[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lel fucking Chad is a beast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 1157x743) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 1157x743
Lel fucking Chad is a beast
>>
b-but i dont like reading about girls getting cucked, i like reading about guys getting cucked because i can self insert
>>
the absolute madman

blox
>>
>>25313607
>don't worry femanon, it's okay to fuck bad boys because it's more fun!
>>
>>25313607
Kek, even Chads prefer virgins. Roasties on suicide watch
>>
someone with a reddit account tell her to report him to the police, no mercy for normies
>>
>>25313627

Who is being cucked?
>>
>>25313669
Of course they do, this is what roasties delude themselves into not believing, just because they may have been used as a slam pig for one night.

If they had the choice, yes they would have the fresh puss, especially for a relationship. Hence why he documented it, because it is seen as a triumph and special.
>>
nigger better DBAN that shit yesterday
>>
>>25313771
The girls. He's going to fuck virgin girls who are sexually "better" because of the fact that nobody has "used" them, as the logic goes.
>>
>>25313627
She's not cucked, women don't care if men had 1000 girls before them. If anything, it's a positive. They only don't want you to cheat while with them because that damages her social status and financial benefit.
>>
>>25313860
>Being this buttblasted

Do you always carry yourself like this?
>>
>>25313826
You must be unaware of the definition of cuckolding
>>
tl;dr faggot
>>
File: 1449446262405.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1449446262405.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
>>25313904
Honestly he really didn't seem mad from that post. It seemed more matter of fact to me
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 423x516
>>25313669
B-b-b-but only virgin n-n-neck beards care about virginity!!
This g-g-guy must just be insecure!!!

Bawwwwww
>>
>>25313607
Where the fuck is Chad finding multiple 18 year old virgins?
>>
>>25314162

College.
The slam pigs are more common but nonetheless if you are chad you can catch virgins.
>>
>>25313904
He's right though. I don't recall any girl I know of having trouble with their boyfriend's number but I know plenty of men who care about the girls
>>
>>25313793
>slam pig

That is a fucking brutal term.

I'm putting that one on an index card.
>>
>>25313607
god bless chad 2bh
>>
Lel what is it with these girls who think some athletic, handsome outgoing guy just wants to know them.

Of course a guy like that is fucking girls left right and centre. How they believe they're the one and only is beyond.
>>
does chad have a virgin sensor?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.