[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so jealous of people who can feel attraction towards people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3600x5392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3600x5392
I am so jealous of people who can feel attraction towards people. I wonder what it feels like to feel this strong desire when looking at people, when I look at people I just think "cute". I don't feel butterflies, lust, love or sexual attraction. It is so unfair and I'm mad about it. I don't feel turned on by people and I feel no desire to date them either. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>25316737
You're sounding like tumblr desu
>>
>>25316737
this thread will soon become a racebait thread
mark my words
>>
Idk you should probably go talk to your principal about it

I will say I really don't understand how attractiveness works and who is attractive and who isn't. I mean I know it when I see it but it's subjective.
>>
>>25316748
I'm not claiming to be asexual. The last time I felt attracted to another person was 8.
>>
>>25316770
I know when I look at a person I can see they are pretty but I don't feel crushes or love. I know what love feels like because I've felt it as a child.
>>
When is the last time a girl was nice to you?

Pictures do nothing for me, but a friendly grill close by, smelling her, seeing her, it's different.
>>
>>25316815
They're nice to me at work. It makes me sad when everyone's talking about who they like, what turns them on, being turned on by some hot girl/guy body yet I can't relate. Sometimes I think everyone is just lying.
>>
>>25316752
This thread has nothing to do with race. I just want to talk about my non-functional genitals.
>>
>>25316737
Imagine if you saw and smelled amazing food every day everywhere you go, and you even see other people eating that amazing food, and you know you will never be able to eat it.

It's not a good feeling.
>>
>>25316952
I could have the amazing food I guess but I just don't really want it. but maybe you're right, maybe for so long I rejected the idea that I could ever have a relationship and once it become possible I didn't even want it that much.
>>
>>25316771
Are you me?

It was exactly 8 for me too
>>
Stop masturbating to your dirty loli pics
>>
>>25317737
Are you male or female?

I've only had one crush in my life and that was it.
>>
>>25316737
Same here buddy. Last time i felt lust i was 12 in a holiday camp with other young people.
A girl litteraly pushed me in the bathroom, locked the door and asked me if i wanted to date here.
I did not want it but i said yes cause i was weak. I will always remember how we ended up kissing/cuddling under our white sheets, best moment of my life.
>>
>>25317867
I think emotions are stronger when you're young because we haven't been tainted yet
>>
>>25317820
male.

Original comment.

She was my female friend, though now obviously I have no interest for her (not that she would have any for me since she's an ultra Stacey)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.