[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl that likes me asking if I have plans for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
There's this girl that likes me asking if I have plans for New Years eve. She has she doesn't have any plans.

Where can two people go enjoy New Years Eve without being at some over crowded venue with normies everywhere?
>>
What's wrong with being home ?
>>
On a hill, looking at fireworks, sharing a drink.

Or at home.
>>
>>25313199
are you really that smooth with girls that you can have an entire evening 1 on 1 with her? you don't even know where you take her where there are no crowds, you're probably as bright as a dogs asshole.
>>
>>25313199
>There's this girl that likes me

Dude fuck off, you're a normie scum yourself if you are likeable/attractive enough to get a girl's affection. This isn't the board for you, this is the board for people who have no chance getting a gf and are too socially inept beyond hope.
>>
>>25313268
virgin detected. you're in the wrong thread, buddy
>>
>>25313199
Listen here, OP. I'm going to help you get laid.

Go buy an inflatable kiddy pool. Make sure it's big enough to accommodate two people but make sure it's not too tight-packed. Pump that sucker up outside. Throw a blanket over it. You two can now get comfy under the stars. Cook up a nice dinner for two and get some candles.

She'll be eating spaghetti off your dick before the New Year even rolls around. Did all this for my first girlfriend on New Year and we ended up fucking our way into 2014.
>>
File: friday evening.png (16 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
friday evening.png
16 KB, 809x808
tfw asked a grill out for new years
>there is no response
>>
>>25313311
>sitting outside
>20 F

Not everyone here lives in Cuckifornia
>>
>>25313199
>Where can two people go enjoy New Years Eve without being at some over crowded venue with normies everywhere?

If you're going out with a grill on New Years Eve then you are a filthy normalshit. Commit seppuku, senpai. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>25313405
Actually, I'm Australian. Forgot most people are foreigners when it's 4AM for me. Plus, Summer here.
>>
>>25313302
>virgin detected. you're in the wrong thread, buddy

Non-virgin detected. You're on the wrong board, buddy.
>>
I asked a grill out for NYE as well. Turned out she had a bf already.

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>25313436
Does it feel weird to have new years during summer? Well I guess it wouldnt feel weird to you but.. how do you feel about it? Aussies are weird yo.
>>
>>25313464
>Turned out she had a bf already.

Nah, she just lied to turn you down.
>>
Tell us more about the girl OP. What do you want from her? Sex or a relationship?

Sounds like she wants you to take her to a party or a fireworks display. Go to either one. You might not enjoy it all that much but if you like her, having her with you will make it bearable.

Bruh, she likes you. Don't let her down.
>>
>>25313465
Well, New Years isn't weird in Summer. It is weird having Christmas in Summer though, especially when I grew up watching Christmas specials on television with all the snow and shit.

Weather has been hitting 104F, if not sometimes slightly above too. Was a giant bush fire which claimed a bunch of houses not too far from me too.
>>
>>25313485
Whatever her reason was, now I'm going to spend NYE alone once again, shitposting on 4chan. Feels even worse.
>>
>>25313543
i can't think of a better way to spend the ny anon
>>
>>25313199
If she is already into you, I can't see it going wrong, no matter what you guys end up doing.
>>
>>25313302
good bait bro
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.