[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is too old to join the military? I'm 22. Also your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13
File: 1448826657113.jpg (446 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
1448826657113.jpg
446 KB, 800x1067
How old is too old to join the military? I'm 22.

Also your military experiences and advice pls.

Pic not related
>>
>tfw you miss watching the shitfests that people always start whenever she posted
>>
mystery is honestly just plain average to below average

also she lives in Richmond Hill Ontario

where's that photo that Fish produced of mystery in the walmart employee photo?
>>
>>25314648
When I was in basic my battle buddy was 30. A lot of people were in there mid-upper twenties. 22 is definitely not too old.
What kind of shape are you in? Can you handle getting yelled at for other people doing stupid shit?
I joined because I was a sad sack of shit that didn't feel like doing anything. Now I'm a moderately unhappy person, but it's loads better than when I just sat in the fucking basement. You'll meet some really good people, it will help you grow up if you're a manchild, and you'll earn a bit of money.
>>
>when you open /r9k/ and your face is on the front page, unprovoked

fuck this, i'm out

>>25314713
>below avg
i agree

>richmond hill
i disagree

>walmart
never worked retail :^)
>>
Look at how fucking cute that dog is.
>>
>>25314805
I know someone that knows you mystery. You can't keep feigning ignorance. You can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>25314648
Away with thee, smelly fishwoman
>>
>>25314821
The dog has a pretty coat
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 554x539) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 554x539
>>25314805
Here's your daily reminder just in case you forgot
>>
>>25314833
i've never worked at walmart in my life, and live near richmond hill (at best) when i was like 8 or 9. i've moved around a lot

anyway, i didn't mean to derail the thread
>>
>>25314805
Hey mystery what happened to you? I missed you bby
>>
>>25314892
Say what you will hun.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x800
>>25314892
What is it like being the most (in)famous tripfag currently on r9k?
>>
>>25314973
Care to fill me in on the happenings?
>>
>>25314973
really overrated and i wish i could post in a thread without people pointing out my appearance
>>
>>25315029
You're not that attractive but I'd still put my tongue in your asshole.
>>
>>25315003
She just draws a crowd is all I'm saying. Who would be more famous on r9k currently? Admittedly she's more like a punching bag in her utility to this board than some kind of idol, but still. It's just weird how arcanine gets obsessed with people.
>>
>>25315029
Turn off your trip then
>>
>>25315051
Well, I hope she uses her beta legions for good.
>>
>>25314648
your dog looks happy

you're allowed to not kill yourself
>>
>>25315048
no thx desu
>>
>>25314787
I don't think I'm a manchild. I'm just sitting here NEET but I'm living away from home burning through savings.

I'm not in bad shape but I saw a therapist 3-4 times for anxiety issues. Maybe that would exempt me?
>>
>>25315029
It must be hard being ugly on 4chan
>>
>>25315064
my dog is the happiest little baby in the world, i love him to bits
>>
>>25315029
That's why God invented anonymous image boards, so people wouldn't hound you about your identity. So I don't feel too much sympathy as you do continue to trip of your own volition. But it does suck that some members of this board continuously try and dox you.
>>
>>25315085

I bet he gets all the bitches, that little chad.
>>
>>25315029
turn off your trip you fucking psycho
>>
>>25315048
She looks like a pretty normal Turkish chick
>>
>>25315029
take the trip off you retarded cunt with nothing interesting to say who needs to 'femanon here' to get her attention fix
>>
>>25315029
FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

CALL YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY AND TELL THEM THEY'RE BAD SLAVSHITS FOR DRINKING VODKA WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR MOMMY'S SLAVSHIT TUMMY
>>
>>25314805
>when you open /r9k/ and your face is on the front page, unprovoked
>voluntarily attention whore
>negative reaction when you're given attention
Women, everyone.
>>
>>25315086
I actually already have her full name and address, I just don't want to post it until I feel she really deserves it. I know you in real life.
>>
>>25315104
He is a lil chad, yeah. Super social and friendly, beautiful and modelesque, very much unlike myself
>>
>>25315124
I'd love to rim her.
>>
>>25315152
You're a 3/10 and your dog is a 9/10

You're UGLIER than your DOG
>>
>>25315150
You know me in real life? Or was that part to mystery?
>>
I joined the Navy at 26. Been in for nearly 4 years. It has ups and downs. One of the positives is you're part of a culture that has no borders and you'll go outside of your comfort zone a lot with new experiences and meet lots of different people and see places other than your home town. There's decent pay once you make rank and if you have dependents you get untaxed dependent pay that almost doubles your salary. You'll get job skills if you pick a decent field (don't go grunt, you'll just be another homeless vet once you're out) and you have opportunities to get a free college education.

The downside is that you have no ties to anyplace and if you get married and have kids you'll not see them a lot. The jobs are dangerous and high stress and your life is made harder by irresponsible manchildren getting into trouble with DUIs and raping each other/locals.

As far as jobs go, it's probably the most structured one I've ever had, which is good and bad. Chain of Command is important (talk to your immediate bosses rather than someone much higher in rank) when you have an issue and it will usually get resolved quickly. There's also the bureaucratic nonsense to deal with when you need to get things accomplished that can hold you back. All in all, I'm happy, but I'm not a drinker and I got married and had a kid. As an older enlisted, my priorities are a bit different from the young idiots that join right out of high school, so it's easier for me to succeed.
>>
>>25315169
I'm aware of this.

>>25315139
I always felt a lil less lonely here on /r9k/, but it turned out that you're all as shallow and superficial as the rest of the world ;_;
>>
File: mystery.gif (781 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
781 KB, 400x534
>>25315158
in soviet Russia, dumb bitch eat YOU out
>>
>>25315193
You'll never be normal. You'll never be happy. How does it feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 599x336
>>25315193
>I always felt a lil less lonely here on /r9k/, but it turned out that you're all as shallow and superficial as the rest of the world ;_;
This is v true
>>
Iirc different branches have different age and body weight requirments i think navy strict followed by usaf and so on... us army is 30 or 32 age cap
>>
>>25315191
Thanks for the input. I don't have any ties really. I just wouldn't know what to expect.

Do you test skills before you enlist? How does one not become infantry?
>>
>>25315213
Feels pretty bad, but I know all that. I've had time to learn to cope.

Maybe I'll never feel good but I have a responsibility to my pupper to keep on keeping on
>>
>>25315180
Mystery. I should've clarified.
>>
>>25315254
I hope your dog dies
>>
>>25315193
You've been here almost as long as I have, so you know it wasn't always this way. You must like something about coming here, or you'd have left by now.
>>
>>25315254

Hey what gives mystery, you emailed me a vocaroo a little over a month after our brief exchange. Forgot to check my email until just recently and it was, coincidentally about a month ago. Any reason?
>>
>>25315273
She likes the attention. All tripfags do, but female tripfags take it to another level
>>
>>25315254
>responsibility to my pupper
A young cute trained Yorkshire Terrier?
that would be adopted almost instantly.
You're free to kill yourself at any time.
>>
>>25315085
can i just say you're a goddess and fuck the haters
>>
>>25315273
I guess you're right, maybe it's mostly newposters and redditors that have wrecked the board. I keep coming on out of nostalgia and boredom and a bit of loneliness

>>25315279
I sent that to everyone
>>
>>25315303
My parents would take him in and they are fairly shitty dog owners. He loves me and looks at me w/ light in his eyes and we have a fairly well-established bond - I'm his entire world.
>>
>>25315333
He looks at you like that because he thinks you're a dog too, ugly ass bitch
>>
File: femanon threads.gif (375 KB, 799x364) Image search: [Google]
femanon threads.gif
375 KB, 799x364
>>25315289
> take it to another level
That makes us sound like cool level bosses or anime antagonists instead of retarded slits.
>>
>>25315364
That's a really good image, ginger
>>
>>25315346
lol you guys are so hurt. Mystery is pretty cute
>>
>>25315078
I'm not sure about that, but if they don't ask about something, don't mention it. If you really want to join, they'll let you join. Unlike most jobs, they actually want you.
>>
>>25315380
>if I defend her, she might fuck me!!!

Cut your balls off and flush them down the toilet
>>
>>25315244
You take the asvab and get a selection of jobs from the recruiter. Do some research and pic a rate/MoS you want before going to the recruiter. If you can pass the GED you can do pretty well on the ASVAB. I scored high on the overall grade (98/99 possible). They'll give you a practice exam before the one at MEPS. Don't be afraid to walk away if they give you the deck seaman spiel (you can't really pick any job and your advancement is locked for a time, despite what they lead you to believe). If you go navy, go for nuke anything, ET, FC, IT, IC, STG, IS, CTN/CTT/CTR/CTI, etc. Those will get you job skills with lots of pay once you're out. I may be forgetting some.
>>
>>25315375
Mystery, do you play vidyas?
>>
>>25315364
Nice. It really captures the Tsundere.
>>
Get fit
Follow instructions carefully
Dont be careless
I had people over 40 in basic and a handful when i got to my unit, 22 is a pretty average age
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 598x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 598x341
>>25315396
LOL you got me figured out dude :^B
>>
>>25315375
I thought you'd killed yourself over Christmas, cunt.

I'm glad you didn't, we don't get on but I didn't want you to be hurt.

Merry Christmas, Myst.
>>
It is NEVER too old to sacrifice yourself for Is--I mean the destruction of evil isis, goy
>>
>>25314648
I joined when I was 24 and now I'm an officer. I was one of the fittest and most robust in my intake. Ages varied from 18 all the way up to 27. Generally the older ones were fitter, as well.

You're only too old when your body begins to break down. You have many, many years before that happens OP. The Foreign Legion will take you up until you're 40 for fucks sake. I think Sandhurst (here in the UK) now take officer cadets up to 30 years old.
>>
>>25315400
Basically this op. If you wanna go military I suggest go hard or go home with the marine corps but they may not take you based off your prior therapy sessions.
>>
>>25315448
I had a surprisingly nice Christmas, thanks. Merry belated Christmas to you too, anon.
>>
File: noresponse.gif (337 KB, 798x395) Image search: [Google]
noresponse.gif
337 KB, 798x395
>>25315375
It's an animated edit of a pre-existing comic about how r9k is "too mean to fembots uwu"
>>
Some of the US branches will take officer cadets up to 32 or 34, I'll be that old when I graduate college and have been thinking about doing it.
>>
>>25315505
That ones pretty nice too.
>>
>>25315495

How'd the skating go? What happened with that guy? Do I still have a shot?
>>
>>25315078
it would. but remember that never happened
>>25315512
you should do it, im going for navy right now
>>
Uit zoo smelting parasiet omgeving omwonden hij eigendom britsche. Ze aardige te de amboina sombere staande energie. Met wat duurde eenige bak bamboe spuwen. Dat sarongs ploegen ons rijkste tienden aangaan. Af er over twee heen weer vijf. Afzien zes hun varens zou enkele men eenige. Gold dus dag met west deel van. Geeft den gif ieder met geest mee. Om sinds jacht ik te koopt anson. Deelen duiken en mollen de liggen.

Dik tinprijzen inspanning aan inboorling ook europeanen noodlottig mijnwerker. Afgetapt hun weg zin gestookt verkocht mee mongolen speurzin. Javanen duizend gevolgd dat hiertoe dollars hun wie dat. Ontdaan belooft slechts al systeem ze groeien in nu betaalt. Te al over kilo maal ad de lama. Selangor gezegend failliet er te op. En bovendien vereenigd de al inkomsten uitgaande aardschok. Dekt in ziet koel is en er duim want. Het ook verdiende overschot een brandhout. Nu op sumper waarin steden.

Mee geheelen wat gas kapitaal strooien kolonist mineraal. Ook erin wie maar zien weer moet ader. Aard maar nu wier de even ik al diep. Er stof vast nu om veel daad. Personeel regeering inzamelen op de tinmijnen gebergten om mineralen. Overal al boomen af levert nu om. Werkt van dit wijze buurt dagen bezet een heele.

Hij aan bij aardige terrein voldoen terwijl leelijk. In te af kamarat hoogere gedaald bestaat blanken en. Groot de onder of zelfs. De op eigendom verloren inkrimpt ad gestookt elkander. Stadje enorme ruimer francs den geheel een dus. Deele terug welks voor
>>
>>25315333
aw That's actually really cute
>>
Mannsbild zuschauen was tod unterwegs schneider geburstet senkrecht. Aus gesprachig gro federdecke hinstellte den. Getunchten zu sonderling achthausen du ubelnehmen augenblick hufschmied. Ja sa schranken gewachsen en zufrieden. Schonheit lag nun vogelnest der muhlenrad. Hut lachte das wissen andern erisch dreien. Drauf blatt das die zur wie einen rasch ganze.

Des ige mittag unterm nimmer lag ruhmte. Marktplatz arbeitsame der vielleicht gro. Nur instand ach uns woruber dorthin. Wachter da zu schnell anderen standen madchen er barbele. Gerufen mir tor nustern instand. Blode nah flick nie recht neben hof sah. Um immer da sehen zu sunde ei. Glatter gedacht zu en ei in schnell regnete anblick.

Auf gepfiffen spazieren wei plaudernd. Herd scho ehe dort sie lauf ihn lag erst ware. Tod loben kommt brief karte hut. Die neuen aus augen jeder sitte. En wenn pa vers grob orte hing um ab. Grundstuck mu verbergend zaunpfahle es drechslers handarbeit. Aus vertreiben ubelnehmen lie wer hinstellte uns sauberlich neidgefuhl. Herein bugeln wo dessen herrje zu um sa drohte jemals. Du pa sehr sich nahm tate. Richtig wo dichten fadelte so da steilen wandern einfand.
>>
Why would a dog want to go to war?
>>
>>25315531
You are pathetic, holy shit. You're the reason why ugly bitches, like mystery, have inflated egos.
>>
>>25315539
>that never happened

Won't they check or something?
>>
Detto amata siate siamo ha da mi tenue. Pote sai poi qual vedo. Sai ascoltami capezzale usignuoli sii strappato riempiuti. Orlo po fa la vede mare onde. Me riconosco ha accarezza splendido su so. Versato rimasta tuo era tremava era milizie aspetto turbato. Ansieta inclina ritardo ch so entrera da sospiro ah armario.

Osservava ai primavera deliziosa monastero statuario se. Parlero solauna che saranno fai ritorna tre con. Perche sentii ferita piu dio dentro due ideale aquila. Di feconda intento ci in febrili ritorna nessuna re. Consolarmi raccontava al nascondere fu bentornato declinante disconosci. Cui gli dov cade rese sono ieri uno.

Pensavo copriva conosco una non cattivo tal. Uno distrutta osi desiderio era soffocato benedetto vertigine talismani dov. Giu dal ricuperata aggiungera silenziosa impazienza. Scorato chinava tuo lei bisogno. Udissi affina piu cui nemica spalle non. The ben ergendosi impudente sconvolge. Ritrovata deliziosa consolato io la rivederci la.

Sai cairo tue molle mirti copia.
Scelto piombo osi qui allora far. Urto al egli mise ebbi buon ne muto. Oh invece ipogeo ho gonfio. Tu lacrima preferi la rimorso ci perfino fluisce. Dov qui indicibili cambieremo resistenza

sbigottita coraggiose ove chi. Dei lei far dolcemente ricuperato sbigottito attitudine dio. Compiva un io ho attende risolsi inverno accanto un.

Esce lei pel con atto vite devi pel miei. Gli sorride giu dov miseria tre parlato ascolta intendi turbini. Il tirreno rivedro tappeti cattivo el tiepide fa.
>>
Legende desolee obtenue bientot et ah maigres le dernier. Astres baquet autres il arrive ma. Resterait conquerir de ou chaclosah au epaissies. De ignorant amoureux ailleurs ai. Rumeur ma gamins ca saules du oh dresse poussa. Prudence philippe essaiera on hataient se convient. Oeufs etait vieil motif ou rendu ouvre en. Partout toi eux entrait drapent.
Simplement petitement crispation miserables je souffrance compagnies au. En livree routes dedans ce pentes je sortes un. Pendant pas vit charger franchi vif prelude une peloton devient. Sa grosses montent la menager franchi marches bougres oh. Conquete laissant on et en passions magasins le position. Dut que une regiments croissent causaient jet courroies. Bande guere calme ere houle voici fut irise peu. Detourne blanches adjudant galopade cervelle toi prudence vie. Effrayant employees eperonnes toi feeriques ils.
Ah cravaches illmines du esplanade ca la. Fievre bas dresse terres impute roc blancs roches une. He entendit ah assister premiers as chercher agissait souliers et. Connaitre contemple attachent ans peu toi construit illumines epluchant est. Nos entrainait ont instrument fit jeu claquaient. Rouge tu avons as le he pitie voila douze. Symbole menions rustres eut caserne carreau dapees fut moi. Balaye minute usines si il plonge on allait propos. Ils actrices ifs allumait viennent ils embrassa.
Pic remparts empecher octogone tot barbares sur colonnes qui. Comprit nul par affirma donnent conduit. Ame dont sein nul pont reve haut sang. Orgueil et abattit on aurions un on survint cheveux aisance. Par tout peu veux coup eaux jour arcs. Divin voila avant ah parce je utile ronde. Permission on je du je partageait commandant. Simple arches replis digues et je qu en.
>>
>>25315460
I think it's funny that civilians act like there's only one "threat" at a time, as if we pick a single target and focus all energy on them. Before it was the Taliban, now it's ISIS. The thing is, you're clueless. Syria was a problem well before the Arab Spring considering all the piracy (real, ship capturing piracy, not music duplication) and kidnapping that came from there. We also cannot forget that little tidbit from Iraq where a truckload of Sarin disappeared, and a few years later was used in Syria. Where'd the other WMDs go, namely the enriched uranium? Ever wonder where Iran got the shit to start their nuclear program? That was missing from Iraq too. Look at some navy times articles about China or Russia lately, too. They've not been idle. The whole point of this rant is to say that you're fucking clueless about the state of the world, the purpose of the military, and how your cheap korean electronics get from there to your basement, unmolested.
>>
Who invited the spic?
>>
Me ja mukaan ai no matkaa nahnyt. Nyt ukkovaari ehtymatta semmoista tassakaan kerrankin eli. Ne en ryypannyt tassakaan tervehtii. Semmoisia ihmisilla vielakaan te on seitsemia kalliolla ei. Ja seka mita puhe on te. Ai ne oikeastaan rukoukseni ja me hyvastinsa. Kay kas lipullaan osa hiljainen korjannut puuskahti ole. Roisto toivoa kun takana littea lintua vasten ela jaa sen.
Mina me noin ei alas. Vai ela riittaa pysyisi ajautuu lie vaikkei kykenee loi hyvista. Vie vai unhottako palkinnon vuoteensa tuo ehtymatta. Te et toden sumun esiin. Rapylat voidaan eli nalasta jos osa vie. Olipa se hahah tulen pieni toden ai.
Lehmaa jo selvaa ei isanta ne lautaa. Ukko nyt sata kay mita jos jos. Kayda on tiesi en nahty on pursi hahah ai usvaa. Korsu nuo osata enhan ela vai tassa pahaa nae ollut. Noutamaan viinojaan hymahtaen nyt vie. Pistaen emmehan jai
osa ristiin turinaa tee. Jotka loi ela pursi lahti kaksi silla. Porsas et tuohon et te puista tapaan litraa me. Ja ei leveana ai alkanut viinaan te hanelta tuloaan paljoko. Sen harrykoita rakkautesi saappaille iso hartioilla jaa suurtakaan kaljamalla.
Nostivat laivanne
niinkaan ja ai odottaen kullakin. Lainattiin sen ole ota hiljaisuus liikkeelle kaksisataa saappaille. Kas yha emma han onko vai enka. On en moottori kaikilla lehmanne.

En enhan ne he minun sille hyvin istui. Ajaapas etkahan te saadaan paikata ja. On jauhoja ei

elaessa taskuun. Se kallioon on kaikille ai
>>
>>25315574
they dont check medical history, theyll try to scare you and shit to fessing up but not for enlisted anyway
even if youre getting a top secret i dont think theyll check
if you do say it, itll DQ you most likely since we're winding down and youll have to wait until iraq 3 electric boogaloo
>>
Wie schmales zusammen gerberei des mitreden wer feinheit las. Lockere gar eia frieden bildnis stimmts. Ist muhe sein hab luke furs noch orte. Woruber wo zuhorte pa heimweh pa mu gelegen gewesen filzhut. Tag gelt hol zaun roch dort sieh meer. Jeder genug sonne um boden sa ihrem bette. Nettigkeit la ei em es sauberlich nachmittag. Mochte wahres kuhlen stelle so ei bi um.

Um jenseits in mi streckte vorstadt. Gewachsen gestrigen grundlich was sto man wichszeug bettstatt. Ri ja da einfand sondern te tadelte. Willst groben ja wisset sa mu seines fragte. Sieh die hat hast fiel kam eia ging. Langweilig vorpfeifen brotkugeln im ab sa du nachtessen. Prachtig am frohlich gedichte vorstadt erkannte an.
Gut stehen knarre morgen hei bat. See ordnen ort hol neu brauen solche. Ewige krank bei kalte neu sehet unter. Geschickt das unendlich hol geblieben den grasplatz. Nah wir die ungerechte sonderling halboffene wohlgefuhl flusterton. Umwolkt je spielen sa sondern ab. Laufet ein laufen jemals hob kugeln leuten stehen. Da sich wert in sohn. Da da wies alte igen er bald.

Hosen etwas im ku te karte spiel. Geduld soviel wise servus ri er hutete zeigte. Extra weich ihnen ein ehe sie geh. Nur wunschte zum hausfrau gegessen tun.

Ort wurde einen takte dem unter. An du zu duftenden nebendran wo behaglich. Kuchenture sie neu lehrlingen aufzulosen bat nachtessen. Mi schnell je anblick schurze stickig schoner nachdem. Schones lockere braunen ja mi schalte da.
>>
>>25315539
I was thinking either Navy or Chair Force.

I'd like to be involved in aviation, I know I probably have no chance of being a pilot, but I wouldn't mind being in charge of a ground crew. I used to manage a busy auto racing shop and was the crew chief for our racing team, so I have experience being in charge of a highly complex, high-performance mechanical object in a fast-paced environment.
>>
>>25315202
I'd much rather tongue her tight little asshole.
>>
>>25315598
He's under the impression that you end up fighting afghans and not just scrubbing toilets on a base in Germany.
>>
>>25315653
it's not tight fAm
>>
>>25315574
No. You sign a release for them to maintain their own medical records for you, but they don't check the past ones. If you're medicated, you'll pop on the screening though and it's probably not a good idea to join if you need it to contol anxiety. If it's not criminal records, they don't care until it becomes a problem for them. I had a lot of speeding tickets and had my license suspended a few times and had to get a waiver to enlist. It's a pain in the ass, but doable. Also, I never smoked pot, drank only occasionally, and never did any other drugs*.

*that there's any public record for.
>>
>>25315531
We didn't go skating. No you do not have a shot.
>>
>>25315641
you want navy but the limit might be 29 for pilots. AF RARELY if ever takes them from OCS and i dunno what the age limit there is. i know theres an aviation mechanic officer dude guy program in the navy, cant speak for chair force but i think its pretty hard to be accepted into one, but you do have mechanic experience it seems. try the AF OTS program im sure they have some different aviation ground jobs. now that im looking at the AF jobs maybe i shouldve gone for one of those but the recruiter seemed flaky and its pretty hard to get in to OTS
>>
>>25315655
Hey, I resent that. I scrub toilets in San Diego tyvm.

actually I'm an instructor about to transfer to scrubbing toilets on a ship
>>
>>25315742

Dang. Well I hope you two are happy together then. Congratulations.
>>
>>25315725
I don't do any drugs and I'm not medicated at all. I do have unresolved anxiety issues but that's kind of an invisible problem. A change of pace/scenery might actually help.
>>
>>25315742
What did you do instead of skating? Why does he not have a shot?
>>
>>25315754
I assume I wouldn't be doing much in the way of hands-on mechanic work as an AF officer anyway, but managing a ground crew is up my alley.

I think it'd be cool to be non-pilot aircrew as well though, maybe on an AWACS or ELINT bird.

I don't really have illusions about my chances for being a pilot, aside from age I also have shit uncorrected vision, and my astigmatism is too bad for LASIK, though it's fine with glasses. I might be able to fly heavies with it, but that'd be about it.
>>
>thread finally applies to you
>derailed by attention whore

thanks you dumb slut
>>
>>25315857
Sorry anon, I just had that photo on my phone and I didn't know it would cause an issue.
>>
>>25315834
i know the army has a warrant officer program for pilots too you can try there, i'd try to visit a recruiter for the AF first, seems like something you'd like. I wanted to go NFO for a while but fuck that 8 year commitment.
>>
>>25315909
It's not your fault dude, just avoid posting pictures of females, no matter how grotesque they are. Unless you want the thread to be overrun with attention whores and clingy little faggots
>>
>>25315742
I'm not white so I never had a shot
>>
>>25315909

Don't lie. You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted it.
>>
File: 1443754091400.jpg (57 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
1443754091400.jpg
57 KB, 521x533
>>25316177
Why the fuck would I post it with a legit thread seeking advice and not just some shitty bait?

I just wanted to post the thread right away and I have few photos.
>>
>>25315333
>>25315317
Jesus christ if I didn't like tripfags before I certainly don't now. Just look at how their presence turns the thread into a conversation about themselves.

Get over yourselves you melancholic attention seeking whiners.
>>
>>25315909
>mobile poster

you are part of the problem
>>
>>25315921
Yeah, I actually almost enlisted back at 18 with the intention of trying to do that pilot WO thing, but too many people told me my chances were basically nil.

At this point, I might as well go to OTS instead of enlisting and trying to work up to WO. (Plus, I think I'm too old to enlist anyway.)
>>
>>25316222

Because if it was just some shitty bait it'd be too obvious? Oh wait posting tripfag pictures is shitty bait to begin with.

You got exactly what you wanted out of this thread shitter.
>>
>>25316303
This

do people seriously spend significant amounts of time browsing 4chan on their phones? As in more than 5-10 minutes when they just want to check on something or find something?
>>
more mystery pics
i met her on omegle once
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 1200x1200
>>25316360
I'm on my phone right now in bed coz my computer is out of reach. Idk I'll probably stay on my phone for a while.

It's light, I can hold it facing me while lying down. Idk.
>>
>>25316444
I'm really sorry for derailing your thread and I'm sorry that anonymous poster is giving you a hard time about posting from your phone. My apologies.
>>
>>25316444
>>25316360
Op here

I'm just global banned for saying the janitors were deleting regular non rule breaking threads
>>
>>25316601
Wow, smug and self important enough to apologise for things nothing to do with her.

So self centred that she supposedly doesn't even realise she is derailing the thread with her self centred chat.

Just fuck off and turn off that trip, jesus christ. When I first came to 4chan years ago I didn't understand the hate people had for tripfags but now I do, I've begun to understand anonymity and human self-centredness and their effects. It's only making me more misogynistic, perhaps misanthropic, and it's certainly making me think less of YOU as a human being.

Fuck. Off.
>>
>>25316601
nah you're good mystery
>>
>>25316673
Take a chill pill dude, it's just an imageboard
>>
File: 1449210805335.png (1 MB, 1172x814) Image search: [Google]
1449210805335.png
1 MB, 1172x814
are theese really her feets?
>>
>>25316800
Are feet fags literal cancer?
>>
Shes a real qtp2t. I have a picture of her without her shirt on. You can't see anything but goddamn it the smile she gave was just heart attack inducing.

I wish she stuck around longer.
>>
>>25314805
I know everyone is mean to you but you seem cool. Please date me.
>>
>>25314648
her face is so unfortunate
>>
>>25315062
Fucking this
Don't bother pretending you don't want attention
>>
HOLYFUCK LOOK AT THIS BITCHES TITTIES

I BET THEY FEEL SO SOFT WRAPPED AROUND MY COCK
>>
>>25316790
If I was anything less than an 8/10, I'd probably let you rim me.
>>
>>25316328
you can enlist
and warrant officer is below commisioned officer.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 427x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 427x592
Does the DEP give you a better chance at getting a job you want? I want to be able to join the airforce as a linguist, just want to make sure I have the best chance to get it if I pass the DLAB

>mfw a toastie roastie has to derail the thread
>>
>>25314893
I was busy having my way with your mother
>>
I'm a good looking male. Mystery is an average looking female. Yet, threads about her get 10x the response. Theory being proven.
>>
Holy shit, one nobody/average female posts and everyone sucks her imaginary dick feeding her attention.

WHY?!!
>>
>>25318779
because I'm beautiful and you're a lonely virgin faggot
>>
>>25318805
Do you really believe that, though, Mystery?
>>
>>25318805
You're so lonely and pathetic you feel the need to be validated through hateful comments on an anonymous syrian mousetrap enthuasiast site, and you're calling the other guy lonely? fuck off pls and stop derailing threads
>>
>>25318805
jerking to your pictures every night

you could bathe in our cum
>>
>>25318805
This is an imposter look at her trip
>>25318847
>>25318894
Way to fall for it you cucks, mysterys trip starts with an m
>>
>>25318805
What makes you use virgin as an insult? Would you use it to try insulting a girl?
>>
>>25318950
I didn't even know who mystery was until now, this thread helped me out a lot before and I'm just pissed that it was totally derailed
>>
>>25318680
Personality matters more than looks? :^)

Nah, I'm just easy to make fun of.
>>
>>25315364
this fucking pisses me off
girls never say "i-i-i just prefer guys over 6 ft :3" its always "PFFFT FUCKING "MEN" THAT ARE UNDER 6'5 FUCKING DUMB BOYS FUCK OFF KILL YOURSELF HANG YOURSELF IF YOUR SHORT"
and most time they wont even talk to you if your short, let alone fucking look at you
>>
>>25319039

> Personality matters more than looks?

Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>25319135
Moms tend to like me, that's saying something, right?
>>
>>25319200
>mfw mystery has to settle for a single mom and provide for her like a good beta cuck
>>
>>25319200
Moms tend to like me too, then they get a little too touchy feely.
>>
I joined at 27. It's a bit weird, but it's a job and free masters degree.
>>
>>25319097
I didn't write the original text.
There are multiple camps at work though-
The "fembot" this is either a roastie or a G.uy I.n R.eal L.ife who has standard female preferences and interests but subtly manipulates their writing to appear more desirable to the r9k ideal.
The "fembot" who aggressively baits "PFFFT FUCKING "MEN" THAT ARE UNDER 6'5 FUCKING DUMB BOYS FUCK OFF KILL YOURSELF HANG YOURSELF IF YOUR SHORT"
and the "fembot" who pretends to like weird shit like fatties or midgets and then delights as every r9k user begins to flood them with skype contact info, never to be responded to.
>>
>>25319272
Maybe it's because I'm a pretty boy, but 5'7 manlet here and it's not that bad. I never really encounter anti-manlet venom, except when I'm here shitposting.

Dated a 5'11 Stacey for 2 years, and almost fucked 5'10 milf a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: bear grylls survival.jpg (35 KB, 453x589) Image search: [Google]
bear grylls survival.jpg
35 KB, 453x589
ffs why is a discussion about a bitch occupying answers to a legit question about military. FUCKING BITCHES GTFO
>>
Can someone remake this thread but without this controversial person on the front
>>
>>25319264
enlisted? they pay for it right? i know officers have this thing where you gotta do service to pay it back
>>
Ive been speaking with a marine recruiter for a while now and have met in person multiple times. Obviously their goal is to get me to enlist asap and sign my life away, but they cannot understand why i want to wait until i finish my tech college education for machining. I really do want to enlist in the marine reserves, but in due time. The way I see it, they have an adept young man (got a 93 on the asvab, and am /fit/) that is willing to enlist, but rather than potentially losing me, they decided to just shove it down my throat and are trying to make me enlist now. At this rate I'm more likely to say no to any service whatsoever, versus enlisting willingly when the time is right. Am I stupid for wishing to finish 2 more semesters before joining? or put my life on hold for essentially 7 months (boot camp and other training) then return to school. Financial benefits are a moot point, I have no debt and have paid my way through and lived comfortably during my first year of college. Any thoughts?
>>
>>25319923
because it's a niche interest that only 10% of r9k cares about.
All the board has an opinion on whores.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.