[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots on /r9k/ are like whites in London. Technically they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: parliament.jpg (49 KB, 468x340) Image search: [Google]
parliament.jpg
49 KB, 468x340
Robots on /r9k/ are like whites in London. Technically they are still the largest group, but the others are so obvious and prominent you find it hard to believe. Their numbers will continue to dwindle over time, but they will never completely disappear. Some will always have hope that one day things might return to how they were, but some only stay because they have nowhere else to go.
>>
I stay because there aren't many normies to argue with on wizchan. I love proving normies wrong. Of course they never admit to being proven wrong and just keep on using peer pressure and logical fallacies, but who cares.
>>
File: 1450823420487.gif (256 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450823420487.gif
256 KB, 640x400
Actually it's probably just me making all these norm threads
I spend today doing nothing but post on r9k non stop like yesterday, the day before and the day before that
i'm the one who ruined the board not "norms"
still wtf r u gonna do about it faggot?
>>
imo its's till going to be a large white miniority.

my perspective on the beta scale

1. Blacks are the least beta, even if they are completely nerdy, they get some alpha points just from their primal being. you'll scare old ladies with just the color of your skin.

2. Asians overall are the most beta race, but having a ton of super beta guys makes it sorta accepted to be beta. No one bats an eye at the quirky asian nerd, it's expected.

3. White betas are the most mishapped, we're born into the best race, yet we fucked up somewhere in life. White beta males have been the laughing stock of our media and society for so long.
>>
I've been on here for years and while technically not a robot I can't say I'm normal, I'm mentally ill plenty of mentally ill people have sex but few are normal
>>
>>25312695
>>>/b/ is this way. That's where all the epic ebin 12 year old master trolls hang out.
>>
>>25312783
feed me your tears

mmmmh

nice and tasty...
>>
>>25312619
I just split my attention between here, wizchan, and uboachan, currently. It's a shame normies continue to raid our sanctuaries, but there will always be a place for robot-kind somewhere on the net.

Normies (and failed normies, especially) get to realize they'll blend it everywhere else as time passes and that they offer nothing inherently unique.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.