[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /nightwalk/ whats your nightwalk set up like? i dress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
who here /nightwalk/

whats your nightwalk set up like? i dress like a borderline homeless person incase i encounter unwanted attention from normies/thugs and i act like a crazy person. so far it has been a successful deterrent

just got back from my daily 3am walk. i always go down to my local skatepark "pic related" and have a beer while looking up at the sky and thinking about how i ended up in the situation i am (22 kv, no friends)

tonight there was a heap of empty bottles and cans littered everywhere so there must have been some people down there earlier but they can't handle real robot hours

whats your nightwalk set up like? i dress like a borderline homeless person incase i encounter unwanted attention from normies/thugs and i act like a crazy person. so far it has been a successful deterrent
>>
hey look at this guy

he posted the same sentence twice

everybody fuck off this thread immediately
>>
>>25314912

That guy is you
>>
>>25314863
sounds comfy
i used to go to a place with very nice views to the ocean but now normies make out inside their cars in the parking lot so i don't go out anymore
>>
>>25314987

This is embarrassing to watch, stop it
>>
how likely is it for the police to approach you
>>
>>25314863

I usually turn my iPad on Autopilot and start walking out in the countryside. pray the aliens will give me a lift but i can never remember much of those walks
>>
>>25314863
>i dress like a borderline homeless person incase i encounter unwanted attention from normies/thugs and i act like a crazy person. so far it has been a successful deterrent
this desu senpai, i usually take a straight walk around some blocks. i live downtown so no parks or views apart from a little square thats always occupied by stoners and loudmouth youth.
>>
File: 1392239667389.jpg (64 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
1392239667389.jpg
64 KB, 500x741
i just stroll around campus and into the surrounding neighborhoods, usually at 1:30-2am.

sometimes i make a trip down to the campus church, they usually have a hammock that i chill in if it's warmer.

other times, if it's a clear night, i lay down on the bleachers of a nearby baseball field and stargaze, thinking about how insignificant i and all of my actions are compared to the vastness of the universe.

i'm always listening to music, sometimes i'll put on a new album but it's usually old stuff that i can hum along to.

i usually think about girls and a big roadtrip i'm planning with my two closest friends.

maybe once in every 10 walks i'll smoke a joint, i only really smoke outdoors at night by myself like twice a month tops so when i get high, i get really high. it's too overwhelming to do any more frequently.
>>
>>25314987
you should hide in the bushes and throw rocks at their cars to teach the scum a lesson
>>25315071
op here. for me not very likely as it's only a 10 minute walk to get to the park and it's out of sight from any roads
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.