[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in class >lol why are you so quiet anon? >(publically)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: lain-other-half.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
lain-other-half.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>in class
>lol why are you so quiet anon?
>(publically) I-I guess I just have nothing to say
>(privately) Because you loud cunts/dicks don't give anyone else a chance to talk, amirite?

Is this the bullshit you tell yourselves? I've seen no less that 10 variations of this claim yet everytime I catch someone like you in class I & the other constant talkers give plenty of chance to talk, do you answer? Nope

You know why I constantly answer every question? It's because you faggots won't. You dont get a turn because if we waited on your asses there would be no conversation. You quietfags forfeit your right to an opinion the moment you refuse to give it got it? If you don't like what someone says answer, if you don't it's your own damn fault.

Why the fuck are quiet people so entitled? But hey fine with me, one of the highlights of the mandatory liberal course was the professor asking about women's issues with me & one other guy being the only ones to talk about it while everyone else stayed silient, even though the course only had three guys in it.
>>
File: 1449846921841.jpg (11 KB, 236x217) Image search: [Google]
1449846921841.jpg
11 KB, 236x217
But anon I try I really really do but I can't
>>
File: 1449845305519.png (598 KB, 1095x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449845305519.png
598 KB, 1095x1080
lol why the fuck is lainposting so popular on this board, almost ever thread has a lain in it
>>
>>25313417
I think it's her subtle but wide range of emotion. She must give around 20 different variations of apathetic expression and each fits vary specific situations.
>>
Have you ever thought that maybe I just don't want to talk, anon?

Or maybe I don't like your company, anon?

Or maybe I don't give a shit about what the fuck you're talking about, anon?

The world isn't all about you, anon.
>>
>>25313619
>>25313319
>(publically) I-I guess I just have nothing to say
>(privately) Because you loud cunts/dicks don't give anyone else a chance to talk, amirite?

>I've seen no less that 10 variations of this claim yet everytime...

OP is not addressing people like yourself, the world isn't all about you.
>>
File: 1451019996669.jpg (502 KB, 1134x686) Image search: [Google]
1451019996669.jpg
502 KB, 1134x686
Actually I straight up don't want to talk. I don't act smug about it I just don't feel an interest in it. We aren't all smug dicks op, granted it does make up a significant portion of /r9k/ but you're generalizing.
>>
>>25313417
robots identify with her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.