[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, does somebody want to talk for a bit? im a bit lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21
File: IMG-20151220-WA0014.jpg (99 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151220-WA0014.jpg
99 KB, 604x604
hey, does somebody want to talk for a bit?

im a bit lonely
>>
post more kot
>>
Sure, I'll talk to you.
>>
>>25315747
thank you, did you do anything interesting lately?
>>
I'm really lonely too, OP. I've been getting mad cabin fever these past few weeks, I'm very restless.
>>
>>25315667
You have any pets? Cat fan myself.
>>
>>25315758
Nope. I didn't go to work today. I thought I would have a productive day but, all I did was shit post and sleep. How are you doing OP? Why do you feel so lonely? I know that feel. I don't have any friends.
>>
>>25315667
[email protected]

for anyone who wants to talk
>>
kanker kot
>>
File: 1443988450488.jpg (44 KB, 273x381) Image search: [Google]
1443988450488.jpg
44 KB, 273x381
>>25315758
No, not really.
Gonna go get some pizza later today, might work on some freelance stuff I'm setting up.

Not sure, don't have a lot of plans for today.
>>
why are catposters so autistic?
>>
>>25315813
>[email protected]
I sent you a Skype message.
>>
I only feel complete atraction to women when they leave me, life sucks my man.
>>
>>25315886
i accepted your invite
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 648x3549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 648x3549
Dis cat from Russia bruh? Did he get his chicken legs yet?
>>
>>25315777
iktf, I really cant stand being lonely

>>25315789
I used to have cats throughout my childhood. I really love them because they were pretty much the only things that showed me love and affection.
what is your favorite breed of cat?

>>25315805
That sucks, I'm the same though. I barely sleep and cant bring myself to do anything.

>Why do you feel so lonely?
Long story short
>online friend tries to commit suicide
>call ambulance
>talk a few days later
>say some stupid stuff because i'm really frustrated and worried
>decides to cut contact with me
>all mutual friends hate me for it

its almost like my friend told everyone that i told to kill himself. and now everyone hates me.
the biggest thing is that they were literally the only people i still talked to.
now i have no one

>>25315838
Thats nice, I had pizza earlier tonight. although i'm not hungry, it was nice to eat something nice.
What is that freelance stuff you're working on?

>>25315882
What is so autistic about being lonely?

>>25315924
Sucks man. I wish i could say a little bit more, but i dont know what i could say
>>
>>25316131
I like cats because they are self sufficient. I like orange ginger tabby cats, they always seem to have a good attitude. Sometimes when I'm bored/lonely I walk around the neighborhood to see what all the cats are doing.
>tfw should have been born a cat
>>
>>25316210
That is nice, I personally like short haired cats.
seems like fun, seeing what all the cats are doing. what do you usually do? pet them? or do you just watch?

>>tfw should have been born a cat
funny story actually, when i was around 6 years old or so, I started to pretend to be a cat in class. I would rub my head against my teachers legs and sit under the table like a cat would do.
now that i think back, it was probably a way to relieve stress from all the abuse and drama back at home.
>>
My parents took away my cat and dumped her in a ghetto full of niggers when I was a teen, I'm still raging about it and resent them for it. she was my true one oneitis, I miss you Beasus
>>
>>25316584
That sucks. My mom gave away my favorite cat away while I was at school. I have never had a closer connection to anyone than that cat
>>
>>25316617
It really really sucks m'lady.
I loved that cat more than my pathetic family and they took it away from me, I have no social life. All my memes, my troubles, my insignificant little joys in life were shared with my cat. And now she's gone and never coming back and I feel like shit everyday I wake up and I don't hear/smell/see her by my side.
>inb4 just a cat
She was my everything
>>
>>25316679
How long ago did this happen?

original cat comments
>>
File: image_3.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image_3.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
>>25316728
3 years ago
The scars never heal anon. I'm more hateful towards how they just dismissed all my concerns by saying she was just a cat and that there was no purpose in keeping her and maintaining another needles responsibility
>>
>>25316679
Life = cats + memes

Get a new kitty asap
>>
>>25316131
Dude it sucks how dramatic online friends can be
>>
>>25316774
I've fapped to rekt threads before but this here is some fucked up shit. If your mom died will you just get adopted and have a new step mom just like that?
>>
>>25315667
OP, is clearly hunting for boipucci.
>>
My oneitis cat came and sat on my chest last year while I was all alone and played Journey on the PS3 for the first time. She's been Christmas Cat to me ever since.

I replayed it this year, but it just wasn't the same until she came to sit on me again. Best companion to journey with.
>>
>>25316327
Mostly I watch them but sometimes I pet the nicest ones. Sometimes I give em turkey :3 There are a couple males that defend their territories and chase other cats. Some of them have routes that go a pretty long distance. I've seen some get in fights with mocking birds. They are better than people desu and more fun to watch. They go on the prowl at night.
>>
>>25315694
This needs to be done.
>>
>>25316773
I feel you anon. maybe getting a new companion like >>25316774 will help. It wont be the same, it never will be again, but i assume its better than nothing.

>>25316807
yeah. I talk to one mutual friend from time to time, but it seems like he finally told him something. and now it seems like he is trying to cut me off too.
worst thing is, i really have no idea what i did wrong. and nobody really wants to tell me what i did.

>>25316858
this is nice. you're making me smile

>>25316875
it seems like you've been doing this for quite a while. do you have a favorite cat? do you maybe have some interesting stories to share about the cats? :3

>>25316923
you're free to do so if you chat with us a bit
>>
>>25316810
You can't forget the previous cat, never forget. But there are more that need a friend out there. Cats only live for about 20 years max and a lot under 10 so are you saying you are only capable of loving one cat even though your life span is about 5x theirs?

I had a cat that got hit by a car 3 different times and lived til about 15. Would've kept him safe and comfy indoors but he ruled the streets and I would've deprived him of life had I protected him. Best cat ever. I still like other cats, have a different one, will have more.

Plus cats aren't really analogous to my mom because I only have 1 mom and was never birthed by a cat.
>>
>>25316983
Valid.
What aggravated me is they threw her out because she spawned and we couldn't handle the litter. They were the cutest 5 motherfuckers ever, they were all gonger tabbies identical to there mother. Although we weren't planning on keeping them all, family thought they should've gotten rid of the mother as well
>>
>>25316976
My favorite cat was a big black fluffy black one that my neighbors owned, but he really liked me and came around a lot. He was always outside and roamed at night. I saw him tree multiple cats. He patrolled an area about the size of 4 football fields(a few blocks). He was always leaving dead lizards and birds on my porch and he slept in our flower pots where I'd see him a lot in the mornings before school. Sometimes he walked with me to the bus stop. My favorite story about him goes as follows. Some people down the street had a female cat that they didn't spay and it was in heat a lot, really annoying and dumb. One day I heard a bunch of cat noises and I looked across the street and in my neighbors front yard the female cat was getting porked by a fat alleycat. It was loud. Then from a couple yards away I saw my buddy black cat bolting across the yard and he attacked the alleycat mid coitus. Some fur went flying and then he chased the alleycat into the sewer. But he didn't have any balls so he just left the female there by herself. It was pretty cool he just wanted to mess with alleycat.
>>
>>25317188
Yeah that sucks. Who ruins a family of kitties?
>>
>>25317299
A family of idiots
>>
Once, I deliberately enticed the local tomcat to come inside my appartment so he could impregnate the female stray I'd adopted. She had the cutest litter of kittens. Both she and the father were black with a white spot on their chests, but two of the kittens looked like perfect little Himalayans.
>>
>>25317188
wow, that honestly sucks. why do mothers do this?

>>25317226
pretty cool story, even cooler cat. I wish i could remember any stories of my cats, but my memory has been failing me a lot recently

>>25317360
aww, do you happen to have any pictures of the kitties?
>>
File: 31177143.png (550 KB, 693x600) Image search: [Google]
31177143.png
550 KB, 693x600
>>25315667
Sure. Had a job interview today and I think I pretty much bombed it. Wasn't really enthusiastic about the job after reading their training manual though. The hiring manager said that they're conducting interviews 'till New Years and they'll call those they like back in for a 2nd interview. I doubt I'll get called back.
>>
>tfw old cat's kidneys are failing and he probably won't last more than a couple more months
>tfw other cat is about a year younger than him and has been slowing down the past year/having more issues with throwing up

So how you doin OP? Play any good video games lately?
>>
>>25317462
I don't. It was years ago. I have stories though. The kittens would sit on the window sill and wait for me to come home. A row of little kittens all happy to see me. They'd climb my pants legs when I came inside. THe biggest of them was a male Himalayan...he would catch in his teeth a golf whiffle ball I'd bounce off the wall. The smart one in the litter learned how to open a screen door at my parents' house. He'd hang from the screen and lift the latch. The other kittens would sit at the bottom of the door and wait for him to pop the latch, then they would press on the door to swing it open. He'd drop down outside and they'd all run and play. They'd done this several times before I saw it happen. Couldn't figure out how they were getting outside.
>>
>>25317547
iktf. 15yo cats on special food for thyroid. new job in the new year though. i'm going to take them into the vet with my first paycheck
>>
File: 1445027973090.gif (2 MB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
1445027973090.gif
2 MB, 389x415
>>25317527
I wish you the best of luck with getting the job anon. what are you applying for?

>>25317547
That sucks with your cats. I hope atleast your younger cats condition gets better

>So how you doin OP? Play any good video games lately?
I dont really play a lot of videogames. I dont find it as enjoyable to play alone. but i cant play with anyone right now because i have no one.

>>25317568
haha, that sounds cute. especially with opening the door. must have been a funny sight.

>>25317610
best of luck with your cat. (how much does the vet cost btw?)
>>
>>25317735
I'm not sure about the cost. The cats had been neglected for a long while before I moved in and started looking after them. The new job pays well enough that I won't cut any corners on vet bills though. The only thing I want to buy is happiness for the cats. I hope they don't hate me for having their teeth cleaned.
>>
>>25317735
Thanks. I was applying for a part-time position at a signing agency making appointments for notaries. A tad nervous as I'm pretty bad communicating with people.
>>
File: o019yzIXuJ1spnyg9o1_500.jpg (38 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
o019yzIXuJ1spnyg9o1_500.jpg
38 KB, 500x661
>>25317920
thats reassuring to hear. i dont think they will hate you in the long run.

>>25318061
as long as the communication is business oriented it shouldnt be much of a problem. i guess. hey, if you get the job, maybe you will get better at communicating and talking in general.
>>
>>25316858
You're making me wish I had Journey so I could play it with my cat on my lap. Most other games don't feel too inviting to have a feline resting on my belly or legs while playing, it kind of distracts me, but Journey looks like a pretty comfy game.
>>
>>25317735

Damn man that sucks. What do you usually play? And yeah, I think he's just stressed because he knows something is wrong with the older one.

>>25317610

Good luck to you. Medication for my old cat was $500, which is huge for me since I'm pretty poor.
>>
File: tumblr_nzw1w6V3q01tyncywo1_500.gif (1 MB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzw1w6V3q01tyncywo1_500.gif
1 MB, 417x417
>>25318362
either minecraft or gta 5. with friends ofcourse.
but i havent played either in longer than a month and a half
>>
>>25318295
it's great. dont read too much about it. this is the perfect time of year to play it, too
>>
>>25317226
A+ story. Chad Thunderspike getting what he deserves.
>>
>>25318401

Burned out on mc an don't have gta otherwise I might suggest some things. Ah well. Hope you find some more friends to shoot the shit with.
>>
>>25318410
A shame that I'm kind of broke at the moment, though. Maybe in a month or so I'll buy it.
>>
I gently slide my precum moistened throbbing cock over pepe's love hole and perineum until he softly whimpers in extacy. "Fuck me with your dirty fat dick", pepe whispers in my ear as i test the walls of his sphincter by applying pressure with my, now raging member. I feel pepe's flawless anal cavity envelope my hard on with a hot, moist embrace as i push it deeper and deeper into him. Our moans of plessure rip through the cool night air as our bodies heave and sway in unison. I feel the impending climax push up from my scrotum and prostate and pull my glistening phallus out of pepe. He turns around and places one gentle but firm hand on my scrotum and the on my sensitised prick, with closed eyes and an open mouth. He knows me, i think in an euphoric daze, as the waves of carnal plessure run through my entire body with every stroke of my shaft and gentle squeeze of my balls until ropes of white hot jism jolt from my cock onto his face and into his mouth. He swallows my spunk with a look of content and in this moment we both feel, no know, that we belong to each other. I then proceed to wipe our love from his still gaping rectum and whereafter we sink into the bed in post orgasmic bliss- him holding me from behind in a warm embrace.
>>
I had a really nice cuddle with my dog on the sofa today, I've never felt that close to a person before, and I'm not a furry before anyone implies it.
Made me feel a little less lonely for a little while :)
>>
>>25318183
Yeah I suppose so. How's your day been? I'm about to prepare lunch.
>>
>>25318484
wait for next christmas, anon. you can try the free demo though
>>
File: tumblr_o038cc4Fdv1uf79yuo1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o038cc4Fdv1uf79yuo1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
>>25318462
Maybe, although my life is literally falling apart before my eyes right now

>>25318564
its because animals love you for who you are. there are people like that out there, but its not like you'd know that they are.

>>25318565
I slept first time since 2 days ago, from 10:00 til 14:30 or so. i've been doing literally nothing so far. kinda planned to kill myself this night. but my friend told me something, so maybe its not over and i can clear up this misunderstanding.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>25318921

So just put it back together again if it does. My life has fallen apart a few times. Doesn't mean it's over. Just...some assembly required.
>>
File: tumblr_o039kcVowJ1u8wv16o1_1280.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o039kcVowJ1u8wv16o1_1280.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
>>25319296
yeah, mine has fallen apart once before. thanks mom
the most valuable lesson i've learnt from that though was that no matter how hard life fucks you. its not over until you're dead.
sadly that doesnt mean it gets better. but unless you have no way escaping your situation, it often will.
>>
>>25318826
I have the demo already, and have played it like three times. It's just that I never got around to actually putting any cash on my psn and in the two times I did, I used it all on some game I was absolutely hyped for.
>>
>>25318921
I feel for you man. I felt like that a few months ago. I kind of just trudged along with no real goal in mind but nebulous dreams and what-ifs. Kind of feel like that right now too. Feel nothing but vague anxieties and fears.
>>
File: 1441520165408.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441520165408.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>25319350

Well yeah, it's never guaranteed to get better. You gotta make it better yourself. That's half the problem with a lot of people on this board honestly. A lot of them don't try that much. They don't try their best, then complain when life gets rough. And like you said, it's not over until you're dead no matter how hard it gets. Giving up is banned.
>>
File: tumblr_nz80s3FIko1teoi0jo1_1280.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz80s3FIko1teoi0jo1_1280.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1920
>>25319484
what game was it? how was the game vs. your expectations?

>>25319506
you literally say what i feel. i find that distraction of any kind helps against letting your mind wander. altough it doesnt work for me anymore since I dont get any distraction of any kind anymore.

>>25319532
I'm not sure about the situation of the people on this board. but before i met my best friend I felt like i was "lost" i guess. I didnt know what my problems were, let alone how to solve them. but when i met my best friend he kinda steered into my hobby. he gave me something to be interested in and to live for.

as I said, I dont know the situation about most people on this board. but some people need someone or something to steer them in the right direction.
>>
>>25319797

Yeah, there's a lot of people like that that don't really know what to do or where to go. I've done a bit of contactfagging and met a fair amount of anons and, while it obviously doesn't speak for everyone, most of them had similar stories. Life treated them unfairly, and the pressure to fight back was too much and they just kind of accepted it as what it would always be like. I've made a few good friends here and there but people come and people go.
>>
What do you wanna talk about
>>
File: 1450518944725.jpg (94 KB, 540x674) Image search: [Google]
1450518944725.jpg
94 KB, 540x674
I feel sad tonight.
>>
>>25319797
The games I was hyped for? One was the PS4 release of Devil May Cry 4 (which I had already beaten in the past but never actually bought). The other ones were the Sly Cooper trilogy and Shadow of the Colossus + Ico pack. They were on sale, so managed to get both packs for just under 20 bucks. All in all, I'm satisfied with it all. SotC and Ico are beautiful (haven't beaten Ico yet, though. Lots of other games getting in the way, meanwhile). Sly games are also pretty fun and I recommend them.
>>
>>25319797
Yeah distractions help and I'm also in the same spot as you. Things I usually enjoyed don't really do it for me anymore.
>>
Email me OP. We can talk about anything.
>>
File: 1451318925217.jpg (100 KB, 764x977) Image search: [Google]
1451318925217.jpg
100 KB, 764x977
>>25319982
I wonder how often those anons post. to be honest, i dont really like this board for the fact that its filled with, what seems, troll and bait threads.
when somebody is sharing something serious it often gets flooded with "normies reeeeee". which kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth regarding to the posters here.

>and the pressure to fight back was too much and they just kind of accepted it as what it would always be like.
it just sometimes seems that no matter how hard you fight back, how hard you try to change everything, it doesnt seem to matter. my life has been drastically improved from what it was 10 years ago. but i still feel that i dont have a lot of control over my life. maybe its just something that lingers from my past. its hard to shake off some personality traits you've developed in a different environment.

>>25320234
anything really. do you have anything interesting to share? anything?

>>25320294
same. i feel a bit better because this thread didnt ignored and people actually talk.
what is it that makes you feel sad?

>>25320371
arent those all ps2 games? brings back memories. I should honestly buy a new ps2 controller so i can play all my old games again.
What kind of game is Ico? i've never heard of that game before, it looks pretty fun from what i can see.

>>25320432
the only distractions i lost interest in is gaming. I occasionally watch a movie or anime, but if i watch it too often it just makes my mind drifts off away.
as for my hobby, that sadly has become so second nature to me that i can practice it with my eyes closed. I have to actively find ways to introduce new things into my hobby to keep me properly distracted. it goes well, but getting started is still hard i guess.

>>25320467
I prefer not to talk outside this thread. I have a really hard time letting people into my life. and i constantly push everyone away. my friends are the only people that were persistent enough to stay and get to know me better.
>>
>>25320687
Sounds like you're depressed. I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. Been meaning to go to a shrink but haven't found time to. It really sucks too because you feel that you a sense of sluggishness that you can't shake off.
>>
>>25320687
I bought a huge amount of PS2 games when Gamestop was clearing inventory. For a while, collecting PS2, PS3, and Gamecube games was my hobby. I even bought a 16:9 Sony HD CRT TV for the old consoles.
I've lost interest in playing though, except for Journey. I wonder if couch co-op Ico would be fun, with a qt playing as Yorda.
>>
>>25320687
Yeah, all of those (besides DMC4) are ps2 games. I never got the chance to get them, so the hd collections were a boon for me.
>>
File: tumblr_o03cvzVQpU1u582wfo1_540.jpg (45 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03cvzVQpU1u582wfo1_540.jpg
45 KB, 540x360
>>25321472
>Sounds like you're depressed.
why does everybody keep saying this? I honestly dont think im depressed... actually im not too sure desu.
as for going to a shrink. nope. im not sure how it is in your area. but here those people literally did a shit job before. pushing me only into deeper shit. and besides that, i've literally learnt to keep everything to myself. even if i wanted to talk about my problems, i cant. i literally cant how hard i try. its kinda annoying since i have literally no idea what is going on in my own head because of that.

>>25321562
>>25321696
I want to respond to you two. but i honestly have no idea what i could say. sorry
>>
>>25316773
Was she microchipped and are you old enough to move out? Check with the animal shelters in the area where she was dropped off. There may still be hope, Anon.
>>
>>25321979
Not a problem. I can ramble on. I bought some PS3 games this year so Christmas wasn't entirely empty. I will sit down and play something comfy with my cat on my lap tonight. I think I will go with Ico actually, thanks to that other anon bringing it to mind.
>>
Well, if you're ever feeling out of it, as in not depressed, but more of a... ehh, I'd recommened looking at depersonalization disorder.

Either way, speaking to your love of cats, humans are social animals. You've "accepted" that you won't make connections with anyone else, and have thus resigned yourself to your fate, not even allowing yourself hope.

I'm actually friends with someone else like this, so if you'd believe me when I say that you have some work ahead of you.

I'm sorry I can't be much more help at the moment, but press onwards, and look inwards.
>>
File: tumblr_o03e4idK9e1tft9lyo1_1280.jpg (239 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03e4idK9e1tft9lyo1_1280.jpg
239 KB, 720x1280
>>25322138
sounds like a top plan.

>>25322452
>You've "accepted" that you won't make connections with anyone else, and have thus resigned yourself to your fate, not even allowing yourself hope.
its not that i wont make connections. i just refrain from getting close to most people. i still do get close to some people time from time. but not often. maybe im starting to ramble

im getting tired and im starting to feel worse again right now. so i might stop talking probably.
thank for keeping me breaking down for the better part of the night. im glad i made this thread
>>
>>25322593
Thank you for talking. take a break, pet a cat if you can. get her to purr on you
>>
Bump. Have 4 cats. Will post pics if there is interest.
>>
>>25323616
sure, go ahead. i love to see some cats right now
>>
File: 1450560129090.gif (1 MB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1450560129090.gif
1 MB, 250x249
How about first aid tips for cats. I just recently found out about styptic powder.
>>
File: 1451310227205.gif (1 MB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
1451310227205.gif
1 MB, 350x237
Cats are cute. Cute!
>>
File: 1448776589142.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448776589142.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ua6dSOYM2w
>>
I'm allergic to cats but I'm bored and alone also
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.