned my respect.
>>
>>25318260

Shifting the goalpost again. It's like you think you can shitpost your way to success everywhere, every time.

I don't have to refute anything about women and height, rather YOU have to refute something about males and boobs.
>>
>>25318384
>men seek out features that make females a successful mate (milkboobs)
Actually, they seek out features that make females a successful provider, much like women.
Difference is, men look for women that can provide for their children, while women look for men that can provide for them.
Nothing is inherently wrong with this, but most men won't deny why they want women with big tits.
They can say "big tits look better" but if you also said that they seek out women with big tits because it means they have more milk, they certainly wouldn't deny it.
>>
>>25316896
Actual woman here f a m, can confirm
>>
File: 1402073322125.gif (1 MB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
1402073322125.gif
1 MB, 250x226
That was interesting OP

I honestly think your hypothesis is at least somewhat correct. You will of course have people in this threads not actually address your arguments, and instead go for the low hanging fruit of "you're just generalizing" or "you're a pua/mrm". Anyone with half a brain will ignore these people. Like of course you're generalizing, conversations about gender can't exist without generalizing a bit.

To add my own thoughts to the pot; Women tend to facially look more like children, I can't remember the exact term for it their facial structure often shares traits with that of young mammals. Also this hypothesis would explain why women tend to cry more.
>>
>>25318392
would you consider yourself an genuinely kind person?
>>
>>25318422
>I don't have to refute anything about women and height, rather YOU have to refute something about males and boobs.
Refute what?
I already stated that men prefer women with larger breasts because it means they can provide for their children.

Also
>Posts a picture of a literal child
My fucking sides.
>>
>>25318444

Neotonality? I think it has something to do with not having testosterone or the Y chromosome.
>>
>>25318445
To people who deserve kindness?
Yes.
To people who don't?
No.
I'm kind to those who prove to me that they are also genuine, kind, and non-shit people.
Unfortunately, that's hard to find in a woman nowadays.
I think the best example of a woman I've ever known (aside from maybe my mother/grandmother) was my 11th grade English teacher.
Intelligent, kind, caring, joyous, not to mention she sacrificed lots of free time to provide the class with refreshments and entertainment during AP study sessions.
She also organized multiple after-school clubs (book club, cinema club, chess club, etc.).
She was a pretty stark contrast to most teachers who were obviously just there for the paycheck and gave no fucks.
In fact, the only other teachers I've had who came close were my 10th grade biology teacher (male) and my 5th grade teacher (also male) and bot were war veterans in their late 50s.
>>
File: tumblr_maicrn0HeH1rgq7n7o1_500.gif (717 KB, 496x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maicrn0HeH1rgq7n7o1_500.gif
717 KB, 496x253
>>25318453

You have to refute my allegation that men aren't instincively driven to boobs due to a buried, ancient instinct for nutrition. How often are you going to ignore this very clear explanation?
>>
File: 1442655071039.jpg (121 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1442655071039.jpg
121 KB, 520x588
>>25317410
Here you go.

This post is original as fuck. Robot is a fucking kek.
>>
>>25318534
>You have to refute my allegation that men aren't instincively driven to boobs due to a buried, ancient instinct for nutrition.
Right, for their children.
If this instinct was intended for them then most men would be suckling at women's breasts even in adulthood, and we both know that's not the case.
>>
>>25318504
That's the one. Yeah. To me this makes perfect sense. Men have a natural tenderness towards those child like features. This probably helped our female ancestors survive when they found themselves in a culture/group different from their own.
>>
>>25318231

get a load of this white knight beta

>how dare you! not all women are like that! believe me, I know these things!
>>
>>25318605
Just ignore them, they'll go away.
>>
>>25317391

VIRGIN!

>argugingwithholes.jpeg
>>
>>25318512
then youre arguing on an ideological bias and youre walking down the slippery slope of a self fulfilling prophecy

the evidence that women are worse people than men just isnt there
>>
>>25318684
>the evidence that women are worse people than men just isnt there
Ehh, for the most part it is.
Most people can think of some cases where women were just unprovoked turds, something that I'd associate with a shit male.
Thing is, it's natural behavior in women.
Again, even the women who come here have no problem openly admitting that they are shitty people, yet I've met plenty of decent guys on 4chan who aren't complete bastards.
Can't say the same for women.
>>
>>25318226
Notice how we don't have a female equivalent for manchild?
>>
>>25318013
This. Good thread, OP. Start one every day. We need to get rid of normans and roasties from this board.
>>
>>25318735
But we do, it's called "woman."
>>
File: roasted.jpg (66 KB, 476x468) Image search: [Google]
roasted.jpg
66 KB, 476x468
Vaginal prolapse is a thing. BUT ROASTIES ARE JUST GENETIC!!

discuss
>>
>>25318684

bro, ive witnessed a girl younger than me asking another girl younger than me, "how do you easily get cum out of hair?"

guys are annoying, and arent perfect, but a lot of them have standards where girls do not
>>
>>25318807
Society has conditioned women to have no shame, so that comes as no surprise.
Funny part is though, all women are naturally weak-willed, and they'd hide their shitty shameful behavior from someone they really want to trap.
>>
>>25317745

>2/10 thinks she entitled to my chad dick

hahahahahha

i laugh in these cunts faces
>>
>>25318041

guaranteed 9/10 women would prefer to date the dude who told them to clean it up and that it was nasty over the dude who would treat them as if they were disney princesses. that guys is fucking hilarious. i wonder if he'll ever realize women aren't attracted to guys who cater to their every want and need and never find fault with anything they do.
>>
>>25317190
A lot of women love to buy those shit mags that have headlines like "My boyfriend are my face and shared it with the dog!"
>>
>>25317991
He's honestly making you look a fucking idiot.
>>
File: j61m9s.png (546 KB, 1248x704) Image search: [Google]
j61m9s.png
546 KB, 1248x704
>>25318560
>most men would be suckling at women's breasts even in adulthood, and we both know that's not the case.
>most men

We're talking pure instincts here though, societal norms and shaming can supress that behaviour. But in males only of course. So you still can't provide a valid argument. Logic fail.

>>25318605

I'm just pointing out his childish train of logic here, not his conclusions.
>>
File: you are a virgin loser.jpg (87 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
you are a virgin loser.jpg
87 KB, 407x405
Women are so pathetic that as soon as you give them any sort of power or choice they will abuse it and try their hardest to lose it, it's like deep inside they know how worthless they are even though their "conscious" (if we can call it that) part doesn's know any better.

>European women who have freedom and equality want more muslim refugees, who are completely against gender equality
>White women trash and ridicule white men, the ones who gave them freedom and choice, and praise other races
>Woman insult beta men as "misogynistic" or "sexist" and run to give a blowjob to an ex-con that already beat her up 3 times
>Are quickly to submit and please any authority figure, from dictators to abusive boyfriends and husbands

Treating women as anything more than trash is a mistake, and they know it, as soon as you treat them like trash, they will have no choice but to like you and want you to succeed.
>>
>>25318013
>Saying its all about feminism the fact she wants white cock

Yeah sure...
>>
>>25319045
>We're talking pure instincts here though, societal norms and shaming can supress that behaviour.
Societal norms don't dictate whether or not breast suckling is allowed or not since it's something that's done in private.
Again, if this was done based on pure instincts then this would be present in most, if not all, men.
>>
>>25319047
>>Woman insult beta men as "misogynistic" or "sexist" and run to give a blowjob to an ex-con that already beat her up 3 times
Honestly, this is what made me lose all respect for women.
And I noticed this before I even discovered 4chan.
But I guess that's expected if you're black, most of our women are already out chasing the bad boy ex-cons by the time they're in middle school.
>>
>>25319121
I knew a black woman who married a thug who got killed by another criminal, her son also became a thug and already got a slut pregnant, what the fuck.

I wish I could put these people in a room and throw a grenade inside.
>>
File: dahahahah.gif (313 KB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
dahahahah.gif
313 KB, 300x182
>>25319087
>Societal norms don't dictate whether or not breast suckling is allowed or not since it's something that's done in private.

>Societal norms don't dictate
>since it's something that's done in private.

The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>25319199
Everything you guys don't like about women we REALLY don't like about women, since it's 10x worse in our women.
It's a shame, all I really want is a nice black girl who isn't a complete and total bitch, but that's pretty much impossible to find.
>>
>>25319231
Are you a woman?
You must be if you think societal norms can tell someone what they can and can't do in their own home.
>>
>>25319231
You're the autist. Societal norms dictate what is done in the public eye.
>>
>>25319277

>Look at those mental gymnastics.
>Look at the goalpost shifting.

What I said was that it's societal norms that throw behaviour like breastfacing into the home to begin with. Like societal norms allow handholding in public but don't encourage handjobs in public or semi public gatherings.
>>
>>25319439
>What I said was that it's societal norms that throw behaviour like breastfacing into the home to begin with.
And I said that societal norms have nothing to do with what you do in your own home, so if it was commonplace among men it'd still be known.
Guys don't exactly hide their bedroom escapades as much as women.
>>
>>25319277
I have to agree with the other anon. Society does push some narrative. Do you see chad sucking tities and having all those women talk to each other that he's like a fucking baby because he sucks baby like them.

200 years people didn't fuck doggy style because it was considered barbaric. Some people will say fuck society norms but many other won't
>>
File: fgkd.jpg (25 KB, 753x734) Image search: [Google]
fgkd.jpg
25 KB, 753x734
>high effort, high production quality misogyny

Is this the golden age?

Has OP paved the way to a glorious new era?
>>
File: outta.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
outta.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>25319361
>Societal norms dictate what is done in the public eye.
>yet they cannot forbid or shame what is avoided in public

Am I even talking to an autist or is this some kind of script? No, it's a shill who gets paid no matter what he types.
>>
>>25319047

There was this girl once who I became friendly with, but she fell in love with someone who was known as a pathological liar. She even agreed that he lied all the time but considered it 'trolling', except for the parts that she liked.

The most disturbing thing was that she saw me as the 'manipulative', twisted one simply for trying to point out to her that this guy was an absolute liar.

It's like her brain could come up with any excuse to be with him because she believed he was an Alpha.
>>
>>25319529
>Do you see chad sucking tities
Yes, actually.
>>
>>25319579
Facts cannot be "misogynistic". Do you hate children because of the way they are?

>>25319603
Why do you waste time talking to women about their boyfriends, seriously dude?
>>
File: holes.jpg (254 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
254 KB, 647x1080
>>25318547

Not posting the original.
>>
File: pms.jpg (225 KB, 1071x1004) Image search: [Google]
pms.jpg
225 KB, 1071x1004
>>25319648
or this one. pms.jpg
>>
>>25318049
why all woman have daddy issues?
>>
>>25319646

He wasn't her boyfriend at the time. I talked to her about him because he was my 'competition' for her at the time. I was put off from her the moment I saw that she liked him, because even though he was lying, he was representing to her a life and personality that seemed disgusting to me. I just warned her for her own good, and then got attacked for it.
>>
>>25319731
>I just warned her for her own good
Horrible idea on your part.
Never try to help a woman, they don't learn from mistakes like we do.
Just let them crash and burn and laugh as they continue the cycle.
>>
>>25317283
This is not true, my girlfriend loves me because i treat her nice. We never have an argument or a serious dispute.

Mental problems is not equal to how the world operates
>>
>>25318392
>c-chad isn't so bad guis!
>>
>>25319731
Talking shit about other men by their backs is pathetic and a female trait.

Source: this thread

I never talk shit about anyone unless its in their face.
>>
>>25319954
I hate the fact the only reason the girls can do this is because they are surrounded by white knights who will defend them if the kid fights back, its probably a white knight bitch filming it too.

Show me a group of cunts and I will show you a group of white knight manginas cheering their every move.
>>
>>25319962

"Talking shit" means making things up or being spiteful. I basically said "Hey, look at how everyone knows this guy is a pathological liar, why are you believing him? You might get hurt", that's not shit talking.
>>
File: twitter.jpg (1 MB, 1180x4133) Image search: [Google]
twitter.jpg
1 MB, 1180x4133
>>25320003
>I hate the fact the only reason the girls can do this is because they are surrounded by white knights

That's not the only reason. The main reason is that you go to prison for even disagreeing with a woman.
>>
File: raising.jpg (267 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [Google]
raising.jpg
267 KB, 834x1016
>>25320040
2/2

Raising voice is domestic violence now.
>>
>>25320040
>>25320053
Again, the only reason these laws exist is because for every cunt there is a white knight to cheer her up and agree with her. Any resistance and these bitches bow down like the natural slaves they are. Canada is filled with white knights.
>>
>>25320040

Prisons and laws are set up and maintained by men, most police have a mangina mentality.

In Australia (my country), the police, government, even military are all part of a massive domestic violence compaign called 'white ribbon' which promotes the idea that violence against women in particular is unaccaptable, their publications and language frequently imply that violence against women in particular is unacceptable, even though most victims of violence are men and huge numbers of perpetrators of violence are women.

The laws in all countries always specifically target men more than women, far more men are executed in every country that has execution than women (like Iran the other year, 500 men 1 woman - and the woman got instant international media attention). There's a huge disparity in sentencing and punishment.

Hell, not that long ago men and women were at least held in the same prisons. Feminists lobbied for gender segregating prisons so society can dispose of unwanted "problematic" males, often males who are only problematic because of shitty single mothers and thug-lovers.
>>
>>25319675
this, i'm curious ;
>>
File: clowns.jpg (253 KB, 872x1074) Image search: [Google]
clowns.jpg
253 KB, 872x1074
>>25320117
>Again, the only reason these laws exist is because for every cunt there is a white knight to cheer her up and agree with her.

No, these laws exist because women are allowed to vote and they are the majority of the electorate. Women are the enemy.
>>
>>25320117
>Canada is filled with white knights.

why? how could this happen?
>>
File: nemo.jpg (784 KB, 2045x1470) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
784 KB, 2045x1470
>>25320126

Exactly. Women do get away with their shit because laws and courts are biased against men (NEMO).
>>
>>25320129
Girls adapt their reproduction strategies based on their fathers. It's all about evolution, always.

Dead/absent father: I live in a hostile environment, I must reproduce quickly and with males who are aggressive and strong enough to survive in a hostile environment (in modern society that mean thugs).

Beta but present father: My father is OK but I am confused about what I want because I don't admire him at all, he is my mother's bitch so I guess I will look for a submissive and pathetic male to keep the matriarchy alive.

Alpha and present father: I LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH I WISH I COULD MARRY HIM <3 I WANT TO FIND A GREAT MAN LIKE MY FATHER AND HAVE MANY CHILDREN WITH HIM, LIFE IS GREAT

>>25320226
Women are the enemy but we cannot fight back if most of us do not even want to fight

>>25320243
Canada is always emulating the USA
>>
File: alimony.jpg (311 KB, 896x1045) Image search: [Google]
alimony.jpg
311 KB, 896x1045
>>25320243

Canada was one of the first countries to give women the right to vote. Since women are the enemies of men, women had enough time to turn Canada into a feminist shithole.
>>
File: rejectionratio.jpg (406 KB, 1449x900) Image search: [Google]
rejectionratio.jpg
406 KB, 1449x900
>>25320279
>Women are the enemy but we cannot fight back

MGTOW and fembots are the only way how women will learn.
>>
Who /thunderf00t/ here?
>>
>>25320355
A few men will get fembots, a few will go their own way, most will still be pussy slaves.
>>
>>25320418
how does that relate to the subject matter?
>>
I stopped reading at 1/3 of the thread but i enjoyed it so far. Keep posting OP
>>
File: 1446686767155.gif (566 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1446686767155.gif
566 KB, 300x300
Jesus Christ, if you hate women so much then just forget about them. I've stayed away from relationships my whole life because I saw my dad get fucked by his marriage/divorce, but I don't hate women and I don't spend all my time shitposting about them.

Women are always going to have the upper hand because there will always be plenty of men who are willing to do/say anything for sex. That's just how it is, men are naturally vulnerable to women and always will be, and the only way to avoid falling into the trap is to never think with your dick.

Either become a pussy slave and enjoy the good parts (sex, cuddling, young romance) or go your own way and enjoy the freedom. Either option is fine, but you shouldn't be spending all your time doing this. Hateposting on 4chan is giving you neither freedom nor sex.
>>
>>25317741
Well their cuckified descendants make more sense now. Sweden was always YES.
>>
>>25320040
I got fucking angry reading that. I got even angrier when I looked up pictures of her. And even more so when I looked at the date of the article.
>>
>>25320355
>>25320334
Is Canada the most cucked country on earth?
>>
I don't get it, if you guys hate women so much why don't you convert to Islam? Muslims are experts at putting women in their place.
>>
>>25320796
>Is Canada the most cucked country on earth?

no
>>
>>25320664
Jesus Christ, if you hate posters who hate women so much then just forget about them. I've stayed away from posting about those posters my whole life because I saw an OP get fucked by his online argument, but I don't hate posters who post about hating women and i don't spend all my time shitposting about them.

Posters are always going to have the upper hand because there will always be plenty of OPs who are willing to do/say anything for (you)s. That's just how it is, OPs are naturally vulnerable to posters and always will be, and the only way to avoid falling into the trap is to never post about posters you don't like.

Either become a lurker and enjoy the good parts (laughs, stories, young memes) or go your own way and enjoy the freedom. Either option is fine, but you shouldn't be spending all your time doing this. Hateposting on 4chan is giving you neither freedom nor sex.
>>
>>25320849
>BRmonkey talking shit about mudslimes
The ironing.
>>
File: roastie.jpg (83 KB, 634x635) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
83 KB, 634x635
>>25320664
huehue stay mad
>>
>>25321055
cry more and say yes, cuck
>>
File: Cheatahs - Controller.webm (2 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
Cheatahs - Controller.webm
2 MB, 1280x528
>>25321046

Well done, anon. Screencapped.
>>
File: india4.jpg (623 KB, 1200x1475) Image search: [Google]
india4.jpg
623 KB, 1200x1475
>>25320796

No, India is. A man can get arrested if he's only a relative of someone who got cucked.
>>
>>25321209
I guess India is a shithole for more reasons than just poo in the loo.
>>
>>25321209
DESIGNATED KEKING STREETS
>>
>>25321374
>kek not cuck

back to reddit newfag
>>
>>25321209

There was this documentary the BBC made shortly after the bus gang rape thing, where a woman who'd lived in India but now lived in the UK went back there to investigate the "rape culture", while there she happened to 'remember' that 14 months ago or something on a previous trip, a man had touched her "inappropriately" while measuring her to make a dress. She admitted he hadn't touched above her knee, but somehow whatever he did was "inappropriate".

She reported it to police, and the next guy the police turned up at the guys workplace and arrested him, brought him before some sort of 'women's' court. Never see what happens to him in the end, but the fact alone is shocking - a single allegation can have him publicly arrested and jailed for 'inappropriately touching' a woman whose dress he was fitting, below her knee. He's probably lost his job and could end up starving on the streets.

That's what India is like. They have special carriages for women on trains too, and they get their own section of the bus.
>>
File: 1429480341175.jpg (55 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1429480341175.jpg
55 KB, 416x416
>>25320664
>Women are always going to have the upper hand
beta detected. men will always have the upper hand. come the fuck on.
>>
>>25321209
And then some faggot talks about how all Indians are rapists and shit.

I bet all those "rapes" in Sweden are also false accusations.
>>
>>25321589
It's like having both the poverty and shitting streets of any underdeveloped shithole while at the same time the misandry and feminism of a few developed countries.
>>
>>25321547
yeah, reddit is better anyway
no word filters
>>
>>25321738
It truly is the worst place on earth
>>
File: india2.jpg (326 KB, 1042x1269) Image search: [Google]
india2.jpg
326 KB, 1042x1269
>>25321655

They get money for accusing men.
>>
>>25317774
Not all men have violent tendencies and therefore wouldn't have anything to admit to. Obviously people in general have things they have a hard time admitting to. You sound a little too emotionally geared in your bias.
>>
>>25317656
He's trying to get you to think critically, numbnuts.
>muh gender wars
>>
>>25322087
so could I just go over to India as a 'trap' and claim rape? would that work?

ez money desu senpai
>>
>>25320355

What planet does Sandman live in? When you go to clubs the ration of single thirsty males to single women is usually 2:1 not counting the couples.

He might work in some sort of callcenter where 95% of the employees are women. I just don't understand this. What is the reason? There's about a 50-50 mix between total males and females in most societies and usually males are more outgoing than females so how on earth did this happen?
>>
>>25323048

It's what's known as bullshit.
>>
>>25323048

Sandman is some Canadian cuck who claims to be MGTOW to make money off Youtube videos. Most MGTOW types on Youtube resent him for this, because he pumps out mindless videos every week to get lots of views and subscribers, but most of them are just silly anecdotes, and he often reveals that he has a lot of interactions with women.

Wouldn't take what he has to say too seriously.

There might be some truth to things in that women their whole lives continue to live this extroverted normie life, while many men are either dying, getting married (enslaved and thus working, too busy to go to a singles night), or dropping out of the game. So in the higher age groups, and in anything as crass as a "singles night", it's going to be dominated by these used-up women.
>>
>>25323159

I suppose so. He's an admitted paid shill. He even lists the name of his donors each time he uploads a shill video.
>>
>>25317066
Wow what a beta response
>>
>>25323217

Oh right. He did mention the age went all the way up to 50. The market value of women in social circuits in relation to men does seem to go down slightly today despite feminist laws.
>>
>>25323257
>facts are beta
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.