[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I initiate conversation with a girl that I like? >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1432498779274.jpg (39 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1432498779274.jpg
39 KB, 600x568
How do I initiate conversation with a girl that I like?

>mfw
>>
>>25316254
What situation are you in with her? Classmate, co worker?
>>
>>25316254

next time you see her, compliment her. be original with it too, all girls dig compliments.
>>
>Yo' bitch you down to fuck or what?

Works 10/10 times , trust me I'm a pro
>>
File: 1428155093930.jpg (167 KB, 756x736) Image search: [Google]
1428155093930.jpg
167 KB, 756x736
>>25316254
if youre like me theres just no hope man

im 18 and ive been coming to this very board every single day for hours since 2011, i was 14.

this has been my only social outlet through high school. never had friends, never went to a party, just got people to buy me pot and booze and stayed home on r9k

now im F U C K E D

i have literally nothing to talk to anyone about besides common r9k topics like chads, roasties, betas, manlets, bane memes, and tfw no gf

i literally have no reservoir of "stuff" to talk about to draw from

what the fuck do i do?
>>
>>25316263
I'm too shy to tell, sorry

Let's just say that I barely talk to her and she's way out of my league
>>
>>25316349

I'm not gonna say get off 4chan, but tone it down. The internet should by no means be your only "social outlet". Assuming you are still in high school or just going into uni, it is nowhere near too late for you to make friends and lead a normal life.

go outside, and do daily things you enjoy. eat out instead of home cooked meals all the time. The more interaction you have with other people the easier you'll find it to make friends.

Just communicate. It's not that hard to start a conversation. Comment on the weather or something. Compliment someone and I'm sure they'll respond back.

I've been on /r9k/ the exact same amount of time as you (and I'm the same age). I lead a healthy life and have tons of friends and quite frankly enjoy my life.
>>
>>25316513
Im not the guy you responded too, but i hope that can be my life some day. Im 27 and have no one I really connect with. The functions of a normal conversation seem difficult for me.
>>
>>25316700

I'm guessing as you get older it's harder to have a "normal" life, but still attainable.

I think what I realized around age 15 was to stop caring about what people thought, and to do what I enjoyed. People will want to be your friend when they see you enjoying your life. They feed off of positivity.

Also, granted you do make a few friends, don't sleep on them! Invite them to lunch once a week or something similar. When you do things for other people, they want to do things for you (usually, granted they aren't selfish fucks).

good luck anon, there is hope for all of us. I believe you can do it. Don't be discouraged when things don't change right away. It will happen eventually, I promise you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.