[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're your parents like? My mom drinks every night until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 652x960
What're your parents like?

My mom drinks every night until she becomes a wreck crying and screaming to herself all night. She runs around the house making me and my dad miserable all day by yelling bitchy comments and she'll mumble rude shit under her breath every time she walks by you. For whatever reason she wears like 3 pounds of perfume and it's cheap shitty perfume. She wears so much that it's all I can smell and she leaves her door open right after spraying it for some reason. Everywhere she goes in the house a nasty old lady musk smell sticks. I got the smell of her perfume on my finger just touching something in the kitchen now it's literally all I can smell. She calls me a piece of shit and yells at me even if I'm being nice and trying to help her. She pretends to be injured all day long for attention she literally sits there and begs for attention and never lets you stop giving her attention and if you stop paying attention to her she just screams and yells. The other day she was milking her injury and I heard her calling my dad from the top of the stairs and he wouldn't answer and she just ran down the stairs like a professional athlete and then sees my dad and starts hunching over again.

Jesus.
>>
>>25313067
Damn, sounds like you have a rough life.

My parents are nice. My dad is strict but fair, my mum can be a bit emotional and annoying at times but she means well.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.