[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain something to me, whites of /r9k/. How come it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 13516849849.jpg (110 KB, 750x512) Image search: [Google]
13516849849.jpg
110 KB, 750x512
Explain something to me, whites of /r9k/.
How come it's primarily white people who are capable of cringeworthy autism?
How come it's primarily whites who are so socially retarded it gets too embarrassing?

You can think about your answer while looking at this gallery celebrating white autism
http://imgur.com/gallery/nCIZ0
>inb4 imgur is bad blah blah back to leddit blah blah
>>
>>25313386
We call white awkwardness and lack of social norms "autism" but we call black awkwardness and lack of social norms "crime".
>>
>>25313386
Autism is just a way to explain the behavior that arises during the last stages of social development that occur before a genome dies out.
>>
As much as I hate this, it's mostly Americans who end up with this. A society built around being extroverted, happy, and filthy rich is going to end up producing some odd cases like this board has here.
>>
>>25313386
Indians are the most socially awkward desu
>>
>>25313386
There was a nigger and an asian in there. Wtf op.
>>
>>25313386
the low occurrence of autism in black populations is the reason why they are unable to pull themselves out of poverty

I am writing my doctoral thesis about this
>>
Considering white people are a majority in western countries of course youll notice more autistic whites than autistic niggers
>>
Autistic whites obsess over my little pony and have collections. Autistic blacks obsess over my little heroin and have addictions.
>>
File: 1439310626614.jpg (12 KB, 319x285) Image search: [Google]
1439310626614.jpg
12 KB, 319x285
>>25313386
Daily reminder that liberals fucked up race relations with Cultural Marxism.
Daily reminder that we could all be happy Protestants living under the dominant original American culture.
Daily reminder we were on our way to a harmonious multiethnic American culture under God.
>>
>>25313558
heroin is for white people. Just like meth.
>>
>>25313386
Permissiveness in western society generally, weak/absentee parenting and access to social media devices young before self-awareness/impulse control/tactfulness can fully develop.
>>
>>25313567
how were you able to fit so many contradictions in your own darn post? you are literally arguing with yourself
>>
>>25313386
White people have higher intelligence which = greater range of psychology / personalities.
>>
>>25313567
Protestantism is an heresy anyway.
>>
>black people can't be autistic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg
>>
>>25313589
>and access to social media devices young before self-awareness/impulse control/tactfulness can fully develop.
The children who grow up like this aren't even adults yet.
>>
>>25313605
In this case you would see more cringeworthy photos of Asians.
And I'm sure Hispanics have the same average IQ in the US like whites and you rarely or never see something autistic from them either.

It's primarily whites for a different reason.
>>
Spics/pakis/asians can be just as, if not massively note cringey than whites, you just don't see parts of the net in their language
>>
>>25313386
How come it's primarily niggers who commit violent crime and murder

Oh that's right

Because they're niggers
>>
>>25313612
>doesn't understand the word primarily
>pretends anyone said blacks can never be autistic
>>
>>25313386
Tons of niggers have autism. More than whites. The thing is, niggers' moms are niggers too, so they're too stupid to realize it and get their monkey spawn diagnosed
We all know who the most inferior race on planet earth is, anon. And one day if humanity is to survive, we'll get rid of you.
>>
>>25313613
A lot of the worst cringe stuff tends to be teenagers or early twenty millennials.

Their spaghetti gets immortalized and its not like the old days when people just forgot stuff or your cringe was only recalled by a few people.

Even before Facebook there was myspace/livejournal or forums. Problem is it is very easy to find a hugbox and validation due to the number of autists from all the corners of the internet, rather than having your behavior quickly curtailed by more conventional people.
>>
>>25313516
There wasn't any black guy.
>>
I can only offer my own perspective but as a black man who grew up in primarily white upper middle class schools and eventually transitioned to an inner city black school I'd say it's the lack of bullying.

Black people if your clothes aren't brand name or clean, hair isn't shaped up, you don't have a serviceable collection of sneakers, and you don't change outfits often they will ridicule you for any of these things. Black people in black schools will be socially ostracized for many things that I don't think white kids so much as think about in a given day.

Looking at a white school there's bullying but there seems to be an almost code for doing so. You can't openly make fun of someone for their race, socioeconomic status, any deformities or birth defects and nowadays sexuality. All that is fair game for black people in this current day and age

Ultimately growing up around blacks makes for a more socially well adjusted extroverted individual in my personal opinion. I had never met a 16+ year old virgin until I went to an almost entirely white university.
>>
>>25313707
I think also there are more white people generally and due to wealth there are more varied consumer culture cliques, so small circles where you can find acceptance and your cringy behavior is permitted or even celebrated.
>>
File: Patrick_Confused.png (231 KB, 471x354) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Confused.png
231 KB, 471x354
>>25313702
Sure there wasn't.
>>
File: 1434652276551.jpg (169 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1434652276551.jpg
169 KB, 500x650
>>25313605
> white people actually believe this
>>
>>25313740
That's spot on as well, you can only really be one type of black person in a black school. A damn thug, even suburban blacks imitate inner city blacks and are expected to keep it real despite the fact they live in $100k homes and drive better cars to school than their teachers
>>
File: 481986948654.jpg (73 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
481986948654.jpg
73 KB, 768x1024
>>25313741
sure whatever you say bro..
>>
>>25313585
Just trust me when I say drugs have no perfered race, as a nurse in a lower income hospital, druggies come in all colors.
>>
>>25313707
I fully agree with this as a non american. I'm eastern slavic, our country is 95% white, the only major ethnicity living here are gypsies, and an incresing number of arabs, due to the current situation.

I went to a gymnasium ( highschool for smarter kids basically ) and then switcher to a private art school, yeah yeah I know.

The kids there ostracized bullying, it was a crime there. As a result most of those people were insufferable people ( liberals) or full blown autist ( 18 year olds obsessing over video games, or just legitimate diagnosed cases, probably same thing )

As all opposed to other public schools, where the kids ran into bullying daily, you were different? You got your shit kicked. It wasnt just the minorities, also mostly the lower class kids. Even if they were white, they were surely stupid as fuck, coming from a lower class family in already poor country.

That's it, autists exist because of todays liberal culture affecting kids, telling them to be accepting of all others. even when that means simply pretending said person doesnt exist
>>
File: 1442173854040.jpg (12 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
1442173854040.jpg
12 KB, 226x225
>>25313798
What kind of a response is that? You just admitted your mistake. Listen, next time find a collaboration that doesn't actually have a fucking asian and a fucking nigger in them lol. Ok? Okeey.
>>
>>25313824
>>25313707
Incredible. Smart and reasonable people actually exist on this board.
>>
>>25313853
sure if that makes you sleep better tonight
>>
File: 562658.png (157 KB, 412x308) Image search: [Google]
562658.png
157 KB, 412x308
>>25313905
Right back atcha
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.