[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are whites just the domesticated race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: why_whites_cant_compete.jpg (120 KB, 530x357) Image search: [Google]
why_whites_cant_compete.jpg
120 KB, 530x357
Are whites just the domesticated race?
>>
>>25312361
They're just the more intelligent one
>>
Race is a social construct
>>
>>25312377

>muh iq
>muh degrees

https://youtu.be/A7V5sgVMUtY
>>
>>25312392
Why do liberals insist on dismissing gender as a social construct, but they still divide people into different races, assign levels of privilege to them, and have ideas like 'cultural appropriation'?
>>
>>25312392
this, it's about culture, but most liberals will never understand or admit that and it's implications
>>
>>25312403

>muh carlin
>muh OP and an tony
>>
>>25312424
>focusing on the messenger and not the message
>i swear were the most intelligent race guys

Gooks and got you beat anyway
>>
>>25312403
>europe is becoming mozlemized[sic]

Not really.

Muslims come to Europe, and our shitty degenerate culture infects them instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2729055/Lesbian-Muslim-couple-Iran-tie-knot-Stockholm-delighted-imam-gay-too.html

Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>25312453

>implying the messenger doesn't matter
>implying the messenger doesn't have to be credible

wew blackie
>>
Probably but domestication is useful.

Ever seen a pack of wolves herd sheep, protect the blind, or rescue people?
>>
Do you think aliens would be more likely to decimate the planet if they made first contact with white people in Finland or Canada, or with people in the ghetto or the middle east?
>>
File: 1449657259166.png (14 KB, 364x322) Image search: [Google]
1449657259166.png
14 KB, 364x322
>the slaves who were bred, worked and sold like cattle are calling their keepers "domesticated"

The ironing
>>
>>25312522

Probably if they met with whites in Finland or Canada. They would see them as crafty, manipulative people who needed to be destroyed because they present a threat to alien supremacy.
>>
>>25312653
But the mud people dindu nuffin so they get to stay and wallow around in the mud?
>>
>>25312653
Are you a retarded nigger or a relatively intelligent nigger
I can never tell
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.