[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you attractive as a teenager? When did it all go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Were you attractive as a teenager? When did it all go wrong?
>>
I'm not ugly, just fat.
>>
yep, got my photo reposted on some girls Facebook had hundreds of likes and got laid a half dozen times from social media as a result

I think to this day I could hop on tinder at any given point and have sex if I needed to, still depressed even with a girlfriend though
>>
>>25312778
It's like normies don't even try anymore.

I should have left over a year ago.
>>
>>25312801
I've probably been posting here longer than you, I came here back in high school after my girlfriend of two years and I broke up and have posted sporadically since then
>>
>>25312824
Are you ERPing as a desperate likewhore or something?
>>
>>25312865
What do any of my post have to do with like whoring or desperation?
>>
>>25312761
Yeah, but I had too many physical/mental/hygienic issues/deficiencies so it didn't matter. Girls pretty much scared the shit out of me because I grew up around abusive women, so I'd be timid with girls, and then they'd dry out and hate me for being weak.
>>
>>25312761
yes but only because I looked like a girl
>>
>>25312883
I dunno, I just can't take anything you post seriously, it's like you're some kind of creature pretending to be a human.
>>
File: 1448785062499.jpg (47 KB, 554x450) Image search: [Google]
1448785062499.jpg
47 KB, 554x450
i was fat as a teenager and now that I've finally lost weight I just look aged and ugly

kill me
>>
>>25312761
I've never been attractive
>>
File: mug.jpg (37 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
mug.jpg
37 KB, 453x604
no tbqh

bl0x
>>
I went bald
>>
>>25312778
winter break sucks mostly because the bait is so terrible.
>>
>>25312920
kek, this tbqh
>>
>>25312761
What makes you think I would have been attractive as a teenager if I'm not attractive as an adult?
>>
>>25312984
How's that bait? I could on any given day arrange to be in the company of somebody I like of the opposite sex and it's literally done fuck all for my depression. Most of the time I feel guilty as shit afterward for having cheated on my girlfriend.
>>
I was a thin manlet (now average male height, still thin), the shortest person in my class. Also no facial hair, no need to shave (I liked that). Basically I was a straight twink.
No girl of my age was interested in me. But 2 guys wanted to have sex with me (I refused) and I got compliments from pre-teen girls. Also once at school dances qt short girl agreed to dance with me.
I was shy and quiet, red books, played computer games, got good grades and at school hanged out with uncool male dorks/nerds. I talked with girls in school, but didn't have female friends and never asked any girl for a date. Now I'm even more shy and asocial, and have no friends at all. And still a virgin, of course.
Also in the last class of HS Chad's gf, who kissed all normal boys in cheek as a greeting, started to kiss me too for some time (but not other nerds), but then stopped. I don't know why she started, why stopped.
>>
I was an unattractive teenager and am sort of attractive now.
Not a good thing. The self-esteem issues from bullying make me crave validation. Shit sucks.
>>
I was cute from ages 0-5
Ugly from ages 6-16
And by the time I was decently attractive from ages 17-22 the damage was done

Being ugly and having no friends in school ruined my reputation and destroyed my self confidence to the point where now at age 22 I'm pretty good looking but I have literally no confidence or self esteem or social skills

So I might as well stil be ugly as far as dating and friendships go
>>
Yes.

>When did it all go wrong?

19 when I started balding fast.

Fuck me, I hate thinking about it.
>>
>>25313026
You can't be depressed if you're successful and have fulfilling sexual relationships with women
It just isn't possible buddy

Should work on your bait some more before you try it again
>>
>>25312946
Neville longbottom?
>>
>>25312761
>was 6" 2 in grade 10

Idk senpai. I still am the retarded, asocial dork I was then.
>>
>>25314256
Fuck, I've been called this so many times.

I am a Britfag.
>>
File: c7v6kXCsJjI.jpg (132 KB, 592x807) Image search: [Google]
c7v6kXCsJjI.jpg
132 KB, 592x807
I was a butt ugly pimple-faced 2/10 teenager. Developed severe social anxiety and depression as a result, and a non-existent self esteem.

Now I'm in my mid 20's and my looks have grown in a bit. Still a hhkv as a result of my teen years.

At least the social anxiety is gone.
>>
>>25312761
I was much fatter and uglier as a teen than I am as an adult.
I'm 34 and look better than I did at 17
>>
>>25314178
This.

Whenever someone compliments my appearance I immediately assume they're being cheeky and mocking me
>>
I was rugby team captain and was tall for my age until I stopped growing. then I got fat. I got a lot of attention so I'd like to think I'm not ugly
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.