[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> The Chads laughed at me today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: No_7fbf73_5529124.jpg (36 KB, 540x312) Image search: [Google]
No_7fbf73_5529124.jpg
36 KB, 540x312
> The Chads laughed at me today.
>>
Greentext or gtfo
>>
>>25316877
This, fuck these lazy one-liner waste of spaces.
>>
Tell us your story then OP you cunt.
>>
File: blade_feels.png (89 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
blade_feels.png
89 KB, 883x990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
>>
I was walking through town, and I walked past these two massive douchebags that'd destroyed much of my childhood (along with their friends). I always tried to be a part of their groups back then, I did everything to be cool, but I was bullied, beat and my life became fucking haunted. I had sleepless nights, I used to pray before I'd go to school, I'd use shortcuts and even run through people's gardens just to get home safe. I walked past them today; they haven't changed a single bit. I got these degrading looks and a short laugh followed by a longer one. Maybe I am being paranoid, but the experience in itself was/is messing me up. I've lost all of my hair from stress, my beard is grey from stress and they hadn't changed one bit. So much for the karma strikes back meme...

I didn't post the long story at first since I had no idea how people would respond and if they'd even respond.
>>
>>25318163
move away senpai
>>
>>25318188
Can't familia. I've lived here for 21 years, and I know, that there are a lot more like them in the larger cities. Funny thing is, I never see them since I keep to myself a lot. I go to work, go home, eat takeaway and sleep. Most of them have supposedly moved away as well, but even the 1 or 2 times I see them a year it breaks me.
>>
>>25318380
IKTF

Seeing a girl that went in my highschool class was enough to ruin my day completely
>>
>>25318585
Same here senpai. I spotted one in the grocery store today. She almost got me kicked out of school for stealing. She claimed that I'd stolen her wallet, while in fact she had forgotten it in her locker. Fucking burns me when I see her smiling.
>>
I was egged one Halloween.
>>
>>25318832
Wanna tell, anon?
>>
>>25318925
Not much to tell really. I was walking with a friend and some guy snuck up behind me and slapped a raw egg in my face. He yelled "Happy Halloween faggot" as he ran to his friend's car and drove away.
>>
>>25319036
Lol you deserve it for being a beta faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.