[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wanting this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x810
>wanting this
>>
ITT: you can see that mobile posters continue to be the worse cancer on r9k.
>>
>>25316413
Sorry I'll go back to le 9gag now like the newfaggot ledditor i am now :)
>>
>ur = you are
>ur = your
where is the button to delete are normies?
>>
I've always wondered if a period is actually agonizing or if women just use it as an excuse to be a bitch. I wouldn't mind some pain if it let me treat people like shit for five days per month.
>>
PMS isn't real, your american moron women have been brainwashed with it. The only real part is the second pic, if your women does any of the others, she's just a bitch.
>>
File: 1450371825065.jpg (335 KB, 961x1440) Image search: [Google]
1450371825065.jpg
335 KB, 961x1440
>>25316477
>to delete are normies?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ we need a normie exterminator.
Can some one go shoot up schools until they stop coming here, please? Let it be a new year miracle.
>>
>>25316659
Calm down, you fucking child. Normies always visited r9k, deal with it already.
>>
>>25316659
school shootings is what brought them here you idiot
>>
>>25316610

There are a minority of women who get cramps but generally speaking they play it up as an excuse to be cunts.

Source: multiple gfs over the last few years

Yeah yeah not a robot fuck you
>>
>>25316638
Okay doctor anon

>>25316638
Regarding attitude changes. No that's not because of PMS although I myself get angry when I'm In pain and people are bothering me. But that's a combination of things not the PMS.
Hunger? Nope. I can't even eat on my period. I either have no appetite or am nauseous.
That shaving head emotional changes as I said don't happen. They are mad because of something else.
Cramps and pain are ridiculous for some girls. Sometimes I can't even sleep. Imagine not being comfortable standing sitting or laying down while being tired. Hahah nigga periods are literally gods punishment to women for being piece of shit human beings.

And for that final photo water weight gain happens before/during period and all of it should go away after. So if a woman "gains weight" after her period she was being a pig and would have gained without it.
>>
>>25316755
Stop pretending you're female. We all see your faggotry.
>>
>>25316363
Imagine what the person who made this was thinking
she took pictures of her pretending to be on period and having her be so quirky and down to earth
fuck that
>>
her nose asymmetrical af
>>
File: 2.jpg (272 KB, 1173x491) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
272 KB, 1173x491
This post has original text.
>>
>>25316904
gave me a hearty chuckle
>>
>>25316659
>>25316413
>hating women is normie now
>>
>>25316708
You are not welcome here. Fuck off fuck off fuck off. We're going to tell you to fuck off until you're tired of coming here. Why do you enjoy being part of a community which hates you?
>>
>>25317691
I'm not a normie, just sick of you're whining like a fucking child throwing a tantrum everytime somebody enters your pillow fort.
>>
>>25316363
Periods are literally an excuse for women to act like bitches. My exgf used to act normally on her period but would act like a crazy bitch sporadically all the time regardless if she was on her period or not, but if they two overlapped (she was on her period and being a crazy bitch) then suddenly its because she's on her period even though the last three were fine.

the only legit thing about periods is that you don't want to fuck them when they are on and it makes them self conscious. other than that they barely make a difference.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.