[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get cured from the oneitis meme. I would never get back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
How do I get cured from the oneitis meme.
I would never get back with her, even if she decided to settle for me I refuse to be a second choice cuck. Yet I keep having obsessive thoughts about her.

I want off this ride.
>>
File: these are not fun times.jpg (96 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
these are not fun times.jpg
96 KB, 400x593
Im just going to an hero in the next few months. life dosent really have any meaning and everything i used to find fun dosent effect me at all. I havent talked to her in a month, and she was the only thing i really found enjoyment in. She ran off with some chad and I havent heard from her since. fuck women
>>
File: 1449965236121.jpg (36 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
1449965236121.jpg
36 KB, 506x461
>>25316882
I wish I had the balls to an hero, maybe in the future I will if life stays like this and I'm left with nobody. Atm it would cause too much suffering to my family and 'friend(s)'.
>>
>>25316882
>killing yourself over a girl
Normies reeeeeee
>>
>>25317489
Not all of us have MLP flesh lights to keep us company
>>
only way is to get with other girls which depending on who you are may be difficult.

Working out helps both with getting girls and just refocusing your energy.
>>
>>25317594
thought as much, I'll never get another as good as her unless I earn a lot of money, but I'm a 23 year old year long NEET with anxiety issues so..

I also try and work out but I'm too depressed to make any meaningful progress.
>>
>>25317617
if she ran off with chad she was no prize

read the book of pook.

i just went through the same thing as you and 3 months later im now over it

The things that helped were

1. Lifting
2. Reading book of pook
3. familia/friends
4. finding a tinder slut
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.