[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1059x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1059x1025
I spent the weekend watching home videos of my wife in her formative years.

I met her when we were both 18

>Watching videos of her at 12-17
>muh dik
>omg she is gorgeous
>she is at peak beauty at 16
>jesus Christ I missed her volleyball days

Seriously I am depressed as fuck having missed her 12-17 years.

I am in my upper 30s now, how do normal people deal with having missed most of their significant others years?
>>
>>25313201
is she dead or are your divorced or what?

can you not just fuck your daughter?
>>
>>25313231
No I am still married to her, it just feels terrible that I missed those 5 years. No I don't have a daughter.

I just wonder how people cope with meeting someone say at 30 and having missed 18 of that persons beat years?
>>
>>25313298
You married way too young. You seriously want a 35+ year old woman?
>>
>>25313298
why does it feel terrible?

>>25313331
they met when they were 18.
>>
>>25313201
Kill her and marry a 12 year old
Fucking retard trying to act like you're not a normie ledditor. Fuck you
>>
>>25313298
people existed before you knew them.
I know, its pretty hard to accept.
>>
>>25313344
Having missed her when she was younger, idk it just feels really bad. It just makes me think think that people should be paired up much younger
>>
>>25313201
dude fuck off
I'm 21 years old and a handholdless kissless virgin
I missed out on everything and I'm just going to get more ugly bitter and lonely with each passing year
>>
>>25313394
Yeah so if it's depressing for me, you are really fucked
>>
>>25313374
Why? Those types of relationships don't last outside of a couple that somehow make it through the bad attitudes people have when they're young and dumb. Young girls aren't marriage material, they're for fun.
>>
>>25313374
you should probably not tell her this because it will just upset her. but yeah girls are bangin before they get all old and shit.
>>
>>25313444
>Young girls aren't marriage material, they're for fun.
That's how they get ruined
>>
>>25313445
Yeah, she is still pretty, but muh dik damn
>>
>>25313494
maybe you are a pedophile and prefer a 16yr old than an 20+ year old?

not judging...just something to consider
>>
>>25313533
You may be right
>>
>>25313533
16 years old is the peak of the female anatomy though. it is all downhill from there.
>>
>>25313688
This so much, I would walk into hell for my wife at 16, at 35.. Meh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.