[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid/innocuous shit your family flipped out over >Be 8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 225x300
Stupid/innocuous shit your family flipped out over
>Be 8 years old
>Me, my sister and stepcousin got Pokemon finger skateboards (around 2000 when finger skateboards and Pokemon were both the cool hip new thing)
>Be playing Pokemon Blue on the GBC when bitchy lard ass Southern Baptist stepmom snatches it out of my hand and blames me for my stepcousin losing her skateboard thinking I stole it and hid it somewhere (pic related, it was the Butterfree skateboard)
>Spend all afternoon and evening trying to tell them that I didn't take her skateboard, let alone had any idea where it was, while they move all the furniture and scourge through all of my drawers in my bedroom
>Stepcousin's mom saying "we might not want to visit anymore"
>Over a goddamn skateboard that I had nothing to do with
>16 years later and I still think my sister did it just to stir up shit

I got a few more stories if you're interested
>>
>>25315538
if they involve more of this radical 2000 shit im in.
>>
>>25315538
my sister was a snitching little bitch too. She made up lots of stupid bs and constantly got me in trouble.
>>
>>25315623
Any interesting stories to share?
>>
>>25315811
there was was a newfag that samefagged
he samefagged worse than a namefag

one day on his shit board he make a dank shit post
but nobody gave a dip, cause he was a mempost
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.