[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you missed out on teenage love >a girl will never think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nz8wryoww91uv2u4wo1_1280.jpg (231 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz8wryoww91uv2u4wo1_1280.jpg
231 KB, 601x900
>you missed out on teenage love

>a girl will never think back to you as her first experience with nostalgic feelings

>you will just end up being a number on a girl's list of sexual partners

>you will never be loved as much as she loved with naive teenage passion her first true love
>>
File: 1442283034968.jpg (33 KB, 316x346) Image search: [Google]
1442283034968.jpg
33 KB, 316x346
>>25315194
nah senpai, i had teenage love all through high school
>>
File: cUAFS1J9jyo.jpg (57 KB, 314x677) Image search: [Google]
cUAFS1J9jyo.jpg
57 KB, 314x677
It's best for us not to be known by anybody or ever remembered.

Helps the inevitable suicide.
>>
She will eventually die and those memories will be lost forever.

You will eventually die and your memories will be lost forever. Love means nothing in the long run.
>>
>>25315194
>a girl will never think back to you as her first experience with nostalgic feelings

she probably cringes when she thinks of me
>>
>>25315194
It feel so good not to be any of those things.
>>
File: 9d1a.jpg (8 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
9d1a.jpg
8 KB, 185x200
>>25315194
I had all that, so I can add:

Be happy guys, seeing her eyes, that at the beginning were shiny for you become
cloudy and full of blame, read in them "you are a loser but I've no heart to leave you".
Then she talks to you about this new male friend she have, with the shiny eyes that at the beginning were yours, and in that moment you realize that it's only a matter of time... And she left you, and you let her go... at least you have not to see those cloudy eyes on you.

And you pass the years here... thinking her.... thinking of how much a loser you've become and you really hope to not meet her again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.