[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could be a Chad, would you ? Or would you prefer to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451123772328.jpg (199 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
1451123772328.jpg
199 KB, 700x788
If you could be a Chad, would you ?

Or would you prefer to be redpilled, but sad ?
>>
>>25315990
Of course chad. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
Most chads are redpilled and hate women, the only difference between them and us is that they have the looks/money/height/whatever to manipulate women into fucking them, though they still just see them as sex toys.
>>
Redpill isn't real, you autist.
>>
>>25316087
I have the look, the money and the height, and I'm still a fucking loser. Don't be stupid. Being a Chad is a state of mind. I know it because I have everything that a Chad would have, and the only difference is that my brain is so fucking dysfunctional that I can't even have normal social relations.
>>
>>25316099
Its a metaphor faggot, obviously there's no such thing as redpills from the matrix.
>>
>>25316166
Your mom has normal social relations
>>
chad and redpilled are both too abstract concepts fags throw around, define both
>>
>>25316185
I wasn't talking about he matrix, fuckign idiot. The "redpill" facts are formulated by losers who couldn't reach the grapes, so every grape is sour to them. In other words, sore losers.
>>
>>25316099
and here we have the typical autist calling someone else an autist without realizing the irony
>>
>>25316166
You sound like a smart guy, stop using idiotic terms like "chad", you don't need to dumb yourself down for these losers. Also, i agree with you, it's all about your mentality.
>>
>>25316265
You do realize you can't call me out without painting yourself the same way, right? Which is exactly what i did, i own that.
>>
>>25316297
Chad, Alpha... These are just words to describe the dominant male of our modern society.
>>
>>25316411
No, alpha describes that. Chad is childish.

I know it's just semantics, it was just a simple advice.
>>
>>25315990
I was on the path to the chad life until I became redpilled. I don't think i would ever go pack
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.