[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been contacted by god, and I have built a relic as he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 534535434.jpg (74 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
534535434.jpg
74 KB, 640x1136
I have been contacted by god, and I have built a relic as he instructed in order to communicate with him. I am the annonymous prophet, here to heal the earth.

these are the instructions.

build a relic, looking like pic related. wooden, single piece cross with curved sea shells containing purple dye. on the center, a similar shell, though black and dome shaped with a blue inside.

Present a relic to each person you intend to pray with.

consume the drug Marijuana, and then enter into a heated water source (natural is best). Begin to pray, and the relic will guide the awesome power of god into your heart.

Each time you pray, remove a shell off the cross, starting with the top going down, to the right going outward, to the bottom going up, and to the left going in. when you finally reach the blue shell, you have consumed the holy energy of the relic, and it is now tapt of resource.

I am but a man, inspired by the lord.
>>
This is one of two things
>shitposting
>psychosis
>>
>>25315842
Wew lad

pls do go on op
>>
>>25315954
I've been here so long I can't tell the difference anymore
>>
>>25315842
You believe you've made a holy relic. What the fuck is it used for? Miracles/wishes? Or just conversion? Conversion would be retarded.
>>
>>25315842
How are the shells fastened to it?
>>
>>25316669
Crazy glue
>>
>>25315842
Too much effort, to be honest. Why should I bother?
>>
>>25316686
So you just snap the shells off?

Crazy glue isn't a particularity inspired religious method.
>>
>>25315842
But anon, I thought gods voice cannot be understood by humans.
>>
>>25315954
It's shitposting. Op probably has a religious family, and they made that ornament. OP being an edgy atheist, is tempted by blasphemy so he can secretly disobey his parents, and made the picture. Then he posted it here, where all his cool friends are, so he can get the attention his peers never give him
>>
>>25315954
I used to believe stuff like this while being psychotic, and followed similar "rituals"

I'll go with psychotic. Luckily someone catches him if they haven't already reported his strange behavior, sadly if you aren't a danger to anyone or yourself and are just acting deranged, it's hard to get sectioned.

Please turn yourself into the hospital OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.