[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough, enough, ENOUGH. It is gonna be 2016 I want to be more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
Enough, enough, ENOUGH.
It is gonna be 2016
I want to be more sociable.
Give me some insight please.
>>
Kill yourself failed normie scum
>>
>>25313599
>failed normie

Go back to wizchan
>>
File: image.jpg (615 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615 KB, 1680x1050
>>25313592
/fit/ here.

Get /fit/. The confidence boost of looking good has no comparison. Make your body into something you can be proud of. From there, talking to people is easy as fuck, and getting laid easier.
>>
>>25313592
think of everything in terms of value. that's all people want. you can give value by being funny or interesting, buying for others, or by simply being the one who organizes fun stuff.

if the value of what you are offering outweighs having to hang out with spergs like us people will do it
>>
File: frogfinger.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
frogfinger.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>>25313592
>muh friends and parties

Kill yourself failed normie scum
>>
Then practice talking to people
>>
Depends on your age, interest, and location OP

Are you in school? college? English, american, godfuckknowswherefrom? Ugly? Poor? Rich?
>>
File: 1442301926105.png (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442301926105.png
326 KB, 1280x720
>>25313644

kek, look at that faggot
>>
>>25313742
>posts anime
This guy is definitely going to be successful
>>
>>25313644
I've been working out for 3 years now. Lost the first 20KG but I could not keep going, even though I'm stronger than ever.
Any recommended diet?

>>25313654
Can I fake being funny or interesting? I think I've been that kind of guy in specific days but I'm not stable.

>>25313677
Where would you start?

>>25313696
22 years old, Spanish, lower-middle class, ugly and short. I'm in my third year of college (online college though, you can go to 6 classes a week but it is not required).
>>
File: smugascended.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
smugascended.png
563 KB, 861x990
Be more emotive. Not "yipply doo! ooo, hello there! :)"
Most people here don't stretch their face muscles, and it shows in their pale/ gross face. Stretch your eyebrows, smile like a maniac when you're alone.

It'll make it more comfortable to be emotive in everyday conversation.
Smile. Not creepily, but comfortably. Make your resting face one that looks like it's constantly relaxing.

I've noticed that with me, people didn't know how to approach me. I always had a resting default face that had ZERO expression. Even during conversation. So I made an autistic effort to mimic shit. I practised in front of the mirror. When watching youtube videos, I raised my eyebrows, nodded, maintained eye contact with the person on screen. These things help, a LOT. Major differences in interaction.

Welcome awkward pauses. Smile comfortably. You will realize that 90% of people are extremely awkward. When they begin to get uncomfortable/ there's nothing to talk about, smiling/ pretending to be relaxed will relax them. Point out something that's happening in the room. Or just chill. That's the idea. Zen. Chill. No actively pursuing/ grasping for happy happy happy moments. Nah, just be welcoming. Allow people to mentally undress in front of you- people won't unless you ensure them that you're comfortable no matter how they are/ what they act like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wlvbRnuj48
^ also, how to be interesting

Oh, and in conversation, try being "emotive" rather than "informative". Don't just give data; spend more time expressing how you feel about something. You can do this with adjectives or whatever.

"Today's weather is nice."
"The weather's nice as shit right now, isn't it? It's making me want to go out and do something cool"
>>
You just need to be more confident about yourself
>>
More gay youtube shit that works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3F5HyPipR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5urqaJBrck
>>
>>25314142
Did that work for you? Thanks.

>>25314172
Should I just fake it?

>>25314324
Why are you here if it works? I'm not trolling, just tell me your experiences if you can.
>>
File: 1441786956625.jpg (12 KB, 326x154) Image search: [Google]
1441786956625.jpg
12 KB, 326x154
>>25313928

>muh hehe look this guy posts anime xD XDD
>look at me, im so original

Its getting old, and you're a faggot.

Here is more animu for you, its relating to you
>>
Do drugs OP.
>>
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
HOW DO I FAKE IT UNTIL I MAKE IT?
HOW DO I DISGUISE MY DISGUST FOR NORMIES?
>>
File: tsuyu.jpg (28 KB, 269x313) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu.jpg
28 KB, 269x313
>>25314372
>Why are you here if it works? I'm not trolling, just tell me your experiences if you can.
Most of society is fucking overdignified bullshit
Everyone focuses on their pride/ identity

I've left that behind loooong time ago when I came to the realization that no one deserves anything, not even basic love. It let me down for a long time, but then I started to not give a fuck/ do what I want. I basically wanted to kill myself, but instead of doing that I just thought "what if I just abandon my body/ identity, and just continue on like a puppet or a zombie being controlled from my now-passed-on-consciousness"

Overly pretentious bullshit aside, I much prefer observing the marvels of the universe, the extremes, the psychopaths, the interesting people. I obsess over small stupid shit as well; since everything is so meaningless, stuff that was already meaningless in my previous state of mind is now simply hilariously meaningless.

For instance, you know in GoT when Tyrion talks about that retarded guy? The "Kthunk! kthunk!" beetle smushing guy? How opposed to learning about kinds and queens, noble warriors, giant wars, dragons, castles- whatever, he wanted to read about idiots.

I'm in that same state of mind. The pointless fascinates me, as long as it's commentary on truths/ hypocrisies in society.

So naturally I gravitate towards people with little self worth, but crazy prospects. I'm a little disappointed there aren't as many trolling psychopaths on this website as I was hoping there to be, but the shitshow is still fun to watch.
>>
>>25314761
Nice copy pasta. KYS fuck face
>>
>>25314846
it's not copypasta, it's the truth

also, this shit seems neckbeardy and strange in regular conversations, but I'm attractive enough where people don't think I'm just some degenerate. I was an ugly duckling so now I'm more attractive, but most people don't know that and think I've thought heavily on stuff/ am just kinda fucked in the head.

I'm ENTP so now I just like to debate ideas when I can, but I keep it among friends I can trust and not autisticly try to cause waves where it's not needed.
>>
i heard taking MDMA makes you temporarily a normie
>>
>>25313592
try this
http://www.anxietybc.com/adults/worksheets
>>
>>25315112
yes, that is correctomundo
>>
>>25315112
I don't think drugs could help me.
>>
>>25315112
What are the side effects?
>>
>>25316145
You may stay that way
>>
>>25314761
There arent many psychos here, because real ones prefer to set the real world on fire, not cause shitstorms on 4ch. However they mostly appear when really interesting thread comes out (and that doesnt happen very often)
>>
>>25313592
Find some hobby that you think would be interesting and stick to it. The best out there are diy, programming, cooking, making cofee. If You desire social acceptance You have to offer society something. Having an interesting hobby makes You somewhat interesting person and it would be easier for You to talk to a
other about it decresing akwardness to some extend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.