[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here ever fuck a prostitute, if so how was it, worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Anybody here ever fuck a prostitute, if so how was it, worth it?

I really want to but I have a government job, so if I got caught I would probably loose my job.

PIC unrelated
>>
>>25313119

I can't support prostitution. It destroys girls slowly.

I'd fuck a hooker though, just not for cash. It'd be like rehabilitating her.
>>
>>25313140
How would you pull off fucking a hooker without paying her?
>>
>>25313247
You court a woman, buy her gifts and dinner and she might fuck you
>>
File: 1406140724485.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1406140724485.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>25314251
>m'lady *tip*
>>
>>25313140
>>25314251
>trying to turn a ho into a housewife
look at dis lily white nigga here
>>
>>25314281
This

>>25314251
Consider listening to rap to >man up :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU
>>
Only way you can really get caught is if you're stupid and step into a sting.

My first time really sucked and was a total waste, she was a druggie and couldn't care less, had a dog that pissed everywhere in the room, and the girl went to take a piss like 4 times. Second time with a different chick was way better, she was black/mexican who walked me through everything and kind of gave me a GFE.

So it really depends on the girl you're seeing, every one is different. The first girl I saw was expensive, like 140 an hour. Second girl was way cheaper and gave me one of the best experiences I ever had.
>>
Just go to a country where it's legal. Take a vacation to Germany or something, go to a FKK club, and enjoy the hottie east european prostitutes.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.