[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello guys I need your help. I was emailed this morning saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Hello guys I need your help. I was emailed this morning saying that Sears wants to give me an interview. The woman emailed me "thank you for your Sears application! After reviewing your info, I feel that you would 've a great addition to the Sears team. I would love to set up an interview at the store. If you are still interested in the position please let me know."

How do I reply without sounding fucking autistic.
>>
>>25314124
Why work when you can be a NEET?
>>
File: sexy-secretary.jpg (81 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
sexy-secretary.jpg
81 KB, 465x700
>>25314124
god I have to write your email for you too faggot? MFW I am this for your right now

"Hello

Thank you for your reply and I am definitely still interested in the X position. I am free to schedule an interview on X day, preferably in the (afternoon/mornings/evenings). If these times do not work for you, please email me back or call (your number here) when convenient.

Thank you
Anon the massive dick gobbling baboon
>>
>>25314124
Say hello, introduce yourself and reply in a friendly yet business like tone. Say you are still interested and if you have any responsibilities that would conflict with scheduling state them. Also remember to thank her and say that you're excited to be interviewed or some shit. Email doesn't have to be long, about the length that she emailed you desu. Good luck anon
>>
>>25314254
Thanks oniifam
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (82 KB, 375x461) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
82 KB, 375x461
>>25314124
poor Pepe
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.