[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought I'd let you guys know that the star of the new Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1451308906721.jpg (73 KB, 620x422) Image search: [Google]
1451308906721.jpg
73 KB, 620x422
Thought I'd let you guys know that the star of the new Star Wars film, Daisy Ridley, isn't a virgin, nor is she pure. In fact, here's a picture of her drinking with friends (underage drinking it looks like). And her love interest in the movie is black.

Sorry, robots.
>>
>>25312293
Whoever thought that a 3d white woman could be anywhere near being pure is a fucktard anyway. I have only seen her in a couple of pics and webms and she strikes me as the typical braindead, easily impressionable white female that is also neurotic and would definitely get railed on black dicks because that's what her girlfriends do yoloo.

Couldn't care less.
>>
>>25312293
all women older than 12 are whores anyway
>>
>>25312293
Dude I fucked as young as 13 when I was in my teens too. You think I wouldn't know about women being degenerates?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440909315562.jpg (68 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440909315562.jpg
68 KB, 720x720
>>25312379
>the girl whose virginity I took, and who I lost mine to at age 13 is now married to a man 12 years older than us
>he thinks she's a virgin
>mfw
>>
>>25312293
Underage? She definitely looks over 18 there
>>
Also she's a degenerate atheist, she used to go by demonchild online.
>>
Holy shit that chav haircut on the left and utter slag outfit next to her.

She's from the scummiest section of British society.
>>
>>25312479
You must know some butt-ugly 18-year-olds then.
>>
>>25312293
That dude is balding HaRd
>>
>>25312516
nice non sequitur there
>>
you dont have to be 21 to drink in the UK due to not being huge cucks
>>
>>25312293
who cares if people drink? as long as they're not sluts they can drink as much as they like for all i care.
>>
>>25312293
>having a drink with friends means you're a degenerate

ok virgy
>>
>>25312571
someone post the other pics for this cuck
>>
>white british girl

You don't even need to mention that she is/was an under age drinker after that.
>>
>>25312647
she is a degenerate, no doubt, but not because she drank a bit.
>>
>>25312293
I bet she fucked loads of black guys before she even met Boyega.

heck, I bet after 5 minutes of meeting Boyega she was already down on her knees sucking his big black cock
>>
>>25312293
i'm so upset. a girl had fun. a girl was with a black man. this tainted girl was in my favorite movie franchise. i'm devastated. ree.
>>
>>25312769
>heck, I bet after 5 minutes of meeting Boyega she was already down on her knees sucking his big black cock
calm down there, louis
>>
>>25312293
>love interest

Nigga what? Did you even watch the movie? He's the new Han Solo and she's Luke
>>
>>25312998
Yeah, but they had a clear romance together which they'll likely expand on in VIII and IX.
>>
>>25313016
No, they didn't. He tried to hit on her the whole movie and didn't even get a kiss, then at the end of the movie he was stuck in the infirmity and she was across the universe meeting Luke
>>
>>25313045
Didn't she kiss him when he was in the coma, there's a clear love interest developing specifically when they meet on the Death Star and Chewbaca tells Rey it was Finn's idea to save her.

Lol this is a series of films directed by a Jewish man quoted as having said diversity influenced his casting selection, please screencap this post for the upcoming films I bet you in right on this.
>Disney does all that romantic stuff just to have Finn not get with Rey
>>
>>25312998
did you? those two had obvious chemistry going on when they first escaped the empire. even at the end of the movie when he was out, it was apparent she wanted to see him again and get closer. and also it's jj abrams, he likes doing interracial romances.
>>
>>25313080
>>25313087
This movie was ripped off so many themes of prior films. Luke and Leia were supposed to be together until they found out they were fucking related

Don't hold your breath. Just keep cuckposting.
>>
>>25313164
Lol something tells me Finn and Rey aren't siblings. But Han and Finn definitely have some similarities, primarily both being reluctant to help the Republic but only doing so to help their friends.

>cuck posting
What's your obsession with cuckoldry? A black man dating a white woman has nothing to do with your cuck fetish unless the white woman is married.
>>
>>25312293
If you wouldn't fuck her you're an actual homosexual.
>>
>>25313297
>A black man dating a white woman has nothing to do with your cuck fetish unless the white woman is married.
It's not an uncommon stereotype for white women to cheat on their white partners with black men, because (according to the stereotype) white women find black men more masculine.
>>
>>25312552
Or here in Canada. We just have to deal with dumbass americans fresh out of highschool coming up and not being able to handle their liquor during spring break n shit.
>>
>>25313353
Yeah but the white girl in the movie isn't dating a white dude, she's just in a budding relationship with a black one, that's not cuckolding it's just interracial. Probably not even that since humans are just considered one race in the StarWars universe
>>
>>25313388
>that's not cuckolding
It is by internet standards these days.
>>
>>25312513
all brits are equally trash
>>
>>25312293
She kinda looks like dillion harper in that pic
>>
>thread about attractive girl
>everyone post is about speculating how many cocks she has had

/r9k/ is literally the gayest board, always thinking about cock.
>>
>>25312293
Was I the only one who thought her acting was terrible, she was essentially Kirsten Stewart with a Lightsaber, they literally had to slap you with a flashback to make her seem any different from the shitty robot who followed her around, or the black guy who was meant to be devoid of emotion.

Terrible acting, mediocre script, but some cool CGI i'll give it that,
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.