[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have the recurring fantasy of running away and joining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1441047460582.jpg (1 MB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
1441047460582.jpg
1 MB, 1278x1920
Anyone have the recurring fantasy of running away and joining the french foreign legion?
>>
I did but joined my country army
>>
>>25313867
I have a recurring fantasy of sucking on azn tits like those
>>
File: 1443815720565.jpg (70 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443815720565.jpg
70 KB, 857x1000
>>25313907
what was it like? i need to lose some weight but i'm considering joining the military.
>>
>>25313867
I'm probabaly going to join the army when I'm 25. American Army. If I do I'm gonna go for the ranger program.
>>
>>25313971
Im just 1 month in army. What can i say physical trainings are not so hard but im in good shape ( if u never ran or hit the gym it may be harder for u). The hardest thing is to crush your pride and do what other ppl say u to do. Also we learning lot of new things for example topography or tactic's and it isnt so fun and easy as it may sound. Also im extremely intervened so its hard to stay in such extraverted environmental basically I talk with noone...im just typical robot u know.

Pic related: mu gun>>25313971
>>
>>25314385
What gun is that?

I've thought about just walking down to the recruitment office and sighing up for any job I can get just to get away from my life

I don't care where I end up riflemen. Cook. Any fucking thing would you recommend?
>>
File: 1408887767527.jpg (61 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1408887767527.jpg
61 KB, 576x1024
>>25313867
I've thought about it, but I don't know French.
>>
>>25313867
They will likely use you as a bullet sponge
>>
>>25314600
Most people don't when they join
>>
>>25313867
I already speak French. if my life doesnt pan out ima go for it
>>
>>25314541
Looks like a tacticool'd G36.

Doesn't look like Flecktarn camo. Spain?
>>
I thought it was pretty hard to get into the FFL these days, don't you pretty much need prior service in another country's military?
>>
>>25313867
I've thought about it once or twice, but for me at least it's like fantasizing about being James Bond. There a dedicated forum for actual FFL and FFL wannabes. Chances are you wouldn't make the cut since you're here and possibly have mental issues. Their selection process is very rigorous, and their training is meant to break you and reform you into a tool of the French army. There are a not inconsiderable number of deserters during training as you can imagine.
>>
>>25314714
No, you don't need prior service in another country's military. The French have their own way of doing things, and they don't like people who think they're all that from serving in some Eastern European military someplace.
>>
>running away and joining the French foreign legion
>running away
That's half the training right there. Why does France need foreigners to run away for them? Are they running away from their running away?
>>
>>25314541
Its g-36

Do not think that it is easy to join french legion. Do not think that they take suicidal desperated robots who want kill or be killed or want ''get out of home because life and family and everything pissed them off'' They take just best of the best and concurrention is really big. Its prestige to be in french legion and they dont get lot of money as u may think for service .>>25314541
Also ask yourself or u really have solder internals. Personally i do not have and i just understood that after i had some experience in military. How old are u? I need to know your social status if u want my advice (i guess you are young adult smth between 18-20 and just graduated school). Btw where are u from?
>>
>>25314703
Its g36 and no, not a spain
>>
>>25314875
Are you in the foreign legion?
>>
>>25314953
No but as i said i had desire to join and i searched for information about it
>>
>>25314986
I am contemplating on joining. I'm not really doing anything with my life, i am not in the best fit shape though. I am not fat, but i do wear glasses also.
>>
I've been thinking about trying to become an officer in my country's military once I finish college.

It sounds weird coming from a robot but I'm actually a pretty good team leader, and always been told I'm officer material. I'm just here because I can't get close to people.
>>
>>25314875
Australia thinking about the the RAN(Royal Australia navy) 19 yo had a large group for friends in hs but just really kept to myself alot because I'm in general pretty quiet
>>
>>25313867
>FFL training has literally the highest mortality rate out of any military training program
>They work you so hard you die
>It's full of fucking badasses and psychos
>Some neckbread is going to join

Yeah go ahead bro. Post on 4chan how it goes.
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (46 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
46 KB, 746x982
>>25313867
>>25314600
>>25314681
>>25314768
The French Foreign Legion is as hard as it gets. Many, if not most new recruits are from East Europe and are career criminals who join to evade the law (when you get out you get French citizenship). Not sure if the FFL still has it but usually you need a minimal, if any ID paperwork, and many join under an assumed name.

Even many sergeants and people who initially train you are former criminals, and they practically jump you in. You have to learn French at a certain pace or else you face severe punishment. The French Foreign Legion are ALWAYS at war. If you're not in the Middle East then you're in Africa fighting against (or for) rebels. Having FFL on your resume makes someone a certified badass, and many mercenaries and defense contractors use it as a form of certification.

Just letting you know what you're getting into.
>>
>>25314385
Bundeswehr?

How accurate does the g36 feel?
>>
It'd be cool but I heard it's hard to get into nowadays. They don't really let convicts anymore, and most people that apply are denied. Generally, they only take people that already speak French and have military experience.
>>
>>25316216
Either im not german. Had chance to shot only 100 bullets and i dont know how accurate is that gun. Also im shitty shooter
>>
Sort of.
Not French, but some sort of secluded Japanese village where I work my way up from being the filthy gaijin to the strong white man.
>>
File: tumblr_n346ixcIOS1t1y2uho1_1280.png (623 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n346ixcIOS1t1y2uho1_1280.png
623 KB, 1024x668
>in an army of shitskins
>get murdered by shitskins
>>
>>25316217
>It'd be cool but I heard it's hard to get into nowadays
It's not we're remaking 13eme DBLE in metropolitan france and put up a new company in each regiment.

EVERYONE gets in. The initial trainning isn't hard at all because they don't want anyone to quit. If anyone wants to join the moment is now.
>>
>>25316609
You know at best they'll begin to accept that you should've been born Japanese/were Japanese in another life.
>>
Hi guys i actually trained for 3 months to join the FFL (i'm french).
Went from 0 pull-ups/30 push-ups to 7 pull-ups and 45 push-ups, i was also running 45min at a decent pace every two days.

Then i pussied out and abandonned two weeks ago, i'm sure i could've made it.
>>
>>25314385
What the fuck, did you saw off the hand guard or what happened to your gun?
>>
>>25313867
As if any of you cunts could handle it. Basic training in you own country's army is difficult. FFL is more difficult. I'll leave it at that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.