[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just gotta experiment and find myself before I settle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: colho.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
colho.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>"I just gotta experiment and find myself before I settle down"

Why do whores say this shit to justify their general sluttery?
>>
>>25314179
camus

also nice meme its p good
>>
>>25314179
nobody is willing to correct them, even if it's for their own good.

You really just can't tell a woman not to be a slut. 50 other people will come behind you and tell her it's okay.
>>
cuz their camus slutz
>>
it's incredibly validating for women if they can get a fuckton of chad dick and STILL get a rich beta to settle down with them later. it's basically like the male fantasy of being surrounded by the hottest young virgins on the planet--it means that they are the peak of sexually successful people. it's immature and facile but it feels good so people do it.
>>
Not everyone tries to justify it. I accept it as a personal flaw. I am kind of easy. I admit it.
>>
File: 1445663434066.gif (304 KB, 104x152) Image search: [Google]
1445663434066.gif
304 KB, 104x152
>camus slut
>absurdist slut
Truly the worst type there is
>>
>>25314262
No, it's not validating. So many of those 5-7/10s that could get Chad to pump n' dump them are miserable when they have to settle for some reliable betabux.
>>
>>25314262
>they can get a fuckton of chad dick and STILL get a rich beta to settle down with them later
This. Consider yourself in their position anon. If you like sex this is what you would do too. The butthurt only sets in with them if they realize their years on the cock carousel diminish their value in the eyes of the nice dependable Mr Right they want to marry.
>>
File: 803950.jpg (42 KB, 321x501) Image search: [Google]
803950.jpg
42 KB, 321x501
Les souillons de Camus sont mes souillons preferees !
>>
>>25314179
Because cognitive dissonance doesn't feel good. It's a coping mechanism.

>I think casual sex is really fun and like to do it a lot
>Being a slut is a bad thing

These two thoughts conflict with each other, so they have to come up with either a reason that they aren't really a slut, or a reason that being a slut isn't really a bad thing in order to relieve the discomfort.
>>
absurdist ?
really
sluts like these?
>>
>>25315229
MC is Chad, it was written by philosophist Chad and people say that robots should relate to this book
>>
i met a camus slut once

she wouldn't shut up about sisyphus and rocks and how life is meaningful in spite of suffering because in a way we enjoy our own suffering because its uniquely our own

i just wanted a fuck
>>
>>25314179
Because they are afraid of being a slut
>>
Fuck, I just ripped a pic from google images and now this thread's become a joke.
>>
>>25314179

I just find it sad that "finding myself" usually means getting blackout drunk, getting double-teamed, fucking 50 different guys in 2 years and getting herpes or HPV. It's not even a variety of experience, it's just a variety of dudebro dick.

If you want to find yourself, why not travel the world and have an actual variety of experience? Most of these college whores have plenty of money from daddy.

Spend a semester abroad in Europe and learn about the local culture. Spend a week in the city your ancestors came from. Spend just a couple of weeks in a place like Japan or China, where the culture is completely alien to you. Experience different art forms, see different ways of life. A lot of these girls come from money and can afford to do this...

But no. The pinnacle of life experience for some of these modern women is being fucked on a beer pong table, then spit roasted by two frat boys.

I mean shit, I was poor and couldn't afford to travel and I just did a lot of drugs when I was 18-22 (and developed a year-long heroin habit and went to jail a couple of times), but shit at least I had a variety of unique experiences, even if a lot of them were bad. Sure I fucked a few sluts here and there, but guess what, that wasn't my sole focus.
>>
>>25315341
>how life is meaningful in spite of suffering
how would suffering make life more meaningful? thas dum
>>
>>25315428
>If you want to find yourself, why not travel the world and have an actual variety of experience?
>implying you can't experience tons and tons of shit without wasting money to go vist some european snobs

>>25315438
Camus was an unaware Chad he only saw life from his post-War mentality
>>
>>25315486
>european snobs
>ameritards really think we're some kind of alien freaks
>>
>>25315281
Holy shit this. Why do ppl and women in particular beed to fucking twist things instead of accepting they have flaws.

Nigga if you want to be obese, do drugs or be promiscuous then do it. Just dont try to convince yourself that the those things "aren't really bad". Accept you're scum and flawed and that's it.
>>
File: Sysipheel.jpg (52 KB, 680x835) Image search: [Google]
Sysipheel.jpg
52 KB, 680x835
>>25314179
Livin the Absurdist life, I see. Nothing bad about that.
>>
>>25315428

>If you want to find yourself, why not travel the world and have an actual variety of experience?

you'd probably still find some reason to call them sluts on the internet desu.
>>
>>25315533
no you're just universally low grade sjws suffering from aryan guilt. well some of you are muslim
>>
>>25315533
Actually i'm south-american
Most european people are snobbish
>>
>>25315428
What do you think women don oversees? I can't imagine a woman actually enjoying sightseeing alone or whatever. They probably get laid big time over there, and no one can ever prove it.
>>
keep making the Camus meme guys its really clever because its books
>>
I have a fake chad account and this girl was telling me how she wants a MMF threesome because she is still young and still wants to try things. She had just gotten out of a long term relationship with a guy she was living with two weeks before. She was trying to get my address so it would happen
>>
>>25315621
Well I have to admit that I do think my language (Dutch) sounds pretentious compared to English.
>>
>>25315428
I feels le same
I partied like hell for my freshman year and did just about every kind of drug, and while it was bad for me, I had some crazy experiences that now make for some awesome stories and life lessons. I went beyond the college frat party scene and met some truly odd people in some truly odd situations in truly odd places.
>>
>>25315652
Ayye, women are disgusting as fuck matey.
>>
bumpin' ma thread
>>
File: tfwCamus.png (5 KB, 60x120) Image search: [Google]
tfwCamus.png
5 KB, 60x120
>tfw fucking an absurd slut
>>
>why do other people do shit that don't affect me?
>>
The best part is they repeat the experience 20 years later to relive their youth.
>>
>>25314522
You seem really sweet. Will you be my gf?
>>
>>25317576
>don't affect me
>men don't desire non-slutty girlfriends
>>
>>25317576
>Literally effects every guy here because these are potential future gfs.
>>
>>25317747
No they're not. Most robots aren't even in the betabux category. Even when they are off the carousel, robots are not what they want.
>>
>>25317850
If this was true there would be many more 25+ robots. Most people here are 18-22. Where does the rest go? My guess most of them start beta providing.
>>
>>25317690
>>25317747
Alright, you're right to an extent. But you can look at it from the perspective of natural selection, they have a slut mentality so they wouldn't have been good for you anyway.
>>
>>25315229
I take french at school and I notice a lack of apostrophes. Why the fuck do we need to learn that if people don't use them anyway?
>>
>>25317886
This is the only thing that comforts me. I know that no matter how much you tell a potential slut not to slut, she'll always slut. This sexual liberation is good because of 1 and only 1 reason: it's much easier to pick out the sluts because they're becoming more and more open/visible about it.
>>
>>25317908
His phrase doesn't have words requiring apostrophes.
>>
>>25317879
Those that are "successful" probably will, but those that creep on 30 and live in the basement ain't providing shit. Even the 2-4/10 will still find a normalfag beta.
>>
>>25318005
I'm not saying I disagree with you, just saying that the numbers don't add up. I think you're underestimating robots. Now if you said the same thing about wizardchan I wouldn't be arguing with you(obviously).
>>
>>25318005
Yeah no real disagreement here either. Just speaking in generalities, really. It's really down to what you think the neet/git good ratio is.
>>
File: 1447230116178.jpg (60 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1447230116178.jpg
60 KB, 722x349
>>25317879

>tfw being cucked by family into becoming beta provider for a roastie

I'll finally get to do it robots. Finally kill myself. Never had the will, the drive, the reason to, but this is it.
>>
>>25318279
Arranged marriage? Or?
>>
Because it's the only time (18-25) where it's acceptable for women to act like that, they know that if they miss it and stick with one guy the whole time, they wont get the opportunity to chug 20 dicks ever again, without being seen as a dirty old cow.

You've really got to envy the college guys who are hot enough to take advantage of these horny sluts.
>>
>>25318333

Something along those lines but with threats instead of parental authority.
nice trips btw.
>>
>OP can't satisfy woman
>Woman's fault OP is Johnny cum quickly
>>
>>25318394
Get a job and move out? Rent a room or split 2 or 3 ways.
>>
>>25318428
Nice strawman ya dumb brick
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.