[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/failed normie/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
What's up fellow failed normies, I know you are all out there. Tell your stories ITT and how you failed to become a Chad.

>6'3
>six figure job at 24
>7/10 face
>never had a gf
>only fucked a prostitute once and came in like 2 seconds while doing that
>don't know how to talk to women
>don't know how to meet women
>fear of rejection
>alone, only have a few acquaintances from work and no friends
>will spend New Years Eve alone

what went wrong?
>>
>>25314815
Many robots have a problem in that they don't see women as the same as men. I imagine that you have no problem talking to other guys, but once it's a woman everything goes wrong. In reality, you talk to women in the same way you do with men.
>>
>>25314815
You're successful but a social recluse at worst. I could give advice but I'm not sure how useful it would be to you as I may be reiterating things you've already heard, like if you talk to women be confident and assertive. You have acquaintances so that means you're at the very least: not broken.
>>
I've only had 4 girls who've ever liked me.

1. when I was 14, some really fat and repulsive turkish girl

2. freshman year college, pretty qt indian girl, but she was hairy as fuck and was naggy as hell.

3. Chubby short hispanic girl, she was a slut and would literally fuck anyone.

4. Cute weeaboo danish girl, liked me because she had an insane asian fetish, but I was too pussy to escalate, and instead handed her off to a friend. (and now they fuck everyday)

Next year I'll get swole and shit, and maybe stuff will change.
>>
>>25314861
>I imagine that you have no problem talking to other guys, but once it's a woman everything goes wrong.

That is true. I just shut down when I am talking to a female, dunno why. I feel like they are judging everything I say and do so I choose to say nothing basically.

>>25314869
I can pretty much fake confidence in every aspect of life (that's how I got the job) but with women like I said above, I just fucking freeze. I'm pretty sure everyone assumes I'm gay at this point, I wish I was, life would be so much easier.
>>
>>25314929
where the fuck do you live? all of those are literally at different parts of the world
>>
>>25314968
Toronto senpai, we have a ton of international students and just generally a ton of different races.
>>
>>25314945
>
That is true. I just shut down when I am talking to a female, dunno why. I feel like they are judging everything I say and do so I choose to say nothing basically.
This. It's not like I get suddenly anxious and can't talk with women or such things. It's more like they completely react different than men. It's like you talk to a completely different race or some shit. They often seem completely uninterested in the conversation and contribute nothing to them. It's not the same talking to a man. At least men try to say something and to not look uninterested even if they don't really know you have nothing to do with you.
Therefore, I just don't even talk to women in a normal way anymore. I see no point in it the I experienced it.
>>
>6'2
>43
>millionaire
>going to run for mayor
>never had a girlfriend or friend in my life
>have no emotions besides greed
>fuck hookers
>would probably be a serial killer if there was no risk

I could be a happy man with a family in a nice house, but I am incapable of forming attachments and feeling love. I don't know what happened to me.
>>
>>25315192
how did you get so rich?
>>
>>25314861
HAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Are you stupid? Do you honestly think you're supposed to 'bee yourself'?

Literally the worst advice in the world when it comes to women.

Men are attracted to personality and looks, women are attracted to status, presentation, and looks.

Most women are stupid, naive, and for the most part act like children. You have to cute talk them and do a whole show and dance in order for them to like you romantically.

Game exists for a reason. PUA works and women can never argue that it doesn't.
>>
>>25314861
>>25314945
For me it's not even talking to women in general, only talking to them if I'm interested in them. I have no problem talking to women outside my age range, to friends' GFs, or whatever, but as soon as sex or dating with a girl even crosses my mind, I'm like a fucking retard.

I had a GF once, just kind of happened through a random meeting, and a lot of why it went to hell was because of me being unable to properly communicate or assert myself with her. I was still scared of asking her for sex after 4 years of living together.
>>
>>25315217

I never went to college and spent the entire decade of my 20's living with my mom and wageslaving. I didn't spend fuck all and put everything into savings. I started buying houses and renting them out at 32, then I bought a mcdonald's franchise at 35, then got another mcdonald's at 40.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.