[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Males: >I'd date a depressed girl >I could be yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (1 MB, 647x363) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 647x363
Males:
>I'd date a depressed girl
>I could be yout shoulder to cry on if you need someone I'm here
>Maybe she's lonely, don't worry, I'll keep you company! It's cute! :)
Females:
>...
>>
>>25312416
men are desperate and have the urge to protect. women aren't. what else is new
>>
Females:
>awww, you look so sad! cheer up! ok bye. * it feels good to help people *
>>
My girlfriend tried to help me through my depression, told me I can't be thrown a pity party and need to do things to improve my situation even if I don't feel well.
>>
>>25312467
it's funny how women are never told to get over themselves

everyone has to take care of their feelings and take them seriously
>>
>>25312416
Stop caring about females, don't go homo. Stop caring what they think or want, just do what you want.
>>
>>25312447

women are more caring than men since we evolved to care for children

men just feign it to get sex

you know for a fact you would not try to cheer up a girl if she was a lesbian or you know she definitely wouldnt fuck you for some other reason
>>
>>25312416

Being in a relationship with a mentally ill person is awful and doomed to failure and people should focus on fixing their mental woes before doing anything in life
>>
>>25312537
wow, people want something in return.
you know who's nice for nothing in return?
betacucks
>>
>>25312537
>men just want le sex meme

no. tons of men take care of women's feelings with the expectation that their own feelings will be taken of someday, others have no expectations because they buy into the "manly honor" narrative. far more common than you think. and so many men just want female attention, with no expectation of sex, that they will put up with however a woman acts just to be around her.

no matter what, society defaults to treating women like victims, and it is far far easier for them to find sympathy and supporting groups than men. weakness is extremely undesirable in men.

it's not anyone's fault, that's just the way society is built.
>>
File: Picture-7.png (154 KB, 429x329) Image search: [Google]
Picture-7.png
154 KB, 429x329
Everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it. If she doesn't want you, it's because you're not worth her time and attention. It's a hard pill to swallow but she wouldn't be looking out for her best interests if she chose you.
>>
>>25312744
and even if they do want sex, doesn't change the fact that they help anyway. women don't need anything from weak men so there's usually no reason to help.
>>
File: image.jpg (666 KB, 1701x2550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666 KB, 1701x2550
>>25312593
This.

>finally get gf
>realize she's mentally ill
>push through and keep dating her
>fall in love with her
>spend myself broken her Christmas presents
>she dumped me last night over a small argument

Don't date mentally ill people because they will play you and they will turn on you in a single heartbeat
>>
>>25312765
lel, looks like we got another mad roastie here guys
>>
>>25312785
he's right though. men don't have as much worth to women as women do to men.
>>
>>25312765
Yup, women only act compassionate to those above them in the social hierarchy. Below them, you are human trash
>>
>>25312537

At least put some effort into your bait.
>>
>>25312416
>tfw no qt Eno gf
>>
>>25312807
It's exactly the opposite though. Women are nothing without men, they derive all of their status and position in life from men. Without a man she is nothing more than a would fuck or wouldn't fuck in society's eyes.
>>
File: 270077.jpg (391 KB, 950x1000) Image search: [Google]
270077.jpg
391 KB, 950x1000
>>25312537
>you know for a fact you would not try to cheer up a girl if she was a lesbian
One of my best online friends was a lesbian
I cared about her because I had a mix of respect + empathy (she was in this war clan where she was a higher rank than me, but was treated as a joke by higher ups/ low rankers)
She was moody/ always wanted to get back, but I helped cool her bloodthirsty revenge for a lot of bad shit. I wanted her to focus on being more of an individual, focus her strengths to productive means, not waste it on dumb idiots, etc.
>>
>>25312856
what you're saying doesn't contradict me actually. many women DO derive their status from men, but they have such a large pool of men to choose from they tend to see anything less than high status as worthless. beyond "fuck/wouldn't fuck" average men have a deeper need for female attention because they tend to get relatively little of it, compared to women who get far more attention from men.

to high status men, women have less worth because they have more women who give them attention. but even high status men don't have the same kind of choice that most women do. lower status men orient their lives around them however.
>>
I had a bf with depression for years and loved him and always tried to help him. I only broke up with him because he was destroying my life.

You take a sample that you want to see then generalise the results to everyone. There are plenty of men who wouldnt date (or would just manipulate) women with depression, and plenty of girls who would do the same.
>>
>>25313213
>me me me me me

Wow you are such a caring person anon.
>>
>>25313213
>I only broke up with him because he was destroying my life.
How so? This is my fear.
>>
>>25312784
But I want to help her by being there.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.