[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which female character in movies or series would make a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: lol.jpg (83 KB, 1200x514) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
83 KB, 1200x514
Which female character in movies or series would make a great feminist(by great i mean psychopathic men hater)?
>Skyler White
>>
>>25314021
any of them, they're all the same
>>
File: Chloe_price.png (318 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Chloe_price.png
318 KB, 500x500
Chloe Price, she's already half way there. (She doesn't actually hate men, she's just angry about her own problems and is a lesbo) to bad she's so qt.
>>
Judith Harper
>>
Rosie O'Donnell in Beautiful girls goes off on a 2:30 rant about media-influenced unattainable standards of beauty, male entitlement, and male lack of committment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fbwsh9Iw_w
>>
File: rod.jpg (14 KB, 402x264) Image search: [Google]
rod.jpg
14 KB, 402x264
(pic from above)
>>
>>25314021

>>Skyler White

But she didn't really hate men... She looked after her son, respected hank.

The only ones she really hated were Heisenberg and that Ted guy - and that wasn't because they were men, it was because they were criminals (and pretty stupid about it...).

And it's understandable, towards the end of breakin' bad, she'd pretty much gone insane.

My point is, she can't be a good feminist, because she made sense.

To be honest, I thought her character was bitchy and uptight and didn't like her. But I wouldn't go as far as to call her a feminist.
>>
File: kat.jpg (18 KB, 516x319) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
18 KB, 516x319
Also, maybe the opposite of what you are asking for, but in "10 things I hate about you" based off of Shakespeare's "The taming of the shrew", the original play was based off of a suitor successfully winning over a horrible, well, shrew.

In the remake, she's a feminist. Not only that, but a feminist whose reformed by the end of the movie.

kek
>>
>>25314021
Tony Sopranos sister
>>
>>25314021
God I fucking hated that cunt
>husband has terminal cancer
>find out he's putting his life even further on the line to secure their family's future
>because god knows her dumbass won't take any action
>get buttblasted instead of be happy and proud of him
>blow him out all the time
>literaly cuck him

fucking SKYLAR REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: MWC.jpg (25 KB, 700x343) Image search: [Google]
MWC.jpg
25 KB, 700x343
Marcy
Motherfucking
D'arcy
>>
>>25314021
>I didn't understand jackshit about Breaking Bad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.