[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's either taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: afghani-girl.jpg (93 KB, 629x942) Image search: [Google]
afghani-girl.jpg
93 KB, 629x942
Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's either taken or gay? Why seemingly the only available men out there are creeps and dicks?

Where have all the good guys gone?
>>
>>25312958
Go away you fucking faggot
>>
nice yazidi chick or whatever its spelled
>>
amazing bait, but it's overplayed t b h

>>25313207
she's pashtun not yazidi
>>
File: 1447066762059.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447066762059.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1200
>>25312958
That stare man. It's got such an animal intelligence to it, like she's evaluating you on some ancient level of raw cunning and perfect presence.

Reminds me of the "I see you" stuff from Avatar.
>>
>>25312958
This qt has seen some shit.
>>
>>25312958

Most "creepy" men aren't creepy. They just have social anxiety.

Women *suck* at telling which men are predators.
>>
Your daily v reminder that "creepy" is female-speak for "ugly".
>>
Dude. She could have been a model. Not sure why the cuck who took this picture didn't just abscond with her back to the west.
>>
Why is it the only time you meet a great girl, she's either taken or gay? Why seemingly the only available women out there are landwhales and bitches?

Where have all the good girls gone?

This is a humanity problem. Not men, and not women.
>>
In the friendzone, where you left them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.