[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll NEVER see the 10/10 receptionist at my job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1419009969730.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1419009969730.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>tfw I'll NEVER see the 10/10 receptionist at my job naked

God her ass is so fucking juicy, and she is a nice conservative churchly girl

FUCK
>>
Just go to her house and rape her
>>
>>25315025

She /pretends/ to be a conservative churchly girl.

In reality she wants to be ravished by Chad in a penthouse apartment, just like every normal girl.
>>
>>25315052
Don't do this
>>25315025
Seriously tho Just b urself op :^)
>>
>>25315060
>Don't do this
Why the fuck not? It's clear he has no shot in hell. This is the best course of action.
>>
>>25315055
>r9k in a nutshell
people think this
>>
rape her then execute her
>>
>>25315096
Bitch please, he is 100% right.
>>
>>25315081
OR he could become a good member in the community that feeds the homeless and gives them shelter along with preaching the word of god and becoming friends with priests in town
>>
>>25315025
>Go to therapist
>Receptionist is aaverage girl
>Skinny, not a model, but also not ugly
>Turns around
>Nicest, roundest fucking ass i've ever seen in my life
>I'll propably never fuck her

IKTF
Though i fucking swear she knows i'm looking at her ass when she's walking and wiggles it on purpose.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 137x137) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 137x137
>>25315052
Das it moon
>>
>>25315136
Do this OP kun this is good advice
>>
I'm not kidding I would pay $10,000 just to see her ass naked

I bet she's fully waxed

Too bad we're about polar opposites. Maybe I should start going to church..
>>
>>25315096

Are you a girl? If you are, how do you want to be ravished then?
>>
>>25315136
Yes yes, become good friends with the priest, maybe he can wingman some ass
>>
execute her then rape her
>>
OP, if you can't sex her at least take pics and post them here for your brothers. Just make sure your phone is on silent with the flash off
>>
>>25315459
i got some tips for creeping
>"screen filter" app
>"open camera" app
>configure "open camera" so that it doesnt play any sounds and has the best quality
>configure "Screen filter" so is at maximum (total black) and doesnt display a message when you press it
>put them both in the desktop of your phone
>press them in quick succesion ("screen filter" then "open camera")
>point the camera towards the girl and press the volume button
>???
>profit
i assure you, it wont make mustard gas
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.